Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Phentermine and B12 Shot (DC MD VA)
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Phentermine and B12 Shot (DC MD VA)

I live in the DC/MD/VA area. I am looking for a Dr. like Dr. Gupta in VA. I have been to Gupta but she is to far for me and Dr. Beale is alittle pricey. Does anyone know any other Drs. in the area. Please help!
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
are you close to Richmond? If so I know a doc there.  How far are you?
Blank
Have you tried Doctor's Weight Care in Largo.  They are wonderful.  They give the B-12 and supplements and the weight comes off!  I have lost 60 pounds since October.  The staff there really care and are professional.  I like that I don't have to wait when I go to there office.  It is private and confidential.  The phone number is 301-358-5953.  Let me know what you think.
Blank
I live in the Largo area and have been looking for a weight loss doctor; thanks for posting the info. for Doctor's Weight Care. If you don't mind sharing; what supplements have you received, how often are the shots and what is the cost? I was using Phentermine 37.5mg for years off and on and lost 30lbs. I'm looking to start again as I have gained some back. I look forward to your response and Congrats on your success. :0)
Blank
Hello,

Did you go to doctors weight care in largo, md.  Did you get the shot?  I am interested in hearing about your visit.  

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Weight-Loss-Alternatives/Phentermine-and-B12-Shot-DC-MD-VA/show/256973#
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...