Bypass 2 SlimBall
I was wondering if anyone has ordered and received the bypass2 slimball and if it seems to be working? I am very interested in it but scared to spend that much money if it doesn't work.
I actually got this info on the slimball about a month or so ago and just opened it yesterday when going through an old stack of mail.   I was amazed at the results on the paper and even told my husband about it (and I dont tello him much unless I am REALLY thinking about purchasing something!)  He told me that I am too easily fooled and should read about it! Boy am I glad I did!!  I am not going to waste my money on this ****.  Thank all of you for posting your problems with these idiots!  Good luck in your weight loss search and I hope all of you who bought this product get your money back!
I ordered the Slim ball 2 and I am here to say it does work, I started a week ago wednesday and have lost 5 lbs, now what it seem to do for me is fill me up enough to eat low calories, so what I have done is intertwined these with weight watchers, with these Slim Balls I can stick to my 30 pts. easy, I started at 255 lbs on 9-10-08 so we will see what I weight this comming wednesday, I weight once a week. I think these are great, the only problem I see is that I have to make myself drink water, I just don't seem to be thirsty on these pills. I know the add read 7 or 14 lbs in a week, but I'm still happy with 5, I was considering a bypass or the band, but even if I have to take these for a year, $1000 is cheeper then the surgery. I'll keep you all updated, plus the paper I recived said free 30 day trial, so if I don't lose 30 lbs I'll send them back. Thanks bye for now.
Have you heard of the diet pill FORM? It forms a gel in your stomach that makes you feel full. It does not interfer with any medication and passes through your system without any side effects. I have lost 8 pounds in 3 weeks. I found it at www.****.com
Hey Sam719 here again, I just wanted to say I got on the scales on Sunday and now I weight 245 lbs so I know I said I would not weight till Wednesday but I felt like I had lost and I did, so I still had 3 days to go, but I have lost another 5lbs in less then a week, I will keep you posted, I have 100 lbs to lose, so I'll be bloging alot. Good luck, and I say try it. I thought I would tell a little about myself, I tryed everything out there, I am 47 years old, deviorce for 20 years and have had 3 children, 1 whom is handicaped, so I do stay depressed alot, but unfortunetly when I'm depressed I eat to make myself happy, so needless to say, I had gotten up to 267 lbs and I'm 5' 3", at the beginning of the summer, but I did take off 10 lbs just beeing hot and not wanting to eat alot, so I started this Slim balls at 255 lbs, so now school is back in and I'm really going to stick to this one. So if your story campairs to mine, this is my answer so far. Thanks for reading.
                                                                       Sam
I ordered it on Tuesday Sept.16th and received it Monday Sept. 22nd. Just started it today.
Wondering how you're weight loss is going, so far?
I just started the pills a couple days ago, and am wondering if anyone would send me your stories of how well it's working for you.  I just need some encouragement, because I have to make this work.  ***@**** is my email.
Here is what I found about European Laboratories (Bypass2 Slimball) on BBB site:

BBB Reliability Report for
European 2 Laboratories BBB Rating No Rating
BBB issues Reliability Reports on all businesses, whether or not they are BBB accredited. If a business is a BBB Accredited Business, it is stated in this report  BBB Definition:

report - A summary of activity reflected in a company's BBB file. Includes basic business background, BBB Accreditation information, and BBB complaint activity over the previous three years. Also reports may include any known government actions, advertising issues or other information that results from activity conducted by the BBB.
.
Name: European 2 Laboratories
Phone: (866) 494-3792
Address: 8014 Olson Memorial Hwy Ste 413

Golden Valley, MN 55427-4712
Principal: Owner / Manager
Customer Contact: Owner / Manager - (866) 494-3792
File Open Date: November 2007
TOB Classification: Business Services (General)
BBB Accreditation: This company is not a BBB Accredited business.

The BBB has requested basic information from this company but has not received a response. As a result, the BBB may not have current information about the company

Customer Service Contact
Owner / Manager is the complaint contact person for this company and should be contacted at (866) 494-3792 before filing a complaint with the BBB.

Customer Experience
When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints.
The BBB processed a total of 5 complaints about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total of 5 complaints closed in 36 months, 5 were closed in the last year.
Refund or Exchange Issues  BBB Definition:

Refund  or  Exchange  Issues - Claim of alleged failure to honor company policy or verbal commitment to provide refunds, exchanges, or credit for products or services.

Resolved  BBB Definition:

Resolved - The company resolved the complaint issues.

