Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Bypass 2 SlimBall

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Bypass 2 SlimBall

I was wondering if anyone has ordered and received the bypass2 slimball and if it seems to be working? I am very interested in it but scared to spend that much money if it doesn't work.
I ordered this product and received it yesterday.  I will let you know in a few weeks if the product work.
I just  found out about this product and wonder if you have seen any results yet? I know you just received it on the 29th but very courious if it has worked on you yet. I suffer from hoshimoto-tyroididess and in 3 months put on 60 pounds. Everything my doctors and neutrishinist has tried, has not work. So I hope this product does. I was 125lbs. & a size 5, now I'm 177 and a size 16. Hope this product helps

Desperate in texas
I saw where you have order the slim ball pill. Have you had time to know if the product works or not. Let me know
I received the Bypass 2 Slimball last Thursday,I bought upto 20 lbs. to lose,  and started taking it that evening. Today is Monday, 5/12/08, and yesterday, I started seeing less in my belly/abdominal area where the skin is starting to get a ripple effect and looser feeling. It took a few days but even my slacks in the waist area is a little looser. I take two pills a day, one at lunch and one in the evening.  I decided to try the one bottle since it is so expensive to see if it works.  It is just not to make you less hungry but helps you in other ways as well.  The bottle of pills should be over within two weeks, so I will know better then.  If it works and I still need more to lose than I will buy another upto 20 lbs. to lose bottle.  Good Luck to all!
how long after you ordered theslimball did you receive the product? I have ordered it also, but that was 3 weeks ago abd since there is no number to call, I was beginning to wonder if it was a scam also

I got it yesterday,  took 2 last night and 2 before a  meal today. and it does work,,, I just got like a pizza slice, and after eating only half of it, my brain said that's it!  I could not eat another bite.  last night I couldn't finish the meal because I just could not eat any more.
It does curtail the hunger.. it's almost 2 and a half hours and I am not hungry at all.
I will get back to you all and let you know when the weight is coming off. got up this morning at 201 pounds.
there is a number to call...it's 1-866-494-3792. I ordered it last thursday and received it the fallowing tuesday.  I'm trying it starting today wednesday 5/21/08
I was wondering how its going. I really want to order it but i'm waiting to see how its working for you.
I've been trying the Slim Ball 2 for about a week now.
I haven't experienced any weight loss.
I have that fullness feeling  and I can recognize that the bulk producing indgredients are trying to fill my stomach.  it does actually feel "full" almost to feeling bloated.
I think the trick is to recognize this full feeling and walk away from food.  i have eaten full serviings while the pills were working and I did feel quite uncomfortable.  I think that this can work as a behavior modifier as long as you stop eating before you get bloated.  otherwise you just feel bloated for a few hours just like you would if you had overeaten and taken second helpings or "binged".  But I only ate a single serving of dinner, and felt bloated so it did basically work, in a sense but I haven't lost any weight
I haven't heard of this until now. How is it compared to phentermine? I was looking into getting phentermine but am still looking into it. Now I'm reading about this pill....do you need a script for it? How do I choose which pill to buy? How do I find out which one is right for me? How much does it even cost?
Are there side effects?
Does this really burn the fat?
Will you e-mail me and tell me how much weight you have lost?
Have you lost any weight from slimball2
I am thinking about ordering this product. does anyone know if it really works. Does it help like it says in the advertisement. I really need something to help I need to lose 60 pounds. I have a thyroid problem so it is hard for me to lose the weight I need to. I work out and control what I eat but I still can not lose the weight. Someone please help. my email is ***@**** please email me and let me know. or respond to this forum.
I got the letter in the mail today adverising SlimBall.....I would love for this to work!....I have 70 lbs to lose.....last fall I was 35 lbs lighter but I like the full feeling and sweets.....so the scale reads 203 again..:(.....in 2006 I got down to 158 and felt better in a lot of ways; physically and mentally.....
I hesitate to send money to a blind ad too!!!!especially if it doesn't work that well.....so how about it?

IS ANYBODY GETTING ANY RESULTS CLOSE TO THE ADVERTISMENT'S CLAIMS?????????

Good luck and best wishes to all.
Does it really work?  I need to lose 55 lbs and have tried every diet.  
I have tried it and it worked, I lost like 13lbs in a month. BUt i did feel jittery and my heart was racing sometimes. After a while i switched to one pill a day and it didn't work as effective, it just kept my weight from fluctuating. I was 190 and now I'm 177, but it's is like 75 per bottle after the free trial and they keep sending you the bottle each month and charging you unless you cancel it and send the bottle back within 15 days from the day you ordered it for the free sample.

BUt i am also looking into trying this Slim Ball because I'm supposed to weight 150-125 for my height.. So I'm trying to get their to avoid complications from me not being at my target weight.
HI THERE, I'M NEW HERE, HEARD ABT SLIM BALL AND HONESTLY, I'M VERY CURIOUS, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE REPLY, LETTING ME KNOW IF YOU HAD ANY SUCCESS WITH IT OR IF THERE IS ANY BAD SIDE EFFECT THAT I NEED TO KNOW OF??
How does this product work?  I understand that you take a pill that inflates your stomach but once it inflates it how does it come out of the body?  Does it eventually denigrates and pass thru your intestines???  Very curious will order it right now if I knew more info.

I am ordering the slimball Monday with the UPS return.  I have had a weight problem all my life and am really tired.  I was really thinking about the lapband, but like all the bypass methods you need to go into the hospital, with risks and side affects, THAT SCARES ME, EVEN DEATH AS THEY SAY.  Sure hope this works I am going for the gusto! I will keep you guys informed

