Weight Loss Alternatives Community
HCG or HGH

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

HCG or HGH

Does any one know which one of these is better to take?  I have read about both and not sure which one to try.
According to the weight loss cure protocal as discussed in the latest Kevin Trudeau book it is hCG for weight loss.
Kevin Trudeau was incarcerated for credit cards fraud, all his books are misleading  due to the facts that his books are unworthy and far away from the truth involved with scientific studies.

He is called the king of informational frauds.
He hides behind of our constitution that guaranteed free speech including those of a felon.

Shredder
I know the person commenting on Kevin's criminal history is correct, he has been convicted of fraud. But look at his before and after pictures. If he indeed followed his own protocol then there is more to it.

That being said, HCG may not have any impact on women. It works in men by stimulating their own testosterone production. That is a huge factor in mens ability to lose (fat) weight and gain muscle. You can look at the men who abuse that fact as evidence in it's potential.

I take testoserone and HGH injections, both legal prescriptions I might add. My levels on my own testosterone were well below average and my HGH was at the low end of the average scale. I can't say that HGH alone is responsible for my weight loss but I am NOT on high levels of either one. I have shed about 35 pounds since I started taking them.

As I understand it, the benefits to weight loss in HGH extend to both sexes. If any exist in HCG, I don't know that it can be said that it helps both men and women.

I am no expert but I do know that I am losing weight with the above mentioned protocol. I do exercise as well but I did so before adding the prescriptions too. My workouts just seem to be more beneicial now.
I have tried for several years to loose my belly fat and only continue to lose fat where I don't need to lose.  The belly fat continues to stay.  Can you send me the complete list of instructions and how to do everything pertaining to the usage of HCG in Kevin Trudeau's book.  And where can I get the HCG?  
Am I understanding that you take both HGH and HCG together?  That was my question.  Since it sounds as though one could benefit from both in a little different ways, I was windering if  it is ok to take them both at the same time.  I want, desparately to lose weight, and since I will be 56 next month, I wish for all of the other benefits that HGH offers.  I was thinking, that maybe if I stagger the dosages throughout the day, maybe it would be good?? what is your input on that?  Or anyone elses. Thank you. Suzi
I did the hcg diet twice and it worked great for me.  I went from 179.9 pounds to 116 pounds.  

I had no problems, no side effects, only results.

I lost a lot of abnormal fat that I had gained up over the years and dropped from a size 14 to a size 4.  The results were amazing!

you can get it here: hcgrealdietdrops.com
The HCG diet is NOT Kevin Treudeau's.  It comes from decades of research from a Dr. in Great Britain and was a diet under physician supervision starting back in the 1950s and primarily used for women.  I am a registered nurse, have researched the diet and have used it w/great success.  You don't have to take Treudeau's word for it or even mine.  Research it yourself!
It is important for anyone considering HCG that they read Dr. Simeon's (the doc who discovered the program) manuscript. I have it in PDF if anyone wants to read it.
He was very clear that the HCG method will only work to reduce abnormal fat. If you don't have a lot of abnormal fat (say only 10 lbs) then regardless of how long you are on the HCG diet, you will only lose that fat.
That being said, the HCG diet, when utilizing REAL HCG, not crap that doesn't require a prescription, works well for both men and women to remove abnormal fat.
Someone asked about using HGH while on the HCG diet. I have seen that work very effectively. HGH tends to increase lean muscle while burning fat, which is helpful while on HCG because some muscle will be lost while on HCG.
By far the most effective is to also add Phentermine which helps with appetite suppression while on the HCG diet.

I read your post and just wanted to find out which HGH and HCG products you were taking together and the doses? Did you go by label instructions on both or does it require modification?

I have been on the HCG for 16 days and have lost 13 pounds so far. I'm excited, but was interested in adding HGH to it.

Thanks!
Please let me know!!!!
I am 56 years old and want to loose weight, can I use hgh and hcg together.
Inject hcg in the morning and hgh in the evening?
I know you can become immune to hcg! Can you also become immune to hgh?
If anyone has correct information I would really appreciate
Can hgh be mixed with vit B12?
When you use use hcg for a long period and become immune will you gain weight?
where do you get it? )
Hi how are you? I am interested in learning more about it. I would not need to lose weight but it is all in my stomach area. actually for how short I am I am 15 lbs overweight..and then I would be at a nice comfortable weight because I am very short. Thank you
Where do you buy HGH?