Vaginal Rejuvenation & Surgery Expert Forum
sebclaceous cyst perineum area

Vaginal Rejuvenation is surgery to tighten the inside of the vaginal canal, the opening of the vagina and supporting structures to improve sensation and sexual function. This forum is for questions that pertain to the following topics, Labia Surgery, Labiaplasty, Excess Clitoral Hood Reduction, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Tightening, Perineoplasty and Hymen Restoration.

sebclaceous cyst perineum area

Hi there. I did something really stupid. I have had a sebaceous cyst in the perineum area for years.now...never bothered me so docs said just leave it. basically I tried to drain it myself..and got most of the white waxy stuff out but not all. Was very sore for a few days. Now...about 2 Weeks later was very large and swollen again. I squeezes it slightly and heaps off PUss and blood cake out...it popped just like a massive pimple. I'm just wondering what I can put on it to heal it and prevent infection without having to explain my stupidity to my doctor. Thankyou
Hello, you may have to see your doctor to treat this. You can try topical antibiotics such as Neosporin in the meantime. If it doesn't respond however, you will need to be seen. J. Kyle Mathews, MD