Shadow210
I understand anyone's reluctance to buy this product.  I have 60 lbs to lose and it just doesn't seem to want to leave.  I have decided that this type of organic/herbal rememdy might work for me.  I do understand that "eating less calories than I use up" is the age old wisdom.  I have tried that for weeks and months at a time.  nothing lost.  or very little.  What I struggle with isn't so much the eating but not wanting to excercise. I do see this as a problem for me.  I'm almost 50 now...so heavy excercise is just not a go.
So here's my experience with the last few weeks and SLIMBALL  
I counted my calories and ate 1000-1200 calories/day.  I walked with a friend at work everyday for 3 weeks (m-f) I took the slimball 2 after breakfast and before dinner waiting at least one hour before eating( this enabled me to skip eating  mid morning break and I only wanted a light snack for lunch).  At dinner I  experienced a light bloating feeling like I would if I was helping myself to second helpings.I was controlling my portions so I didn't overeat but it was a good feeling to know I had stopped and I didn't "still feel hungry". I didn't lose a pound or an inch... clothes still fit the same.  So I would say that just because I haven't progressed, doesn't mean the pills are performing some appetite suppressing function.  the ingredients in the extremely small print are glucomannan, spirulina, white kidney beans and bladderwrack.  I've goolged those.
I was about to order these pills until I read this forum. I was wondering if anyone has used the product and didnt get results, and then tried to take them up on the guarantee? Alot of times these guarantees dont hold up. I was just curious. I want to try them but approx. $120.00 is alot of money for something that doesnt work. I have ALOT of weight to lose. I do exercise and try to eat right, but i have a very fast paced schedule and tend to eat on the run. I have tried many other products, even CitraSlim, which didnt work at all. I was wanting a bit of personal feedback from some that has gotten posivtive results
Judy,
Like you I am hopeful.  Have you lost weight.  I ordered mine Monday 6/2.?

shadow210
Hi Ladies!  Any progress reports for us watchers out here?  Have you seen any luck with this stuff working for you? We're waiting with our hands over our mouths trying to not keep munching.
Does anyone know how long it takes to
recieve your order after you have mail the
payment in?
receaved package in mail..and the pictures of the other patients look computerly altered..and why dont they have a website? that seems a little weird. everything has a website. even its from foreign country or not. i wanna try this product..but what over weight person wouldnt want some great gimic that promises rapid weight loss. i honestly think its a scam. i dont know..if someone can prove me wrong, please do. then i will be willing to throw away my money to try this miracle rapid weight loss pills!
i call to order my slimball2 today and found out they charge my cc twice in the amount on 96.94 (193.88) i call then back back (866-494-3792) and the rep told me there was noting they could do, she said that they were having electricty problems and for me to call back on monday june 16, 2008......i really beleive i have been got of a 193.88// is there any thing i can do to get my money back??????
I like everyone else am very interested in whether or not this product acutally works the way they say it does.  Can anyone give me any info on the product that has been taking it for a month or more?
I have another diet for you it's called the "SCUM BAG". These capsules are comprised of exotic blends of sewer water
in cute little water soluable designer bags. Thirty minutes after ingestion youll get a very full feeling right before you
puke this putrid polecat potion.I will make you feel like **** before you feel any better,but since you cant hold anything down you will lose weight fast.It's full of antioxidants such as green tea,brown tea,yellow tea,red tea,pink tea,
purple tea and nut tinkle.Many flavors to choose from such as Blueberry Pickle, Pepperoni pudding and Grape liver etc
......THERY'RE  GOOOOD TOOOO!
I just got my order in today,I hope this product works I'm tired of hearing my boyfriend talk about my weight
I just got this in the mail and am wondering if anyone is having any luck with this product  it seems  little to good to be true.  

Chantel in Wyoming
I have read the forum and am very skeptical as to ordering this product. I have ordered products before with guarantees like this one and they didn't work. Not only did they not work the company kept on charging my credit card as well. My son and I both have a lot of weight to lose. Since I quit smoking I have gained 20 lbs in the 6 months of being smoke free. That isn't good at all. Let me know how this product works so that I can see if it is worth the expenditure.
Yes, just like the others i'm wondering if this really works. As others here, i've tried everything under the sun. Please post your results.
I was interested in the product until I read this forum. It seems that there is NOBODY answering back with their results after purchasing and starting on the product.
I can only wonder - did it kill them all off???
I need to lose the weight for many reasons, but I too am skeptical, esp. dealing with a company that does not have a website.  Something doesn't feel right about this.
I got the slimball order forms in the mail today.  I don't know what to think, no one knows any thng about this slimball......But I did go to e-bay france, They did have  it.  But I can't read french.  Does anyone read french and go to ebay.  And let us know something.  I hope this is for real. I need   to lose weight about 50 lbs.. Please let us know.
Ohhhh people, come on.... somebody say something. I just got this advertisement on the mail today. I don't know what to do, I'd love trying it, but I don't want to waste my money just like that. Honestly, a good thing I see about this is that it can be paid (at least the first time, I think), can be paid via a money order or bank check, so, this is kind of cool that we don't really have to give any personal/acct. info to people and to a product that we don't even know yet -If I am wrong about this, would someone let me know please- this is just what I've read. Now, can someone write something that's recent, to see if this really works?, I've tried Phentermine, which worked really good, but now it's not working as good. Just FYI.... not too long ago I tried Wi Yu Tea... something like that... but I can't do "tea" 2 and 3 times a day, in order to lose weight, I just couldn't do it!............. Ok, someone say something about this "fake" bypass pill... please!!!!!!!!!
I got the mailer today and it does make their product sound really good. BUT the FREE trial is NOT free! Make sure you read everything. It cost anywhere from $50 to $130 dollars! It doesnt tell you how many pills are in the bottles. There just isnt enough info out on it yet. I know that everyone loves fast results but it really couldnt be good for anyone to lose 60 pounds in a month like the ad says.

