2 'periods' in less than 1 mth - Pregnant?
Hello Again! Its been a few weeks & I just wanted an opinion...

I started my period on Jan 30th 06 it seemed a little abnormal but I guess thats ok. I've been feeling real sensative, craving, a feeling of fullness & a bit of neausea off & on, definitely growth in appetite & more than frequent urination & breast are slightly fuller than normal & have been for weeks. Then I started my period on Feb. 12th 2006 which is normally around the time that I Ovulate. And the bleeding was very bright red & lasted about 4 days, normal flow. My periods have been pretty normal for the past 5 months until now. I took 2 HPT's right before my period on Jan 30th, they were neg. Should I take another one now that my 2nd bleeding has stopped?

I'd appreciate any help... I know some of you will say to just go to the doctors which I agree with however, I just started my new job & we all know how expensive it is to go to the doctors WITHOUT insurance, so I figured I could wait 30days...

Thanks,
Maxilo
I would say no - Don't waste the money on HPT.  It does not sound like you are pg.   You have had 2 periods.  I am not saying you CAN'T be pg if you have a period but it is unlikely.  See what happens next month then if things still are not normal, I know it is expensive but I think it would be worth it to make sure you are ok.  Good Luck to you.
Thank! I say periods loosley because it really doesnt make sense to have gotten my period less than 2 weeks apart...And I know some people say that technically not all bleeding is consisted as menstrual...But I will definitely keep making sure all is ok & follow up with a Med if I have too...

Thansk,
Mad
If it were me, I would test.  You could have had implantation
bleeding.  You can buy cheap HPT tests at Dollar tree or
the $.99 Store.
Before I had two period at the same month which is first time that happend to me. I know its bizarre but i just ignore it. I wait for the next month for my next period but it past 6 weeks and my period didnt come which makes me worried...till i found out I was two months pregnant. But as they say you cannot sure of your not pregnant not until its two months after. So if your testing it this early it will probably says negative. But of course to make sure have a gyno to see you. Best luck!