Am i still pregnant
Me and my boyfriend had sex on the Apl 4 and he comed in me i was post to start my period Apl 5 but did not start till the Apl 8 it lasted 6days like norml and i spotted the Apl 18 and it is the Apl 29 and my nipples is so tender and i have not been feeling good i take a test yesterday and it said i was not pregnant could i still be pregnant!
PLEASE HELP!!!
its not likely for you to have been ovulating. and you got your period. chances are your not pregnant....but your on your road to becoming pregnant soon.

anytime you have unprotected sex you can be come pregnant. especially if a guy is ejaculating inside of you.

use birth control as well as start using condoms
No your probably not pregnant but you could be premenstrual which is why you have breast/nipple tenderness.  But......

If you don't get your period as expected, do another test.  However there are other reasons for not getting a period.