I did however try a diet a few months ago called the Sacred Heart Medical Diet. It is a week long diet. Anyone can do a diet for only a week if you want it bad enough. It says you will lose 10 lbs. I actually lost 8 and so did my sister and mom. It wasnt hard because you eat a ton of food but it doesnt work if you cheat. The second time I did it I lost 6 lbs but I didnt make it through the week. Anyway it was the best diet I have tried so google it for the directions if you are interested. OH and did I mention the best part is that you dont send anyone any money!
I was very serious about ordering the bypass slim ball until I couldn't find any info online so I reverse searched the address and found out it is a P.O. box at a ups store in Golden Valley, MN.
Well I recieved advertisement as well!!  I researched the Doctor and he is a legitimate dr of gastrology, I don't know what that says, but could someone tell us if this is for real and if anyone finally does it, please do your fellow consumers a favor and let us know if it is a scam so we don't fall victim.  thx
wake up people!!! dont you know the losers who started this scam probably read this stuff on the net and post fake progress reports. why dont they have a website???!!! everybody has a website. my dog duke has a website and my grandma has myspace. why are they saying they are from another country when they are really in the usa??? bc they are major scammers thats why??? anything from another country always sounds good. let me truthfully honest and im not telling anyone to try this but the only way to lose 60 pounds in a month other than surgery is to smoke crack!!! not that ive done it but ive seen and known plenty that have. plus dont just think there is some magic pill that you can take and eat whatever you want without working out and lose weight bc if that really exsisted america wouldnt have the obesity problem it currently has. has america become that easy to fool? weight loss scams are the biggest scam next to identity theft. with all the scams going on these days im pretty sure if i had a so called doctor say i have legal crack from japan and australia and you could take it for 30 days and not be hooked or your money back id make a million easy in the first week. just think about it people thats all im saying. truth be told im on here just like you guys trying to find information about it bc 9 times out of 10 if something that sounds too good to be true  usually is just that; too good to be true. that means you LIPOZENE!!!!! **** poor excuse for a weight lose product is what i like to call it. i wasted nearly 200 dollars on that **** so i hope your reading too.YOU FILTHY SCUMBAGS ARE MAKING MORE MONEY THAN THE HIGHEST PAID DRUG DEALERS. YOU GUYS MUST WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO BE ABLE TO GET AWAY WITH SUCH HIGHWAY ROBBERY. but anyway i hope that someone can provide some hardcore facts and evidence that this is not a scam and actually works. not hoping to lose 60 in a month but if i just lost twenty that would make this product worth while.
I ordered it for my sister on my CC 6/26/08 and when she changed her mind the next day wanting to ask her doctor i called and cancled it they gave my CC number to 2 other people and they each charged 19.95 to send me some info on other **** i didnt want or authorize. i spent the 96.94 to get it plus the 19.95 twice and i called the very next day 6/27/08 they said the money would be back on my card on monday 6/30/08 because it takes 72hrs to reload it to your card. i called 18664943792 try there to get your money back. its not on my card yet but ill update you when i get it. i would like to get rid of 20 lbs after i went from 95 lbs before kids and after having 4 kids going to 135 lbs. but dont think its worth the risk what if it gets stuck in the wrong tube what happens then?? I talked my sister out of it and hope everyone does the right thing for them good luck and let me know how it goes!!
Has anyone that order this products seen results?  I am thinking about ordering, but not sure after reading some of these posts.
I ordered this product (via the toll free number) and used it two different times over a 6 week period.  I got sick from it ... stomach spasms, middle back pain and threw up multiple times while using it.

I discontinued use last week Friday and I am still experiencing stomach problems today (Thursday).  I was at the ER on Tuesday because the pain was so bad I thought I had some sort of epigastric blockage.  The doctor there told me that the glucomannon is not good stuff for you.

Save yourself the trouble don't pay the money, you will get very sick.
I called their number and told the guy that I tried to dissolve the pill in
water and that it did not get bigger but he said that;'s because it was
just water and it needs stomach enzymes and acids to dissolve and get
bigger like it advertises.  I am not sure now if it works at all.  I didn't
see any decrease in my appitite after taking 2 at a time.  Will keep
trying and see if anything happens, but I don't think it will.  Will
probably try and send it back but I bet I won't get money back, just a
feeling I gete about this.
I called them on friday to get my money back onto my card they said 72 hours i waited called back tuesday and they said the person who cancled my account did it wrong so now im still waiting they said it would be tomorrow but we will see since it is july 4th i doubt they will give me my money im sooooo mad!!! dont do it it is a scam!!!
PS i never got it from them i cancled the day after ordering and im still having problems it wasnt even shipped you think it would be easier.. it takes 2 seconds to take your money but days and weeks to get it back!!
My sister received the same mailing. She immediately wanted to buy it. I told her to hold off until i looked at it. After reading it, i wanted it to BUT if you read the letter carefully, And i quote "Bypass 2 Slimball traps fat like a sponge absorbs water...the fat is automatically extracted from everything you eat, your love handles and dimplings simply melt away..." I don't know about you, but what the hell is a DIMPLING?!? And furthermore I'm sure someone had fun creating those photos. I especially like the one where the guy "lost" 77lbs and in 40 days and got rock hard abs and shoulders like The Rock. I also like how one of the women's faces is made up of like 6 different people. And how everything says its certified, my question, by who? Please don't be scammed, be smart, and listen to your gut instinct. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I'd rather be fat and not hand my money over to a "Company" who is screwing people over.
hi have have been using my slimball for three weeks now, the first week i called the company and tried to cancel, but the person on the phone says that it can take up to three weeks to start working, so there advertisment is a lie and i am still trying to cancel.
hopefully i will get my money back.
any advice on what to do?
oh and took it for three weeks everyday 4 pills a day, and no results
it doesn't work, but i was hopefull like all of you, i would start trying to get you money back right away for those of you that havn't yet, cause it may take a while.
thanks
I am glad that you all posted here. I am surpised that it took people long to post. But that is just how it is.....
For the people that tried to post anything nice it was rare and not very clear. For the people that posted the problems it was very well explained and made it clear to me that it is a scam. I am going to go to a natural store and talk to them. I will WILLL return and let you know what they say about something natural......
I don't have this huge amount of money to waist...It sounds way to risky.
Here are the Valid points that you have made against it.
Dr said that there are things in the Product that are not good for you. People are getting sick and crampy even though Myline in the add says that it doesn't happen.
The people on the add are altered. All of their faces and some of the bodys are computer generated.
People are getting charged way over and not being credited.
People asking for credits aren't getting them.
Sounds like a scam to me....If you want to be scammed I have a bridge to sell you.......Just send the money ahead of time and I will tell you your lucky destination! LOL

