Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Expert Forum
Weight Loss

Questions in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle forum are being answered by James Beckerman, MD, Cardiologist. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: cooking tricks, diet books, exercise tips, fad diets, fitness, health and hype, healthy role modeling for children, living a "green" lifestyle, medical treatments for obesity, metabolic syndrome, obesity, restaurants, smoking cessation, supplements, surgical treatments for obesity, trends in dieting, weight-related medical conditions

Weight Loss
I am deepti, my age is 25 yrs...my height is 5.1" and weight 50 ..but i want to reduce my wait to 45 ...

Kindly suggest me what can i do for that....

In my daily Routine-- I take Lunch at 1-2 pm
   & Dinner -- 8-9 pm
Tea -2 time

Waitng....
It seems to me that your weight target may be low for you - I'm not sure that I'd recommend pursuing that from a health standpoint.