Vaginal Mesh - Surgical Repair Expert Forum
vaginal mesh

This is a place to ask questions about vaginal mesh implants used for Pelvic Organ Prolapse and certain Pelvic Floor disorders. This is also a place to ask questions you may have about complications you are currently (or have) experiencing due to a mesh implant.

vaginal mesh

I had hysterectomy and batter lift on dec,30 2009 every since then going to the bathroom  to pee is hard and sex is very painful, could this be from the mesh use to holding up my bladder? Susan leonhardt
I am assuming that sex and urinating were not a problem before your surgery. If this is the case, urination problems and pain with sex are known to be side efects of vaginal surgery, including mesh surgery. Many times these problems can be fixed. You should consult with a trained pelvic surgeon, who can evaluate you and determine how to correct this problem.