Vaginal Rejuvenation & Surgery Expert Forum
masturbation

Vaginal Rejuvenation is surgery to tighten the inside of the vaginal canal, the opening of the vagina and supporting structures to improve sensation and sexual function. This forum is for questions that pertain to the following topics, Labia Surgery, Labiaplasty, Excess Clitoral Hood Reduction, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Tightening, Perineoplasty and Hymen Restoration.

masturbation

Is it normal for a 14 year old to masturbait
1 Comment
It is absolutely normal. As you grow older, a lot more young women like yourself become comfortable with this. When I was seventeen, one of my best friends gave me a vibrator for my birthday! And just a few years before that I wouldn't have dared tell anyone I experimented with it! Some girls start as early as six, others try it out when they're twenty or older. It all varies.

In fact, I've seen that a little over 90% of women masturbate between the ages of 18 and 30... and how many of those women do you think discovered it earlier than 18? Quite a few, I'm sure. :)