.
I think i may have a Bartholin Cyst.  Yesterday i noticed i had bad pain in my vagina area specialy when i would wipe after using the bathroom. I didnt think nothing of it at 1st i thought maybe i was getting irrataed from wiping to much, i have frequent bathroom trips because im pregnant. When i got home i looked down there right before i got into the bath a noticed that, i had a lump right by the opening to my vagina on the right side. it's red and it hurts really bad specialy when i touch it! Also my gland in my gorin on the right side became swollen and i was limping around when i walked. I did a little research using a symptom checker and it said i could possibly have a bartholin cyrst. If anybody knows anything about this can you please talk to me and help me understand it better, or let me know if im going thur is something else. im really scared because i don't know if this can hurt the baby...
No, it can't hurt the baby.  Sometimes Bartholin cysts and Sebaceous cysts can be quite painful and do have to have to be removed by a doctor.  I have a Bartholin cyst in my wrist which used to be quite painful but I never had it removed due to lack of insurance at the time, and now it never hurts.  I've also had a sebaceous cyst in the vaginal area which did have to be removed.  I would either make an appointment with your regular doc or ob to have them check it out.  Good luck and congrats on the baby :)
I have had a reoccurring Bartholyn's cyst for a couple years. Only once has it became infected and was the size of a golf ball. It was so painful I could not even walk!! Go to the Dr.s asap so they can at least drain it, and let them decide if you need to have an incision done to install a small catheter.