Use your head..........I know you have one or you wouldn't have read this far.
If this is amazing....They will have a web site up and it will be on the news....
Have you ever heard of it before?
I just received the ad today in the mail and was going to try it out, but after reading all these posts I see some very valid points being made.  Besides if it was the fantastic, then it probably would've been on Oprah by now!  LOL  Anyway thanks for the advice and I'll go back and lose weight the old fashion way!  Ho Hum!
THANX SOOOO MUCH!   i almost ordered this "slimball".   too bad so many of us want the "magic cure" aye?   i'm disabled 28 years and just keep getting bigger and bigger.   God Bless us all.   Namaste...twinks7
the best way to lose the weight is diet and excercise but if you need extra help try slimquick i have been using it for 2 months and have lost 20 pounds.its only about 20 bucks at wal-mart they also have a powder formula try it i new this waz a scam
YES THIS IS A SCAM !!!!!!!!! I WISH IT WASNT BUT IT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN LOOSE THAT MUCH WEIGHT IN ONE MONTH BY SMOKING CRACK ....
SNORTING COCAIN ... EVERY DAY THAT WILL KEEP YOU SLIM W/ HIGH MOTABO.... BUT ITS NOT GOOD FOR YOU... DO IT THE OLD FASHION WAY GET YOUR FAT *** IN GYM WORK IT OFF... LIKE A MAD MAN OR MAD WOMEN ... LOOK AT THE FACTS EVERY ONE THAT HAS WRITTEN, NO BODY IS TELLING YOU  THEY LOSE ANY  WEIGHT, THE COMPANY ADDRESS GO'S TO  P.O. BOX IN MN & THERE'S  NO WEB SITE EITHER,  IF IT WAS REAL IT WOULD HAVE BEEN ON OPRA.... THATS FOR SURE, OR THE MORNING SHOW , CNN, ALL AMERCANS WHAT TO LOOSE WEIGHT!  IF THAT WAS THE CASE IT WHOULD HIT THE NEWS BIG TIME....
I have to tell you all something, My grandpa, has given this add to me and he told me that he know's someone that has used it, and it worked. but you see you have to follow it to a T. The first thing is you have to be willing to change your self, the pill just helps, you have to have the will power to change the way you eat. that is the biggest key out there. If we all ate healthy then none of us would be fat. I think that I have the most weight to loose out of everyone here. I am about 315 pounds. I am going to order this and I will keep letting everyone know how all is going. I want to get back down to at least, 155, that is where I will feel comfortable. Thank you for takeing the time to read this. BIG MOMMA4
I'm so glad I held off on ordering this product.  Just to reiterate what others have said, NOBODY has responded with positive comments about weight loss.  I offer my apologizes to the people who have wasted their money and time with the products; and offer my THANK YOU to the people who have posted their comments or experience wtih attempting to cancel orders or to get refunds.
I was a minute from buying this product, luckly I decided to log in and get some info. but as a result I was disappointed to find out this is a SCAM!!!! I should of figured it out when I did not find a website for Bypass2 Slimball

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE HEADS UP!

DONT BUY IT!
I received the mailer today. Was ready to order (the ad sounds so believeable), so I checked on the internet for a web site. Well, as you have all seen there is none! That should send out a WARNING!! right away. Like others have said, what company, especially a lab doesn't have a web site?
I like all of you wanted so much to believe this. What a great idea, it makes sense.
Well, thanks to all of you for listing your comments, you just saved me from throwing out $120. Which like you I can't afford to spend. We all are so desperate to lose weight we'll try anything! Hey, about we swallow cotton balls, they would probably work too!!!! Ha, Ha, only joking!
To those who haven't tried it, take our advice and save your money. If it was a legitimate company they would definitely have a web site, and they would be on the news! They would be selling this stuff so fast that they wouldn't be able to keep it on their shelves.
Like always "Let the buyer BEWARE!
Thanks to all!!
KSH
Just read all of the above and threw my "free trial" offer in the thrash!  Hope it works for those of you who put your money out.  Good Luck to you all.
After reading your comments, I won't be ordering this product. I. like a lot of folks, are looking for anything that will curb my increadible appetite, give me reasonably fast results, and make me get the mind set that I need to lose weight. I am weak and spineless when it comes to food. It is my addiction. Let's face it guys, there's someone out there that this may actually work for just like all other "guaranteed" weight loss products. For me, I need to change my eating habits and exercise; calories in and calories out are going to determine my weight. So once again I am disappointed that a product I thought would help me porbably won't.  I think I have tried most everything out there. Maybe it's time for me to stop looking for something more than my own determination.
I found someone who documented their results.....it was not good.  check out this blog

http://bypass2slimball.blogspot.com/

good luck to all.
IAM OVER WEIGHT LIKE THE REST OF US AND IAM HAVING A HARD TIME BELIEVING YOU LOSE THAT MUCH WEIGHT THAT FAST! TECHNICALLY YOUR BODY WOULD CRASH AND END UP IN THE HOSPITAL WITH SEVERE HEALTH PROBLEMS IAM A CNA SO I KNOW ALOT ABOUT THIS AND THE THING I KNOW THE MOST IS I WANT TO STAY ALIVE .......... THE FDA HAS NOT HEARD OF IT OR THE B.B.B      SO IAM SAYING IT IS A SCAM SORRY I"LL STAY OVER WEIGHT AND LIVE MY LIFE INSTEAD OF PUTTING THAT UNKNOWN DRUG IN MY SYSTEM   THINK ABOUT IT  TRACI
I just received the mailer about this product. We should all remember, "if it sounds too good to be true, don't bite". For all of you who have purchased the product and used your credit card, you have recourse with your card company. CALL THEM!  They can and will help you get your money back. As for losing weight, I recommend Dr. Oz, "you on a diet". He has sound principles that work! Remember, you didn't get that way over night, and you won't recover overnight. But, you can recover!! Don't give up hope and don't stop trying! You can win!

patticakes
I have tried this product and its worked fantastically so far, i have been on this product for a week and have lost 10 pounds! All i have been doing is taking 3 pills before each meal, and i feel so full. i have about 110 pounds to lose, but so far im loving this product...10 pounds in a week? amazing! I am very suprised about all these negative products, i hope these pills dont turn on me and make me sick or something, because so far they are great!
PLEASE NOTE:  If the ingredient in this is the Glucomannan (or whatever the spelling is) than it is nothing new. There are already supplments you can buy of the stuff but if you are not already familar to the noodles that exist of this stuff. Check out these sites. These noodles are awesome. I eat them all the time. They fill you up and contain just about nothing except soluble fiber. And yes, I've lost weight.

