Weight Loss Alternatives Community
HCG

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

HCG

I cannot believe I have never heard of HCG until I came upon this website just tonight. What is it?
RUN FROM IT !! FAST !! SHOW ME 1 BIT OF  PROOF...ILL BUY EVERYONE 3 MONTHS WORTH OF HCG
Fortunately for you, if you have not had relatives or friends who take steroids, unfortunate cases of infertility, or many other ailments requiring the hCG treatments, you may not have heard of it. But hCG is nothing new and has been widely used for decades.

There are many posts on this forum that you can read, as well as, speaking with your Physician regarding the alternatives.

To answer your question in a single statement however,  Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a peptide hormone produced in pregnancy.
SHE FORGOT TO TELL YOU ITS THOUGH  URINE...
At least you admit its found in the urine, and stopped calling it 'injecting urine'.
It is also found in the placenta, serum, and blood, just in case it's said I didn't mention that either. With the thriving amount of information available, it will come to pass that I cannot post all info, every time.

By the way, did you know that Netiquette deems typing in ALL CAPS as shouting in terms of holding a mature conversation. Oh wait, you are a "pro" at everything, of course you knew that.
HCG (Generic name: Human chorionic gonadotropin)

Pregnyl by Organon. 5,000 to 20,000 IU (International Units) per 10 cc vials. This drug is not a steroid but it is widely used in athletics today. HCG is a natural protein hormone secreted by the human placenta and purified form the urine of pregnant women. This hormone is not a natural male hormone but mimics the natural hormone LH (Luetinising Hormone) almost identically. This LH stimulates the production of testosterone by the testis in males. Thus HCG sends the same message and results in increased testosterone production by the testis due to HCG’s effect on the leydig cells of the testis. not sure how this would affect fat cells ? nor weight loss ? Normally this HCG is used to treat women with certain ovarian disorders and it is used to stimulate the testis of men who may be hypogonadal. Athletes use HCG to increase the body’s own natural production of testosterone which is often depressed by long term steroid use. Also when steroids are used in high dosages they can cause false signals to the hypothalamus that results in a depressed signal to the testicles. Over a period of weeks of this depressed signal the testicles ability to respond to any signal from the pituitary becomes very weak, which results in testicular atrophy. again...whats this got to do with fat loss ?To avoid this athletes will use HCG to keep an artificial signal going to the testis and preventing testicular atrophy. When administered, HGC raises serum testosterone very quickly. A rise in testosterone firs appears in about two hours after injecting HCG. The second peak occurs about two to four days later.

HCG therapy has been found to be very effective in the prevention of testicular atrophy and to use the body’s own biochemical stimulating mechanisms to increase plasma testosterone level during training. Some steroid users find that they have some of their best strength and size gains while using HCG in conjunction with the steroids. This may wee be due to the facts that the body has high level of natural androgens as well as the artificial steroid hormones at that time.

The optimal dosage for an athlete using HCG has never been established, but it is thought that a single shot of 1000 to 2000 IU per week will get the desired results. Cycles on the HCG should be kept down to three weeks at a time with an off cycle of at least a month in between. For example, one might use the HCG for two to three weeks in the middle of a cycle, and for two or three weeks at the end of a cycle. It has been speculated that the prolonged use of HCG could repress the body’s own production of gonadotropins permanently. This is why the short cycles are the best way to go.