1 -  Company resolved  BBB Definition:

resolved - The company resolved the complaint issues.
the complaint issues. The consumer acknowledged acceptance to the BBB.
      4 -  Company addressed the complaint issues. The consumer failed to acknowledge acceptance to the BBB.

As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business.

BBB Reliability Reports are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Information in this BBB Reliability Report is believed reliable, but not guaranteed as to accuracy.

BBB Reliability Reports generally cover a three-year reporting period. BBB Reliability Reports are subject to change at any time.
If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Reliability Report  BBB Definition:

Report - A summary of activity reflected in a company's BBB file. Includes basic business background, BBB Accreditation information, and BBB complaint activity over the previous three years. Also reports may include any known government actions, advertising issues or other information that results from activity conducted by the BBB.
.

ID: 96083943
Report as of September 30, 2008 23:21
Copyright© 2008 Better Business Bureau

I ordered the slimball by phone. I didn't ask for the fast delivery.  After about a week, I
decided to start researching it on the internet (I know, I put the cart before the horse!).
I came here and began reading all the posts, then I became very scared.  I wrote down
all the information I could in case I needed to take action against them. I put the info
with what I got in the mail from them in the mail into a file.  The very next day I received
my shipment.  I was still afraid to take them until I looked into it more.  So I researched
glucomannan.  I found out that it is a plant fiber, and there are many places you can
get diet pills containing it.  As a matter of fact, I had picked up a bottle of PGX at a
local vitamin shop, I checked out the ingredients and it contains glucomannan and
konjac ( another ingredient in slimball).  I had ordered the largest amount of the
slimballs, so I began taking them.  It's been about three days now.  Here's what I've
observed.   I'm not as hungry as I was before, and when I eat, I don't feel like I can
eat as much as I did before.  However, I haven't lost 2 lbs a day, like the insert said.
I've lost 2 lbs in the last three days.  I can live with that, as long as I'm losing and
continually gaining.  When I run out, I'm not going to order from them again. I will
knock the dust off my bottle of PGX, and start taking them.  My conclusion is, it's
not the miracle they claim, but it does seem to help a little, so if you ordered it, I
would go ahead and try it.  (It seems to help if you drink more water, too.)  If you
haven't ordered it yet, but are thinking about it.  I would suggest you go online or
to your local health shop and find it for cheaper.  I feel like its the best thing for me
to take because I'm on heart medication and can't take anything with a stimulant.
I'm tired of eating myself into an early grave, which I will do if I don't have help,
and I can't afford surgery.  I am also thinking about trying the miracle noodle.
I have just begun to take these slimball pills within the past five days, and have noticed that I've lost about 4 lbs. I do feel more fill after eating a meal, and seem to experience a steady form of energy throughout the day. I'm not jittery as with other diet pills I've tried. I am happy to see this result and will continue to have an open mind, in hopes that another 5 days will allow for more weight loss. I've looked up the ingredients and have learned that all of the ingredients, the green tea, spirulina, white kidney beans and bladderwrack play their important parts in supporting weight loss. (supporting the thyroid, blocking the digestion of starches, adding a high grade plant protein...)
i think everyone should lose weight in a healty way i just recived this mail today..my grandmother told me to not even try this diet pill b/c its not worth it...i tried to look this up but no website..well i've been overweight all my life..i was 380 ibs at the age 13 in a half..i lost 180 before my 15th b day,...and that was out of walking...all day and every day in 9 months.. so yeah.,..lose it healty and natural...don't take these crazy pills its a scam from the start no way you will lose no 31 ibs in no 15 days its a lie you could diet like that..it took me 9 months to lose 190 but i've gained 50 back last year so now im struggeling to lose at least 70-100 ibs..but not with any bypassslim2 whatever pills..lose it naturally...
ANYONE please..  for those of us who read the comments and luckily did NOT order this stuff... can someone please post the list of INGREDIENTS so that the most active ingredients can be sought out at a local REPUTABLE store that wont charge us twice and scam us.  Thanx!
Wow, i was just researching the ad I got in the mail and am so glad you guys have posted all this.

I DO HAVE A TIP THOUGH - I used to like to do things that resemble exercise when i was younger, but after gaining 40+ pounds after having a child 12 years ago, it wasn't just something I didn't want to do for anything, it was painful! I didn't realize how much until I did something for my hair. I drank a packet of Knox gelatin, sold at the grocery store, in about 8oz of very warm water.