www.konjacfoods.com/product/1.htm

www.miraclenoodle.com

www.shiratakinoodles.net/
Like all the others who have posted,I too received the "information" package today, 8/29. #1) NO WEBSITE..red flag #1...#2) It was sent to my DOG.."Missie" !!!!  Must have entered a contest or something, because I ALWAYS use her [Precious] name to designate between REAL and "fake". Yes, they sent it to my Precious 13 year old !!! Tri-colored Pomeranian.  It SOUNDS too good to be true, and it is ! Folkes, I am a Retired Banking Vice President, and have seen [I thought] EVERY scam coming down the Pike until this. THEY ARE "SLICK WILLIES" for sure :{  Cannot figure out WHERE they got her name...all of the [allegedly] SECURE websites who "don't sell their lists" obviously DO ! We ALL want to lose so BADLY...we are "prey" to almost
anything. ** Want something that DOES work ?? I found an article on Johns Hopkins and Walter Reed studies which TRIED AND TRUE have the 10 foods to eat EVERY DAY: Mushrooms, Garlic, tomatoes, strawberries, blueberries, tofu,KALE, beans,and I forget the other 2. Yes, it has taken me 6-7 months, but I have lost 32# and KEEPING IT OFF, and still losing!  I am DISABLED..with problems you cannot imagine..but I SWEAR to you this change of lifestyle has given me MORE energy and "get up and go" than I have had since my husband DIED..can't believe it's been FOUR years already this 12/15. Seems like yesterday; and at the same time a million years ago....Let's face it Ladies [and gents] there is NO "magic bullet", except they ARE now doing Gastric bypass lapriscopically !!!! So its non-invasive, except for 2 teensy holes where they go in. Soon as my Medicare is viable (June 2009) I am having that, so I can continue [trying] to get back to "myself".

***LET'S DONT BE TAKEN IN BY ANY MORE SCAMS PLEASE....WE ALL KNOW ITS A WASTE OF GOOD MONEY..AND THEY DO SEEM TO PREY ON THOSE OF US WHO CAN LEAST AFFORD IT, RIGHT ????

Good Luck to everyone out there ! And, guess what...One of my brother's BEST friends is the HEAD of "Security" [Scams and such]
of the FTC !!!! No lie. He is being sent the "stuff" I received, so hopefully those *&&^%&^% can be CLOSED DOWN !!!!  There is HOPE !!!

rocky racoon
I am so glad that each of you took time to post.  I was considering this product.  It did sound too good to be true. Like everyone else I wanted a quick fix.  I have been considering gastric bypass surgery for the past 6 months.  I have gone through most of the classes and requirements by my health insurance.  But after long thought the surgery scares the h*** out of me.  
I have a LOT of weight to lose.  I guess this will be my alternative.  Thanks for the post.  Good luck on trying another alternative to this SCAM.
hey guys . I ordered the slim balls and I should be geting them soon . I need to loose about 30+ lbs  and am diabetic.  I ordered even though there are alot of bad posts on here but the way I see it is, people are more likly to rite about somthing thats bad then they are good experences. besides I'm sure that  the people that it did work for... if it did .. are to busy buying smaller clothes  to wright on this.  so I'm going to give it a try for my self and let you all know what happens.  I'll keep you all posted!
hi,
so after 8 weeks after canceling i finally got my money back, it came as a check that was through some bank in canada.  i cashed it and am holding the money until my bank says that the check has cleared, because i eas a little worried about that.  anyway i hope that everything clears and i can be done with that stupid company.  I hope no one else orders this product.  if you are looking for something similar i heard of one called the "fill pill" on the news. and it says that it has worked for people. and it is a legitimate company with real studies, and safe ingrediants.
good luck
I actually got this info on the slimball about a month or so ago and just opened it yesterday when going through an old stack of mail.   I was amazed at the results on the paper and even told my husband about it (and I dont tello him much unless I am REALLY thinking about purchasing something!)  He told me that I am too easily fooled and should read about it! Boy am I glad I did!!  I am not going to waste my money on this ****.  Thank all of you for posting your problems with these idiots!  Good luck in your weight loss search and I hope all of you who bought this product get your money back!
I ordered the Slim ball 2 and I am here to say it does work, I started a week ago wednesday and have lost 5 lbs, now what it seem to do for me is fill me up enough to eat low calories, so what I have done is intertwined these with weight watchers, with these Slim Balls I can stick to my 30 pts. easy, I started at 255 lbs on 9-10-08 so we will see what I weight this comming wednesday, I weight once a week. I think these are great, the only problem I see is that I have to make myself drink water, I just don't seem to be thirsty on these pills. I know the add read 7 or 14 lbs in a week, but I'm still happy with 5, I was considering a bypass or the band, but even if I have to take these for a year, $1000 is cheeper then the surgery. I'll keep you all updated, plus the paper I recived said free 30 day trial, so if I don't lose 30 lbs I'll send them back. Thanks bye for now.
Have you heard of the diet pill FORM? It forms a gel in your stomach that makes you feel full. It does not interfer with any medication and passes through your system without any side effects. I have lost 8 pounds in 3 weeks. I found it at www.****.com
Hey Sam719 here again, I just wanted to say I got on the scales on Sunday and now I weight 245 lbs so I know I said I would not weight till Wednesday but I felt like I had lost and I did, so I still had 3 days to go, but I have lost another 5lbs in less then a week, I will keep you posted, I have 100 lbs to lose, so I'll be bloging alot. Good luck, and I say try it. I thought I would tell a little about myself, I tryed everything out there, I am 47 years old, deviorce for 20 years and have had 3 children, 1 whom is handicaped, so I do stay depressed alot, but unfortunetly when I'm depressed I eat to make myself happy, so needless to say, I had gotten up to 267 lbs and I'm 5' 3", at the beginning of the summer, but I did take off 10 lbs just beeing hot and not wanting to eat alot, so I started this Slim balls at 255 lbs, so now school is back in and I'm really going to stick to this one. So if your story campairs to mine, this is my answer so far. Thanks for reading.
                                                                       Sam
I ordered it on Tuesday Sept.16th and received it Monday Sept. 22nd. Just started it today.
Wondering how you're weight loss is going, so far?
I just started the pills a couple days ago, and am wondering if anyone would send me your stories of how well it's working for you.  I just need some encouragement, because I have to make this work.  ***@**** is my email.
Here is what I found about European Laboratories (Bypass2 Slimball) on BBB site:

BBB Reliability Report for
European 2 Laboratories BBB Rating No Rating
BBB issues Reliability Reports on all businesses, whether or not they are BBB accredited. If a business is a BBB Accredited Business, it is stated in this report  BBB Definition:

report - A summary of activity reflected in a company's BBB file. Includes basic business background, BBB Accreditation information, and BBB complaint activity over the previous three years. Also reports may include any known government actions, advertising issues or other information that results from activity conducted by the BBB.
.
Name: European 2 Laboratories
Phone: (866) 494-3792
Address: 8014 Olson Memorial Hwy Ste 413

Golden Valley, MN 55427-4712
Principal: Owner / Manager
Customer Contact: Owner / Manager - (866) 494-3792
File Open Date: November 2007
TOB Classification: Business Services (General)
BBB Accreditation: This company is not a BBB Accredited business.

