Abdominal cramping after period?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Abdominal cramping after period?

I have ovarian cysts and have had them since March 2011. I finished my period the beginning of this week and before I started my period I think one of my cysts ruptured because I was in excruciating pain from last Friday- Sunday. I started my period and it ended I think Tuesday. Well now I have cramping and I don't know why. I normally have severe cramping before my period, not after. What do you think it could be?
That would be OVULATION PAINS, dont have sex anytime soon or u could get pregnant.
I won't, thank you!:)
your ovarian cyst may have ruptured. i just went to the dr thursday for pain but not as excruciating as yours. dr said if my ovarian cyst ruptures it could cause double me over pain. you probably need to call your dr. you could possibly need surgery if the pain continues to make sure there is no internal bleeding or infection. hope you feel better soon...not trying to scare you but just talk to your dr. :))
I agree with looney, definitely may have something to do with your cysts, ask your doctor!
I am trying to get to a doctor. For a while I would have the rupturing pain once a month before my period but it stopped for a couple months and it happened this month. I think my cyst was 5 cm in March 2011, I haven't gone to the doctor since then. I know, I really need to. Oh and I had a smaller one on my left ovary. Yeah whenever the cyst ruptures I can't move anywhere and I can't cry at all cause when I do it makes it worse haha. And I think I have spastic colon too so everything in my abdomen is hurting. I can't sit right, and it hurts to pee. It's all really bad. But I'll definitely call a doctor and make an appointment!
Paxiled commented on T Spine Dumbbell Twis...
1 hr ago
Paxiled commented on Israel Proves the Des...
1 hr ago
Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals