Phentermine and B12 Shot (DC MD VA)
I live in the DC/MD/VA area. I am looking for a Dr. like Dr. Gupta in VA. I have been to Gupta but she is to far for me and Dr. Beale is alittle pricey. Does anyone know any other Drs. in the area. Please help!
are you close to Richmond? If so I know a doc there.  How far are you?
Have you tried Doctor's Weight Care in Largo.  They are wonderful.  They give the B-12 and supplements and the weight comes off!  I have lost 60 pounds since October.  The staff there really care and are professional.  I like that I don't have to wait when I go to there office.  It is private and confidential.  The phone number is 301-358-5953.  Let me know what you think.
I live in the Largo area and have been looking for a weight loss doctor; thanks for posting the info. for Doctor's Weight Care. If you don't mind sharing; what supplements have you received, how often are the shots and what is the cost? I was using Phentermine 37.5mg for years off and on and lost 30lbs. I'm looking to start again as I have gained some back. I look forward to your response and Congrats on your success. :0)

Did you go to doctors weight care in largo, md.  Did you get the shot?  I am interested in hearing about your visit.  

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Weight-Loss-Alternatives/Phentermine-and-B12-Shot-DC-MD-VA/show/256973#