14 days late and no period
well my period is now 14 days late which isnt normal for me have done 2 hpt and both are negative feel realy tired ad no enegy and really bad sore heads apart from that nothing keep feeling as tho they are going to *** then nohing what could this be any help is appeciated thank x
if you are not having a period that can be a serious sign of something  being wrong with your overies. I highly suggest you get in to see your ob with in the next couple of days. I hope that its pregnancy, some times home pregnancy tests can be wrong.
thanks for ur help i will make an appiontment if they dont *** in the next couple of days some times i feel as to they are going to *** then sometimes i feel like the arfe not going to *** at all.

iv got an 18 month old wee boy soo having another baby was the last thing on my mind just now x