The side effects from HCG use include gynecomastia, water retention, and an increase in sex drive, mood alterations, headaches, and high blood pressure. HCG raises androgen levels in males by up to 400% but it also raises estrogen levels dramatically as well. This is why it can cause a real case of gynecomastia if dosages get too elevated for that person. Another side effect seen from HCG use is morning sickness (nausea and vomiting). There have been no cases of overdose complications with the use of HCG nor have there been any associated carcinomas, liver or renal impairment. HCG was at one point looked at to see if it could carry the AIDS virus, due to the fact that it is biologically active, but the latest word is that this could not be possible in any way. So we see how HCG be used by athletes to avoid some of the problems associated with abruptly stopping a steroid cycle. This product is also not picked up on steroid tests, so some athletes use it to keep androgen levels high before a contest that has drug testing. HCG must be refergerated after it is mixed together, and it then has a life of about 10 weeks. It is taken intramuscularly only; this drug is often available by order of a physician if you show symptoms of hypogonadism. It is hard to find on the black market.
now I know most will say this is big athletes...but that's not true..nor change the facts about this product..with all do respect...after 25 people..(3 top pro athletes) many many reports..books..info...me my self..would 100% not take this..and in no way do I think it can help with weight loss....with all due respect..till I see solid proof Im wrong..that's my opinon..so no yelling at me..lol
__________________
"The Lord is on my side;I have no fear." -psalm 118:6[/b]
You are just not worth it.

For everyone else, just ignore his rantings. He has no idea what he is talking about. He tries to piece together articles without actually reading the whole thing. The newest ranting - that show risks from hCG in 5k- 10,000ui-and up ui...where everyone here who has read the protocol knows it is 125ui for weight loss...no where near the amount where rare risks have a chance to appear - but ask yourselves, if it was so horrible for birth defects - then why is the medicine they use to get women pregnant. You don't have to take my word for it, please research infertility. As a matter of fact, I implore you to research, talk to your local Doctors, make calls....knowledge is power.

For those who I know personally, and the hCG therapy is working for you, we can sit back and laugh at this clown together.

I wish you all the best of luck. Keep reading and watching as all the wonderful medical strides are taking place, and ignore the people like the clown, who only want to nay say and keep us from finding cures, and living a healthier lifestyle.

If we listened to every stupid man who screamed "NO, its BAD for you and its a SCAM" then we would still be in the dark ages.  
Sadly, to find a cure, to make strides in medicine, science and technology, we must endure cavemen like fightu.  
Luckily, for those who are on the treatment, and already know for yourself that it works, you are well on your way to a better lifestyle.  Keep up the good eating habits, physical activity, and  live each day as the happier *you*.

Think back about the trials and tribulation even aspirin had to go through....

Warmest wishes.
I am trying to find someone who gives these shots, I just read Kevins book and was blown away! After all of these years and no one has ever told this to me. How do I contact you?
I think I can get the Hcg for weight loss-may have found a one time source.  But I am a little worried about the side effects.  Are there any at the recommended dosage?  Also, I think Kevin's cure using only organic foods and supplements makes sense.  I am discovering that the things you need are expensive though...does anyone know of a cheaper source of the supplements, Qlinks, etc?
I purchase my HCG at the site below and have never encountered a problem (3 orders in 5 months). I urge you to use the credit card purchase option as your card issuer will provide some level of protection if fraud is a concern for you. Never use "bank transfer" or Western Union for a purchase of this nature online.