The BBB has requested basic information from this company but has not received a response. As a result, the BBB may not have current information about the company

Customer Service Contact
Owner / Manager is the complaint contact person for this company and should be contacted at (866) 494-3792 before filing a complaint with the BBB.

Customer Experience
When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints.
The BBB processed a total of 5 complaints about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total of 5 complaints closed in 36 months, 5 were closed in the last year.
Refund or Exchange Issues  BBB Definition:

Refund  or  Exchange  Issues - Claim of alleged failure to honor company policy or verbal commitment to provide refunds, exchanges, or credit for products or services.

Resolved  BBB Definition:

Resolved - The company resolved the complaint issues.

1 -  Company resolved  BBB Definition:

resolved - The company resolved the complaint issues.
the complaint issues. The consumer acknowledged acceptance to the BBB.
      4 -  Company addressed the complaint issues. The consumer failed to acknowledge acceptance to the BBB.

As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business.

BBB Reliability Reports are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Information in this BBB Reliability Report is believed reliable, but not guaranteed as to accuracy.

BBB Reliability Reports generally cover a three-year reporting period. BBB Reliability Reports are subject to change at any time.
If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Reliability Report  BBB Definition:

Report - A summary of activity reflected in a company's BBB file. Includes basic business background, BBB Accreditation information, and BBB complaint activity over the previous three years. Also reports may include any known government actions, advertising issues or other information that results from activity conducted by the BBB.
.

ID: 96083943
Report as of September 30, 2008 23:21
Copyright© 2008 Better Business Bureau

I ordered the slimball by phone. I didn't ask for the fast delivery.  After about a week, I
decided to start researching it on the internet (I know, I put the cart before the horse!).
I came here and began reading all the posts, then I became very scared.  I wrote down
all the information I could in case I needed to take action against them. I put the info
with what I got in the mail from them in the mail into a file.  The very next day I received
my shipment.  I was still afraid to take them until I looked into it more.  So I researched
glucomannan.  I found out that it is a plant fiber, and there are many places you can
get diet pills containing it.  As a matter of fact, I had picked up a bottle of PGX at a
local vitamin shop, I checked out the ingredients and it contains glucomannan and
konjac ( another ingredient in slimball).  I had ordered the largest amount of the
slimballs, so I began taking them.  It's been about three days now.  Here's what I've
observed.   I'm not as hungry as I was before, and when I eat, I don't feel like I can
eat as much as I did before.  However, I haven't lost 2 lbs a day, like the insert said.
I've lost 2 lbs in the last three days.  I can live with that, as long as I'm losing and
continually gaining.  When I run out, I'm not going to order from them again. I will
knock the dust off my bottle of PGX, and start taking them.  My conclusion is, it's
not the miracle they claim, but it does seem to help a little, so if you ordered it, I
would go ahead and try it.  (It seems to help if you drink more water, too.)  If you
haven't ordered it yet, but are thinking about it.  I would suggest you go online or
to your local health shop and find it for cheaper.  I feel like its the best thing for me
to take because I'm on heart medication and can't take anything with a stimulant.
I'm tired of eating myself into an early grave, which I will do if I don't have help,
and I can't afford surgery.  I am also thinking about trying the miracle noodle.
I have just begun to take these slimball pills within the past five days, and have noticed that I've lost about 4 lbs. I do feel more fill after eating a meal, and seem to experience a steady form of energy throughout the day. I'm not jittery as with other diet pills I've tried. I am happy to see this result and will continue to have an open mind, in hopes that another 5 days will allow for more weight loss. I've looked up the ingredients and have learned that all of the ingredients, the green tea, spirulina, white kidney beans and bladderwrack play their important parts in supporting weight loss. (supporting the thyroid, blocking the digestion of starches, adding a high grade plant protein...)
i think everyone should lose weight in a healty way i just recived this mail today..my grandmother told me to not even try this diet pill b/c its not worth it...i tried to look this up but no website..well i've been overweight all my life..i was 380 ibs at the age 13 in a half..i lost 180 before my 15th b day,...and that was out of walking...all day and every day in 9 months.. so yeah.,..lose it healty and natural...don't take these crazy pills its a scam from the start no way you will lose no 31 ibs in no 15 days its a lie you could diet like that..it took me 9 months to lose 190 but i've gained 50 back last year so now im struggeling to lose at least 70-100 ibs..but not with any bypassslim2 whatever pills..lose it naturally...
ANYONE please..  for those of us who read the comments and luckily did NOT order this stuff... can someone please post the list of INGREDIENTS so that the most active ingredients can be sought out at a local REPUTABLE store that wont charge us twice and scam us.  Thanx!
Wow, i was just researching the ad I got in the mail and am so glad you guys have posted all this.

I DO HAVE A TIP THOUGH - I used to like to do things that resemble exercise when i was younger, but after gaining 40+ pounds after having a child 12 years ago, it wasn't just something I didn't want to do for anything, it was painful! I didn't realize how much until I did something for my hair. I drank a packet of Knox gelatin, sold at the grocery store, in about 8oz of very warm water.

Holy cow! The next night I felt up to a "walk" with my kiddo and we walked 6 miles!!!! Granted I DID cramp a little on the last mile back, but the next day I felt great! (I did take an Advil that night to prevent more damage from the over-doing it, but it never helped to this degree)

This was a few weeks ago, and I have drank (drunk? drunken? ;-) the same mixture at least 6 nights. This morning is the first SATURDAY that I have ever gotten up before 8am, and stayed up all day. I'm still 50 lbs over weight, but I have gotten off the couch, and out of bed more these last 2 weeks than a good year combined.

I did some research and believe it or not, Knox is recommended for many joint and body pain problems. I have lost 5 lbs with no diet change.

