Vaginal Rejuvenation & Surgery Expert Forum
botox on cervix- please help

Vaginal Rejuvenation is surgery to tighten the inside of the vaginal canal, the opening of the vagina and supporting structures to improve sensation and sexual function. This forum is for questions that pertain to the following topics, Labia Surgery, Labiaplasty, Excess Clitoral Hood Reduction, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Tightening, Perineoplasty and Hymen Restoration.

botox on cervix- please help

Hi there. Not sure if this is the right forum. I have a huge amount of cervical discharge but no pathogen or cause found. doctor has suggested cervical cauterisation, but i was just wondering, if botox injections were ever used on the cervix the reduce secretions,and if it is safe, as i know it is used for drooling and excessive sweating. I really need something done about this problem as it is affecting my life every single day.
Hi,  that's a really interesting question.  A quick search of the literature did not reveal any articles using Botox in the treatment of leukorrhea.  It might be something worth a try, however it would be off label use and  Botox is expensive.  Thank you for your question. J. Kyle Mathews, MD