For information on dosage, ampule/water mixing and injection instructions

Good luck to you. Follow the protocol and you WILL lose the weight.
The website you referred to isn't included with your comment. I am going to start it, but the only website I know about is native healing ways. I know of one person that lost 44 lbs. in the first 6 weeks. He will be providing his before and after pics soon. He also followed the protocol as directed by simeons. Please email me with the info. Thanks
I am starting the injections of HCG tomorrow. But I received instructions to do a  half dosage of 1500 IU  once every three days. Also, does anyone know if I need to stop during mestruations. And being a massage therapist, what type of lotion can I use to  work on people?  Thanks
Where did you get your hcg???  I've been doing a lot of research, but would rather buy from a company that someone else has experience with.  thanks
where do you get your injections?  I am anxious to start the protocol but am unsure how to get the injections.  many thx
Hi, you do need to stop during menstration, and also about the terapist, I'm one as well but it's not my income, but there is no lotion or oil you can use that I know of. Good Luck
Hi, I understand if you don't believe in hCG or you don't think it works in any way, but there are years of proof, if you want proof then go to www. hcgdiet  .com and the Dr. that discovered it Dr.Simeon has his whole manuscript on there, but you stay on this site and "Warn everybody" about this hCG that has never hurt anybody, like it kills people! Don't you have anything better to do then try to sabatoge other peoples sucess. You bad mouth exactaly why people are on here, you proclaim to be a Christian, be a wittness of his Love then, You do not know anybody who has been affected badly by hCG, Do you? Then really, please we can do without your negitive comments, ok. Thanks Oh and by the way I'm a born again believer too:)
Everyone is talking and not really answering the question where do you get this in the united states.
Where did you buy the HCG so I can order also, what results have you had so far?
I just started the program and I am getting my dosage from Transformations in Florida, they also have a weight loss clinic on Oklahoma.  I think that you could contact them through their website and ask where you could purchase your doses if you don't live in one of those two states.
I saw this TV info on this and thought how wonderful it would be to take something that is all natural and lose weight.  The more I read the more confused I get.   I have many health issues and having to stop taking some of my meds is not going to happen and getting a injection wow, I will really think before I wpen my hard earn money on this book by Kevin Trudeau.  I have been fighting the buldge all of my life.  I have tried a number of diets Atkins is one and thru all the bad that was said i got gallstones and ended up having surgery for 5 hrs a simple day to day surgery took five hrs, was it atkins or just me?  I will never know.  I have joined weight watchers for the 4th time.  My next step is gastric by pass.  Those of you that have done this please let others hear the good and let them know all the details of what you went thru and what you going thru now..
go to ***.com - get informed. Kevin Trudeau's book is based on Dr. Simeon's Pounds and Inches - go to that website and read about the program. Simeons developed his protocol in the 50's. But people today are still able to use the original. Kevin suggests that you buy lots of natural products and vitamins - spent only 300$ - buying 6 of Kevin's suggestions and he has I think over 50 that he wants  you to do.

I've order my hcg. I'm waiting to start. I'm going to post on the yahoo websites and will also probably blog about my experience. I'll update it here but those that are interested in HCG really need to consider going to hcgdietinfo first then to the yahoo groups next. start researching and read Dr. Simeons original manuscript to get started. I truly believe that if your like me and you have more than 50 pounds to lose - have tried everything - you should really read Simeon's manuscript - he explains why we are overweight and helps you to understand what HCG is and why it will work for obese people. Get informed.
the info i've been given shows amazing results...i've personally met a married couple, chiropractors, that have used the protocol for this treatment & look amazing & are doing great!
Where did you order your hcg from?
Does anyone know of the effects of HCG on cholesterol levels in the body?
Anyone know of a place in the Kansas, Colorado, or Nebraska area or a place where i can purchase the hcg injections. I have more than 65 pounds to lose.

bdgiebler
***@****
i bought mine at drug delivery website which was a dot commer. if i put the website in here the webmasters will delete it. I ordered on 09/05/07 and I'm still waiting - it will usually take between 14-18 days to receive - and I'm dying to start the process.....

My HCG experience… by 1969 at age 36 I had developed quite a midriff tire, always hungry, shortness of breath, lack of energy, failing sex drive, BP 143/96 and weight of 248 lbs. I changed my diet to eliminate most processed foods, fats, sugar and starchy fruit/vegetables. I also did 30-40 minute workouts at the gym 3 times a week. After 40 days I was still always hungry, irritable and had only lost 8 pounds. Then I starting taking HCG injections 2-3 times a week (I’m not sure which) and continued with the diet and exercise. After 10 weeks I weighed 185 (an additional 56 lb loss).  During the 10 weeks I did experience headaches and jittery nervous feelings.

Since then, 5 days a week, I walk 2 ½ miles and exercise at home. Exercises include stretching, pushups, crunches, knee bends, calf raises, curls and lat raises. Usually just 1 set of as many as I can do of each. It sounds like a lot but other than the walking it only takes 15-20 minutes before breakfast and after the initial first 3 months it became a piece of cake. My diet is still the same except I now get my protein from egg-beaters, yogurt and fish. I treat myself to a ½ lb steak about every 4 months. Also after the HCG injections I started eating only until I was no longer hungry as opposed to until I’m full.