Holy cow! The next night I felt up to a "walk" with my kiddo and we walked 6 miles!!!! Granted I DID cramp a little on the last mile back, but the next day I felt great! (I did take an Advil that night to prevent more damage from the over-doing it, but it never helped to this degree)

This was a few weeks ago, and I have drank (drunk? drunken? ;-) the same mixture at least 6 nights. This morning is the first SATURDAY that I have ever gotten up before 8am, and stayed up all day. I'm still 50 lbs over weight, but I have gotten off the couch, and out of bed more these last 2 weeks than a good year combined.

I did some research and believe it or not, Knox is recommended for many joint and body pain problems. I have lost 5 lbs with no diet change.

Anyway, anything might help, so I had to share it.

Good luck all!
I wonder if mixing flavored sugar free gelatin with a pack of Knox and eating Jello would work? At least it might taste better and make you feel like you've eaten something.
I lost 12 pounds in 2 weeks by using the Atkins induction diet for just 2 weeks. I did this for 3 cycles and have lost 30 pounds. I was always full and didn't cheat.
LH
Forgot to say that I skipped 2 weeks between the cycles.
LH
I have been on Slimball to for a month. I have lost over 28 Pounds. A friend at work Told me about slimball2. She has Lost ove 140 Pounds in 3 months. I eat regular food but stay away from sweetss. I drink alot of water. It worked for me I hope everyone is suceed at loosing weight
I just order slimball yesturday 11/05/2008 and I have to tell you after reading everydthing everyone wrote.  I did call to see that i wasn't charged twice.  When will I be receving my package?  I have been overweight all my life and i'm sick of it.  I join a ladiesfitnesszone.  and I like it but i stop going.  So, I just starting to go again and i feel a little better.  The guilt is going away.  Well It did help me lose some.  I was at 243lb.  Now I'm 215lb.  I have about 77lb to lose.  You have givin' me the hope I need.  I'll keep in touch.
I just purchased the “Bypass2 Slim Balls” last week and received it yesterday. I will be starting this program today around noon. (15 min before lunch) I will keep you posted on my results.

Currently I’m 230 pounds, at 5’6” and wearing a size 16. 

My goal is to loose at least 100 pounds. (?)

I have my fingers crossed!!!

Well, it’s only been just about one day now. However, I have not lost any weight as of yet. But I’m not going to give up that easy. I will continue to see how the Bypass 2 Slim Ball works out for me.

I will report back soon with more results!

Optimistically waiting,
Jessica
I ordered it today and should be getting it next week. Let me know how it goes for you. Good Luck!
I hope it work for you hun. I take it before breakfest and lunch. I lost another five pounds. It take about a week for your order to go thru. Keep in touch. Hun  my  weight was 220. I way185 Now. I hope this Helps. I my goal is 76 pounds
Well, I just got back from the gym and the scale says that I have lost 4 pounds since Thursday (11/06/08). Not the Two pounds per day as advertised but I guess that’s not too bad... 4 pounds in 5 days!

I have not experienced the fullness but my appetite has definitely decreased since I started taking the Bypass 2 pills.

Good luck to all…
Will report again soon!
I order 4 bottles of the slim ball but dont want it anymore since it took more than a month to receive it i needed something now so i bought another weight loss supplement which is going not so bad for me i could not get a refund since it was more than 30 days from the day i order it but it was not my fault they took long to ship the product .If someone want to try a bottle or two i have four  email is ***@****
Very disappointed by slim ball.  Took it for a week. No weight lost.  Sending product back for refund. Back to Weight Watchers core plan. Lost 5 pounds.
How do I get my weight to show on the scale in my tracker and how do I make changes to it
SCAM SCAM SCAM .....

THIS STUFF IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU!!! PLEASE YOU HAVE TO DO IT THE RIGHT WAY.....IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE .....THEN IT IS...

GET LOTS OF CARDIO..... YOU HAVE TO IT BURNS CALORIES THAT DECREASE THE FAT....8 GLASSES OF WATER EVERY DAY!

EAT 5 LITTLE BALANCED MEALS A DAY....YOUR STOMACH IS A FURNACE YOU HAVE TO FEED IT TO HAVE IT BURN THE CALORIES

BALANCED MEALS!!

POULTRY....FISH.....LAMB.....

FRESH VEGGIES...DARK GREEN LEAFY TOO

WHOLE GRAINS....

FRESH FRUITS....

JUICING IS GREAT FOR THE SKIN....

