NEED HELP
i am 16 years old and I try to eat healthy and work out at least twice a day but I cant manage to loss weight. i know you need to wait a few months to see results but i have zero motivation when after a work out so hard and eat healthy i still feel like i look like a cow. i have been trying extra hard for the past month and thought id see a little improvement but i havent and ive gained weight. how can i stay positive to keep up the hard work and find motivation and also what are some of the most effective work outs and methods that get you great results and fast
Hannah

Have you seen your doctor.  There may be a medical cmponent, if not joining a gym or the YMCA may be a good idea.  They have personal trainers that can help you get an excersice plan that is just for you.  At the Y that service is free for a month when you join.  Keep up the good work!  Keep up posted.