Anyway, anything might help, so I had to share it.

Good luck all!
I wonder if mixing flavored sugar free gelatin with a pack of Knox and eating Jello would work? At least it might taste better and make you feel like you've eaten something.
I lost 12 pounds in 2 weeks by using the Atkins induction diet for just 2 weeks. I did this for 3 cycles and have lost 30 pounds. I was always full and didn't cheat.
LH
Forgot to say that I skipped 2 weeks between the cycles.
LH
I have been on Slimball to for a month. I have lost over 28 Pounds. A friend at work Told me about slimball2. She has Lost ove 140 Pounds in 3 months. I eat regular food but stay away from sweetss. I drink alot of water. It worked for me I hope everyone is suceed at loosing weight
I just order slimball yesturday 11/05/2008 and I have to tell you after reading everydthing everyone wrote.  I did call to see that i wasn't charged twice.  When will I be receving my package?  I have been overweight all my life and i'm sick of it.  I join a ladiesfitnesszone.  and I like it but i stop going.  So, I just starting to go again and i feel a little better.  The guilt is going away.  Well It did help me lose some.  I was at 243lb.  Now I'm 215lb.  I have about 77lb to lose.  You have givin' me the hope I need.  I'll keep in touch.
I just purchased the “Bypass2 Slim Balls” last week and received it yesterday. I will be starting this program today around noon. (15 min before lunch) I will keep you posted on my results.

Currently I’m 230 pounds, at 5’6” and wearing a size 16. 

My goal is to loose at least 100 pounds. (?)

I have my fingers crossed!!!

Well, it’s only been just about one day now. However, I have not lost any weight as of yet. But I’m not going to give up that easy. I will continue to see how the Bypass 2 Slim Ball works out for me.

I will report back soon with more results!

Optimistically waiting,
Jessica
I ordered it today and should be getting it next week. Let me know how it goes for you. Good Luck!
I hope it work for you hun. I take it before breakfest and lunch. I lost another five pounds. It take about a week for your order to go thru. Keep in touch. Hun  my  weight was 220. I way185 Now. I hope this Helps. I my goal is 76 pounds
Well, I just got back from the gym and the scale says that I have lost 4 pounds since Thursday (11/06/08). Not the Two pounds per day as advertised but I guess that’s not too bad... 4 pounds in 5 days!

I have not experienced the fullness but my appetite has definitely decreased since I started taking the Bypass 2 pills.

Good luck to all…
Will report again soon!
I order 4 bottles of the slim ball but dont want it anymore since it took more than a month to receive it i needed something now so i bought another weight loss supplement which is going not so bad for me i could not get a refund since it was more than 30 days from the day i order it but it was not my fault they took long to ship the product .If someone want to try a bottle or two i have four  email is ***@****
Very disappointed by slim ball.  Took it for a week. No weight lost.  Sending product back for refund. Back to Weight Watchers core plan. Lost 5 pounds.
How do I get my weight to show on the scale in my tracker and how do I make changes to it
SCAM SCAM SCAM .....

THIS STUFF IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU!!! PLEASE YOU HAVE TO DO IT THE RIGHT WAY.....IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE .....THEN IT IS...

GET LOTS OF CARDIO..... YOU HAVE TO IT BURNS CALORIES THAT DECREASE THE FAT....8 GLASSES OF WATER EVERY DAY!

EAT 5 LITTLE BALANCED MEALS A DAY....YOUR STOMACH IS A FURNACE YOU HAVE TO FEED IT TO HAVE IT BURN THE CALORIES

BALANCED MEALS!!

POULTRY....FISH.....LAMB.....

FRESH VEGGIES...DARK GREEN LEAFY TOO

WHOLE GRAINS....

FRESH FRUITS....

JUICING IS GREAT FOR THE SKIN....

AND THE STRENGTH TRAINING WILL REMOVE THE DIMPLES IN YOU SKIN....AND SO WILL THE WATER..

IF IT WERE EASY.....ALL FADS WOULD WORK!

SAMARA BANYAR
EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGIST
Hey everyone, i was on here reading about this slimball2, I like the rest of you recieved the flyer in the mail....

I am not sure if any of you have tried to ALLI Pill, but last summer i got on it and I lost 35pounds in three weeks!
I didnt stop eating my normal foods, I just didnt go over 19 grams of fat with each meal, and I have been able to keep it off!
The only pshyical activity that i did was walk everyday for 30min to an hour. I had to stop the pill in sept though because of a surgery i had..... I am now getting back on the pill and my doctor actually recommended that i do so that i can get off the other 70pounds i need to lose.
I know doctors are costly, but if you can talk to yours about the pill....I know that every person is different...but i would highly recommend giving it a try it is really worth it, even if you dont want to go to your doctor.
I just received the mailer and yes I too want to lose weight! Is this the right product and is it worth the money? All those that started taking it last year can you please update us on your results!!! I would love to try this I need to lose 65 lbs I am barely 5ft and weigh over 180 lbs... it makes me sick! I met my husband and he is a big eater, I couldn't resist. I have been overweight since the 3rd grade. I have had 3 kids in 4 years and have put on an additional 35 lbs, obviously I was already overweight before kids. Please help I need to know if THIS IS THE PRODUCT!
Hello, my mother, and motherinlaw and myself are about too order slimball and I need too know if it works, well and how fast.
I really wanted this product to be the miracle cure, but held off after reading these comments.  I joined Weight Watchers instead and it's still the first week, but I'm down 4 pounds.  I'm 201 now, and 5'7".  this makes me technically obese.  I am active duty military so this is absolutely unacceptable and I MUST lose weight or I could get kicked out of the service.  Everything about these pills screams scam to me, though.  If you want to lose weight, you're gonna have to gain will power and put down the fork.  You will probably feel hungry at first until your stomach adjusts and can shrink in size.  This ***** a lot.  A lot a lot.  I'm crabby right now, but I keep trying to remind myself that it took over a year to gain 50 lbs, and it'll take some time to lose it again.  SUPER LAME!!!
Hi, I have read alot of different comments on here about the slim ball and I am so confused on what to do and i dont know if I should buy it or not I have also head about the acai yoou berry or something like that and I have prdered it. It should be here tomorrow and I am going to try it out and see if it works. Please anyone who can let me know if the slim ball does work for them let me know I am 23 and I am 5' and weigh 311lbs. I cant even play with my son I am so tired of being like this. So please someone let me know thank you and god belss.
I was going to oder the Bypass,However i had tried everything.one day i got same pills from a friend of mine.the pills are very expences,so i couldnt buy them.them one day i said i will pay the much money,because i really need to lose weight.so got the pills which the cost broke my hart.I paid $250.00 dollars for 2 bottles. Each one bring 120 pills.I was 260 pound, now I am180.I been using the pills for 2 months.I will keep buying the pills they really work.I cant give you the name,However if you want to order let me know,you wont regret it.Forget about the bypass it doesnt work. Trust me.
Can you tell me how I can order the pills which have been successful for you?

