Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Expert Forum
Losing it the healthy weight

Questions in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle forum are being answered by James Beckerman, MD, Cardiologist. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: cooking tricks, diet books, exercise tips, fad diets, fitness, health and hype, healthy role modeling for children, living a "green" lifestyle, medical treatments for obesity, metabolic syndrome, obesity, restaurants, smoking cessation, supplements, surgical treatments for obesity, trends in dieting, weight-related medical conditions

Losing it the healthy weight
Hi guys i'm yesenia, i am trying to lose weight safely but also fast i am 5'5 & weigh 168 i want to lose about 40 pounds but i want to do it the healthy way i gave myself until December which means i will be losing it in nine months.  Is that healthy? Can i lose it any faster? Answers please & thank you :) ♥
I think that 40 pounds in nine months is reasonable, but keep in mind that you will mostly likely find it easier to lose the first 20 then the second 20.  I would take a long term approach about it, and make sure you incorporate exercise and a healthy well-rounded diet.