Weight Loss Alternatives Community
AMP INJECTIONS

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

AMP INJECTIONS

HAS ANYONE BEEN ON THE AMP INJECTION  FOR MORE THAN 8WKS & IS IT NECCESSARY TO GIVE YOUR BODY A 2WK BREAK OR IS THAT JUST ANOTHER WAY OF SCAMMING PEOPLE, AND MAKING THEM THINK THAT THEY NEED TO DO SUCH THINGS AS THE DOCTOR SAY.... IT HAS ONLY BEEN 4WKS FOR ME I HAVE ONLY LOST SOME INCHES HOW LONG BE4 IT HELPS U ACHIVE SUCCESSFUL WEIGHTLOSS?

You will not see any weight loss from the injections alone. I have tried the HCG and the b12 with AMP. I did not follow the diets very closely and saw minimal weight loss. It is only meant to support the flushing of fat from your cells. I have recently been seeing a bariatric doctor who has me on a protein supplement diet with some food and the injections twice a week along with some vitamins and other herbal weight loss aids. I am finally seeing some success. I have been doing it for 4 weeks and have lost about 13-14 pounds. Although, some very heavy people lose as much as 4 to 5 lbs weekly. It is still alot of work on my part (controlling my eating and exercising daily) which I feel is necessary for permanant and healthy weight loss anyways. So, if you are not really paying attention to your diet you most likely will not see much success. Hope this helps!