Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Wellbutrin and Weight loss
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Wellbutrin and Weight loss

I just started taking wellbutrin xl  150 mg last week. I am switching to the 300mg tomorrow.  I was put on this for weight loss, but honestly Ii feel as though I am eating more since I have been on it. I was just wondering if anyone has had this and if they eventually ended up losing weight.  Anothing things is that I have had a hard time falling asleep since on it, and I am wondering if that will go away. If anyone can help methat would be great.  Thank you
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
239357_tn?1240160810
Hi, my sister was on wellbutrin a while back to stop smoking, she lost alot of weight, she got very thin, did your Dr. prescribe this or did you get it off the internet? I'm curious because I was thinking about when she lost all that weight, weather is was because she had an addiction or the pill just works like that. Good Luck! I'm not sure about the sleeping thing she was a manager @ Bennigans so she worked late hours!lol
Blank
I am really eating more sweets than anything wellbutrin xl has  not done anything for me (I have only been taking it for 8 days is that common
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...