AND THE STRENGTH TRAINING WILL REMOVE THE DIMPLES IN YOU SKIN....AND SO WILL THE WATER..

IF IT WERE EASY.....ALL FADS WOULD WORK!

SAMARA BANYAR
EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGIST
Hey everyone, i was on here reading about this slimball2, I like the rest of you recieved the flyer in the mail....

I am not sure if any of you have tried to ALLI Pill, but last summer i got on it and I lost 35pounds in three weeks!
I didnt stop eating my normal foods, I just didnt go over 19 grams of fat with each meal, and I have been able to keep it off!
The only pshyical activity that i did was walk everyday for 30min to an hour. I had to stop the pill in sept though because of a surgery i had..... I am now getting back on the pill and my doctor actually recommended that i do so that i can get off the other 70pounds i need to lose.
I know doctors are costly, but if you can talk to yours about the pill....I know that every person is different...but i would highly recommend giving it a try it is really worth it, even if you dont want to go to your doctor.
I just received the mailer and yes I too want to lose weight! Is this the right product and is it worth the money? All those that started taking it last year can you please update us on your results!!! I would love to try this I need to lose 65 lbs I am barely 5ft and weigh over 180 lbs... it makes me sick! I met my husband and he is a big eater, I couldn't resist. I have been overweight since the 3rd grade. I have had 3 kids in 4 years and have put on an additional 35 lbs, obviously I was already overweight before kids. Please help I need to know if THIS IS THE PRODUCT!
Hello, my mother, and motherinlaw and myself are about too order slimball and I need too know if it works, well and how fast.
I really wanted this product to be the miracle cure, but held off after reading these comments.  I joined Weight Watchers instead and it's still the first week, but I'm down 4 pounds.  I'm 201 now, and 5'7".  this makes me technically obese.  I am active duty military so this is absolutely unacceptable and I MUST lose weight or I could get kicked out of the service.  Everything about these pills screams scam to me, though.  If you want to lose weight, you're gonna have to gain will power and put down the fork.  You will probably feel hungry at first until your stomach adjusts and can shrink in size.  This ***** a lot.  A lot a lot.  I'm crabby right now, but I keep trying to remind myself that it took over a year to gain 50 lbs, and it'll take some time to lose it again.  SUPER LAME!!!
Hi, I have read alot of different comments on here about the slim ball and I am so confused on what to do and i dont know if I should buy it or not I have also head about the acai yoou berry or something like that and I have prdered it. It should be here tomorrow and I am going to try it out and see if it works. Please anyone who can let me know if the slim ball does work for them let me know I am 23 and I am 5' and weigh 311lbs. I cant even play with my son I am so tired of being like this. So please someone let me know thank you and god belss.
I was going to oder the Bypass,However i had tried everything.one day i got same pills from a friend of mine.the pills are very expences,so i couldnt buy them.them one day i said i will pay the much money,because i really need to lose weight.so got the pills which the cost broke my hart.I paid $250.00 dollars for 2 bottles. Each one bring 120 pills.I was 260 pound, now I am180.I been using the pills for 2 months.I will keep buying the pills they really work.I cant give you the name,However if you want to order let me know,you wont regret it.Forget about the bypass it doesnt work. Trust me.
Can you tell me how I can order the pills which have been successful for you?

