Vaginal Rejuvenation & Surgery Expert Forum
missing labia minora

Vaginal Rejuvenation is surgery to tighten the inside of the vaginal canal, the opening of the vagina and supporting structures to improve sensation and sexual function. This forum is for questions that pertain to the following topics, Labia Surgery, Labiaplasty, Excess Clitoral Hood Reduction, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Tightening, Perineoplasty and Hymen Restoration.

missing labia minora

After a botched labiaplasty, im left with no labia minora. How important is the labia minora, and can i have sexual intercourse now that i dont have it, and am i at a health risk because i dont have it?
Sorry to read of your problem.  You can have intercourse without the labia minora and shouldn't have problems.  I know of no specific health risk associated with the absence of labia minora. Correction of this complication can be difficult depending on the amount of Labia minora left.  The skin between the Labia majora and minora can be treated to cause a shallow groove which give the appearance of a small labia minora in some cases.  J. Kyle Mathews, MD
Thank you for your answer doctor, i biggest concern is that the labia were meant for sexual function and without them i couldn't have sex because the labia had nerve endings, and now there gone. I have had a reconstruction using skin grafting so i do have a tiny ridge where my labia were.