Now at age 64 I’m 6’0’’, weigh 182-186 1bs, BP 120/70, sitting HR 60, energetic and still have a sexual appetite. The family gets a kick when my 16 year old soccer playing grandson and I get down and knock off 70-80 push ups.
My HCG arrived!! Hey all - for anyone - I ordered mine from dd (drugdeliver) - received email stating it was shipped on 09/05 (ordered on 09/03) and I received my hcg yesterday 09/13 <<< I think that's pretty good myself - only 8 days!!

Now I just want to get started!

How wonderful, you are a fabulous testimony to true determination, and a goal of great health and a new healthy lifestyle-how fabulous. How long have you managed to keep your weight off? i was a little unclear on when you started your program.
i am looking for a provider in eastern nc.  anyone know of any?
I started HCG/phentermine on Sept 13 with a doctor in Salisbury NC.  I would NOT do this without a doctor's supervision.  They supplied us with 10 pre-loaded syringes of 50 cc of HCG.  After the first injection, which I did myself at home, and watching what I eat (but certianly more than 500 calories a day) I already feel better.  Oh- they also offered us a B12 shot, which I happily accepted.  

I would love to hear from anyone in this area.  I understand there's someone in Lexington who does this, and other areas surrounding.  There was a doctor many years ago in Landis, NC who had a weight loss program with appetite suppressants and an injection, but they never told us exactly what it was.  When I asked, they said it was the doctor's own formula and contained B12 and other vitamins and other stuff.  So heck, who knows!  But who cares?  I lost weight with him and looked great.  No flab.  That's what I'm looking forward to with this program.  The Salisbury doctor's practice has grown so much in just a couple of years that he's moving to a larger building!

Anyway, I look forward to posting my progress here as I shrink and shrink!!
I also reads the weight loss cure.  I am desperate to find something that will help me lose weight I just ahd a baby four months ago and in that process gained over 50lbs I want to know where I can purchace hcg and to know that I am making the right choice.  I have been researching this issue since befor I had my baby and would appreciate any and all responses
"Subsequent Investigations demonstrated that the term hCG can be quite misleading: hCG is not only produced by the placenta, but also by nearly all normal human tissues, male or female, pregnant or not. Plants and bacteria also synthesize hCG." - The International Society for Alternative Uses of human Choriogonadotropin (ISAUC) http://hcgobesity.org/ifcor/ifcor.html

This excerpt was for anyone that thinks hCG might be poisonous or an unnatural substance.

I presently am taking 3500 IU, 3 times a week for hypogonadism. I am a 52 year old man in the midst of hormone replacement therapy. I initially was supplementing with transdermal testosterone gel but because everyone's body reacts differently to hormone replacement, my body decided to convert almost all of it to estrogen and DHT. Subsequently, hypogonadism and testicular atrophy set in. To reverse this, I now take Arimidex .5mg daily and the hCG. I am on my fourth injection. By the way, hCG can also be administered subcutaneously which is how I admister it. Using a 27 guage insulin needle I cannot feel the stick whatsoever. I learned about hCG as a weight loss alternative while investigating the uses of hCG for hypogonadism in men (women can also suffer from hypogonadism). Since I am not taking the hCG in doses as prescribed by Dr. Simeons, I don't know if I will experience any fat loss but if I do, I would be happy to update anyone interested. For those of you wanting to know where to buy hCG, as far as I know it can only be prescribed by a licensed physician. My insurance would not pay for it until my doctor faxed them a valid medical reason for this therapy. Had my insurance not paid for it, I still could have bought it at full price and if memory serves, four boxes of 10,000 IU each came to about $200. For those of you looking for weight loss using hCG, I'll give you my 2 cents. My first piece of advice is do not pay Kevin Trudeau 2 cents for anything he is selling. You can get the entire weight loss protocol written by Dr. Simeons for free on the internet. There may be a clinic in your area that promotes hCG weight loss. If you go, I would look into them thoroughly before investing the large of money they will likely ask from you. Some of them will be legit. Some will be in it for the money. I also would read Dr. Simeons hCG weight loss book first before doing anything else so that you will have your BS detectors on whenever someone talks to you about this subject. Remember, ALL hCG weight loss diets are based on this pioneering work. Finally, to paraphrase what "That girl over there" said, keep an open mind but don't dive in before testing the depth of the water. Do your research. Read Dr. Simeons paper. Personally, I believe that the hCG protocol does work, just make sure you do it CORRECTLY or it will likely fail.    