Thank you

I would also like to know how I can order the pills that are working for you..... Please... and Thank You!
Nothing but a scam tried the product went with the step by step instructions tried for the complete month did not lose a pound did not feel full after taking them either. And to boot now trying to get my money back has been a nightmare saying they have not received my return and do I have proof... Good luck for anyone that wants to waste their money..
OK SO THE PRODUCT DIDNT WORK FOR YOU MAYBE JUST MAYBE  OUR BODIES WORK IN A LITTLE DIFFERENT WAY  FROM EACH OTHERS  MAYBE IT DIDNT WORK FOR YOU BUT LETS NOT DISCOURAGE THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE LOST HOPE IN DIETS MAYBE IT WILL WORK FOR THEM I AM GOING TO TRY IT LET BE POSITIVE  AND HOPE FOR THE BEST I MAY BE TOTALLY WRONG (NORMALLY I AM ) BUT MAYBE IT WILL WORK . GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU BE POSITIVE  AND LOSE LOTS  
I HAVE ABOUT 20 LBS TO LOSE, I RECEIVED MY PILLS YESTERDAY. I HAVE BEEN CONSUMING 1500 CALORIES DAILY AND WORKING ABOUT 1.5 HOURS A DAY, 5 DAYS A WEEK. I HAVE ONLY LOST 2 LBS SINCE 1/1/09!!! I HAVE BEEN GETTING VERY DISCOURAGED. I AM STARTING THEM TODAY AND WILL CONTINUE TO POST ON HERE WITH ANY RESULTS I MAY HAVE. GOO LUCK TO ME!!!
I hope you lost the weight you wanted to with the slimball2 ... i have recentely ordered it myself and i hope to have results like you... thank you for the positive feedback on this product,,, i was getting a little worried and discouraged...I have also tried lipozine and it did not work...now i am trying to get them to stop billing me for more....So Please Everyone   Beware....Lipozine Does Not Work........or it did not for me and i took it for 3 months.......i lost 12 pounds...Wow...that was probally from working out and not the pills....it is also very expensive...but it is a BIG SCAM as well....!!!!!!!!
Was wondering about this product and think I will pass at this time. The only real way to lose weight is to not put the food in your mouth and exercise. Sounds easy enough but it isn't there has to be something out there please let me know. ***@****
I ordered it a week ago I've lost 2 pounds but also have cut back on pop . according to the flier I should be 14 pounds lighter.  This is a dud. I put the ball in water and the blue coating melted off and did not expand at all.  I feel fuller when I take it and not as hungry.  I don't believe it burns fat or sugar.  One of its ingredients says granulated sugar.  Duh.
This is what I found on this website, check it out as it may help one to make a good decision on this product:

http://www.w8lossreviews.com/bypass2slimball_review.php

Have a good day!
Hi i lost a lot of weight using all natural products and pill that call loose weight not mucles it really works for me however i bought all natural like i said no soda nothing w/sugar or carb, enegy drinks prot bar meal replacement i was 260 now i weight 170 and let me tell u i will keep buying so i loose the weight i want.
    mdlc world wide that the wed if u really want to weight.

love ruby0319
go to M.D.L.C.World Wide so u can order pill all nature lose fat not mucles they also have others products to lose weight and give u energy only 8 calories no carb, sug
trust me i lost 50 more pounds u wont regret it
I would go with zylotrim.  It works really well.  They do honor their guarantees.  And it does work.  I took 2 pills a day for 15 days and I lost 21 lbs.  Check it out   www.zylotrim.com
Wow...alot of disturbing posts here about this pill.  However;  I have been using slimbal for a week now, and even though I am a small woman already, I have lost 5 pounds.  I only need to lose 10.  This product helps me feel full and I don't need my evening snack around 8 pm.  Perhaps because my normal food intake isn't huge - this product has helped.  I will continue to use up the bottle just to make sure I haven't simply lost water weight.  It certainly has helped "me" eat less.
I purchased the Slimball pills and has some luck with them but they are not as good as they say. I had lots of luck with SX or slim extreme but they did a voluntary recall on it.
Am going to try the acai berry to see what it does. Its only costsshipping of $3 so what so I have to lose.
are there any recent comments about this product? my best friend is about to try it and im a little worried for her. she is signifigantly overweight and does not need the emotional blow this dissappointment could cause her. please post some comments so she can make a wise choice. thanks.
I have been on Slim Ball for 7 days.  I haven't lost any major amount of weight.  Maybe 2 pounds.  It slows down your appetite a tad, but I believe that sometimes when we get on a program like this, we put it so much in our head that it is going to work wonders, so naturally we eat less.  If we eat less we will lose.  We don't really need to pay.... get this... $101.28 CDN... for 17 days of pills.... that is taking 2 before lunch and dinner.  This morning I woke up with a big lump under the ball of my foot.  I am on my way to the ER.  The place where the lump is is usually affected if your something in your thyroid, pancreas or GET THIS ...stomach... goes out of wack.  Anyone hoping to get anything out of slimball, in my opinion will only get headaches (from having your cc overcharged by "vacationsavers,ca", "bargain link.ca" and "slimball".  It is a scam, but if we really think about it, they don't get our cc number and information unless we give it to them.
ok so i used to work for the company who sells it, its a scam, they also sell other products such as the size zero patch, eat less food crystals, and others, the company name is G.L.M., green light marketing inc, its located in longueuil, quebec canada,
Today is 7/11/2013. Has anyone tried the SlimBall since 2008 & if so, what were your results. I received the advertisement and offer in the mail. I would like to know of more recent results from consumers before I try it.

Thanks in advance