Thank you

I would also like to know how I can order the pills that are working for you..... Please... and Thank You!
Nothing but a scam tried the product went with the step by step instructions tried for the complete month did not lose a pound did not feel full after taking them either. And to boot now trying to get my money back has been a nightmare saying they have not received my return and do I have proof... Good luck for anyone that wants to waste their money..
OK SO THE PRODUCT DIDNT WORK FOR YOU MAYBE JUST MAYBE  OUR BODIES WORK IN A LITTLE DIFFERENT WAY  FROM EACH OTHERS  MAYBE IT DIDNT WORK FOR YOU BUT LETS NOT DISCOURAGE THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE LOST HOPE IN DIETS MAYBE IT WILL WORK FOR THEM I AM GOING TO TRY IT LET BE POSITIVE  AND HOPE FOR THE BEST I MAY BE TOTALLY WRONG (NORMALLY I AM ) BUT MAYBE IT WILL WORK . GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU BE POSITIVE  AND LOSE LOTS  
I HAVE ABOUT 20 LBS TO LOSE, I RECEIVED MY PILLS YESTERDAY. I HAVE BEEN CONSUMING 1500 CALORIES DAILY AND WORKING ABOUT 1.5 HOURS A DAY, 5 DAYS A WEEK. I HAVE ONLY LOST 2 LBS SINCE 1/1/09!!! I HAVE BEEN GETTING VERY DISCOURAGED. I AM STARTING THEM TODAY AND WILL CONTINUE TO POST ON HERE WITH ANY RESULTS I MAY HAVE. GOO LUCK TO ME!!!
I hope you lost the weight you wanted to with the slimball2 ... i have recentely ordered it myself and i hope to have results like you... thank you for the positive feedback on this product,,, i was getting a little worried and discouraged...I have also tried lipozine and it did not work...now i am trying to get them to stop billing me for more....So Please Everyone   Beware....Lipozine Does Not Work........or it did not for me and i took it for 3 months.......i lost 12 pounds...Wow...that was probally from working out and not the pills....it is also very expensive...but it is a BIG SCAM as well....!!!!!!!!
Was wondering about this product and think I will pass at this time. The only real way to lose weight is to not put the food in your mouth and exercise. Sounds easy enough but it isn't there has to be something out there please let me know. ***@****
I ordered it a week ago I've lost 2 pounds but also have cut back on pop . according to the flier I should be 14 pounds lighter.  This is a dud. I put the ball in water and the blue coating melted off and did not expand at all.  I feel fuller when I take it and not as hungry.  I don't believe it burns fat or sugar.  One of its ingredients says granulated sugar.  Duh.
This is what I found on this website, check it out as it may help one to make a good decision on this product:

http://www.w8lossreviews.com/bypass2slimball_review.php

Have a good day!
Hi i lost a lot of weight using all natural products and pill that call loose weight not mucles it really works for me however i bought all natural like i said no soda nothing w/sugar or carb, enegy drinks prot bar meal replacement i was 260 now i weight 170 and let me tell u i will keep buying so i loose the weight i want.
    mdlc world wide that the wed if u really want to weight.

love ruby0319
go to M.D.L.C.World Wide so u can order pill all nature lose fat not mucles they also have others products to lose weight and give u energy only 8 calories no carb, sug
trust me i lost 50 more pounds u wont regret it
I would go with zylotrim.  It works really well.  They do honor their guarantees.  And it does work.  I took 2 pills a day for 15 days and I lost 21 lbs.  Check it out   www.zylotrim.com
Wow...alot of disturbing posts here about this pill.  However;  I have been using slimbal for a week now, and even though I am a small woman already, I have lost 5 pounds.  I only need to lose 10.  This product helps me feel full and I don't need my evening snack around 8 pm.  Perhaps because my normal food intake isn't huge - this product has helped.  I will continue to use up the bottle just to make sure I haven't simply lost water weight.  It certainly has helped "me" eat less.
I purchased the Slimball pills and has some luck with them but they are not as good as they say. I had lots of luck with SX or slim extreme but they did a voluntary recall on it.
Am going to try the acai berry to see what it does. Its only costsshipping of $3 so what so I have to lose.
are there any recent comments about this product? my best friend is about to try it and im a little worried for her. she is signifigantly overweight and does not need the emotional blow this dissappointment could cause her. please post some comments so she can make a wise choice. thanks.
I have been on Slim Ball for 7 days.  I haven't lost any major amount of weight.  Maybe 2 pounds.  It slows down your appetite a tad, but I believe that sometimes when we get on a program like this, we put it so much in our head that it is going to work wonders, so naturally we eat less.  If we eat less we will lose.  We don't really need to pay.... get this... $101.28 CDN... for 17 days of pills.... that is taking 2 before lunch and dinner.  This morning I woke up with a big lump under the ball of my foot.  I am on my way to the ER.  The place where the lump is is usually affected if your something in your thyroid, pancreas or GET THIS ...stomach... goes out of wack.  Anyone hoping to get anything out of slimball, in my opinion will only get headaches (from having your cc overcharged by "vacationsavers,ca", "bargain link.ca" and "slimball".  It is a scam, but if we really think about it, they don't get our cc number and information unless we give it to them.
ok so i used to work for the company who sells it, its a scam, they also sell other products such as the size zero patch, eat less food crystals, and others, the company name is G.L.M., green light marketing inc, its located in longueuil, quebec canada,
Today is 7/11/2013. Has anyone tried the SlimBall since 2008 & if so, what were your results. I received the advertisement and offer in the mail. I would like to know of more recent results from consumers before I try it.

Thanks in advance