I started the injections and protocol on 6/6/07.  I weighed 208.7 and was a tight size 18 jeans.  I am now on the 3rd round and have lost 37lbs, 11 inches off my waist and I now wear a size 12 jeans.  I have had no side effects. I have energy and feel great.  I was a type 2 diabetic with daily fasting blood sugars in the 170's despite metformin and byetta.  I now am off my diabetes medications and my daily fastings are in the 80's.  This is truly amazing.  I have tried many other diets with little of no weight loss.  No other diet or program has caused me to lose weight so fast and virtually hunger free.  No side effects. No hair loss as with other low cal diets I have tried.  I just wanted to share my experience.

THOSE WHO SAY IT CAN'T BE DONE ARE
USUALLY INTERRUPTED BY OTHERS DOING IT.
Joel A. Barker
Well done and great testimony to all who seek to slay the weight demon. You should copy your post to the HCG 2 thread where there are many who are either doing it, contemplating it or done it. You would be a great source of inspiration and knowledge.
I also live near Salisbury and have been searching for a doctor who gives these injections...can you tell me who this doctor is?
Anyone know of a Doctor in Texas? Any city at all?
Does anyone know of a place in the greater Los Angeles area, that gives the HCG shots?
Dr. Eugene Kang
1-281-427-9505
Baytown, Texas ( Just Outside of Houston)
Can you let us know the doctor in Salisbury?  Thanks.  If he has a website, list as dotcom instead of @ so it gets through
About 1 month ago my sisters and I decided to go to the weight loss clinic for B12/HCG injections, after the second injection we started having NO ENERGY at all even with taking the diet aid also prescribed; has anyone else had this happen to them after having this type of injection?
fightu35 do you wanna be in the dr.phil show? it seems like showing yourself on national television and proving everyone wrong is the only thing that will make you go away.
anyone with half a brain knows HCG is not URINE.
   I have been using b12/hcg shot once a week. I have loss from 259 to 239 in eight weeks.  Tomorrow I start with the phentermine pill.  My clinical health provider thinks this will help boost my weight loss.  I eat by the hcg diet, drink enough fluids ounces equal to half my current weight (water is best), exercise often by doing two miles of walking on machines (step climbing), and in the pool (jogging) which will keep pressure off of feet and legs.
Hi MoeWhite and others - Sorry I've been so long answering this, I haven't been checking this thread.

I don't think he has a website, but he is Dr. J.N. Holmes at 704-216-0229.  Everybody in the office is great, and they will be happy to answer any questions.  That's what I did, just called and asked them to tell me about it, the cost, the diet, etc.

It is SO EASY!!!  I started Sept 13.  The syringes have 35 units of HCG, not what I said before.  You take them twice a week.  Do it slowly, in the tummy, they show you exactly how, and it won't hurt at all.  I lost 12 pounds my first month, 5.6 the second, and I think this 3rd month might be another 10 pounds.  I can't WAIT until Dec 17 to weigh in again!  No side effects, no problems, no hunger, if I remember to eat!  The fat is MELTING out from under my skin.  and I feel great.

Any questions, I'm at carolsea2003 at yahoo.com.  I'd love to start a yahoogroup for Dr. H's patients!