Any chance of pregnancy from fingering?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Any chance of pregnancy from fingering?

Honestly, I feel a bit silly posting this...but I'm really scared. I'm 19 years old and have always told myself (since I was a little girl) that I would wait 'til marriage for sex. I've told my boyfriend and it's something that we both believe in, so we don't have sex...we do other things. Is there any possibility that I can get pregnant from him fingering me? If he ejaculated, touched himself, and then fingered me not immediately after...is there any way I can be pregnant? I was supposed to get my period 4 days ago and it's still not here. I feel all the symptoms I normally feel before my period....but it hasn't arrived and I've heard that period symptoms and pregnancy symptoms can be easily confused. To tell you the truth, I'm scared to death and would just like to know if there is any possibility of pregnancy. Thank you so much.
The only way you could *possibly* be pregnant is if he ejaculated on his hand and immediately touched your vagina. That's it. He pretty much has to ejaculate either directly on your vulva or into your vagina to have any real risk of pregnancy :-)

Enjoy your sexuality. It's a normal and healthy part of being human :-)
Thank you...and that didn't happen. You have no idea how relieved I feel. I know I should enjoy it more, but it being new to me and all...it scares me. Thanks for replying :)
I think you may be worring yourself about being pregnant. If you worry, then it can cause your period to be late. Just relax, stay calm and your period will come.
I agree, testing is the only way to know unless your period comes. As others have said, the chances are low, but not entirely impossible.

Andi
Oh c'mon everybody. If he didn't get semen on her vagina, there is absolutely no possible way she could be pregnant.
Ah! I'd be lying if I said people's responses aren't beginning to freak me out a little bit. My boyfriend and I are always really careful when we mess around. I always make him wash his hands and if he does touch himself, I won't let him touch me. I was only asking because I'm not sure if he might've slipped and touched himself before touching me and now my period is almost 5 days late. If he did touch himself, I am positive that it was not at all a significant amount of semen...if any. I seem to have mastered the art of scaring myself and stressing myself out and I think that's why my period is late....but I'm not sure. Honestly, the mere thought of having to go buy a pregnancy test seems so weird to me. I would never be the girl that would have a pregnancy scare. I just want to get my period and know that everything is alright :(
Hey, if people can get pg from pre-***, than they can possibly (I didn't say it was a good chance she could be) get pg from semen on hands.

Even if you aren't pg, maybe this is enough of a scare to coax you into being a bit more careful.

Andi
Thanks, I guess. If you didn't really read my last post, I mentioned that I'm always extremely careful and I'm not even sure if this did occur...I'm just asking what the chances would be if it did. To be completely honest, responses like that make me want to abstain from having any kind of sexual relationship at all. I mean, compared to most teenage couples, we have a lot more respect for each other and are a lot more careful. Regardless, thanks for the response...I guess it's good to know I shouldn't stop worrying.
My magic 8-ball says "ask again later"

take a HPT
Highly unlikely that you are pg.  But if you want to satisfy your mind take a test.
You know, I've noticed that on some boards you could tell people you were on the pill, used a condom, had a tubal ligation, and you hadn't even had genital contact, and they would STILL tell you that you could be pregnant. What is behind this? Just how safe do you think people have to be? Is there an abstinence agenda at work here? Or just lack of knowledge about pregnancy risks? Seriously, I'd really like to know. This poster couldn't POSSIBLY be safer and still have a partner.

You are fine, I promise. Try posting and reading on this board: http://boards.webmd.com/webx?50@@.5987f466. The therapist and the regulars on that board are VERY knowledgeable, and the overall vibe is a very sex-positive and accurate, informative approach to sexuality.
As Monkeyflower said, there is no way you could be pregnant based on the description of events you gave.  He would have had to have had a glob of sperm on his hand and shoved it way on up.  Sorry if that is graphic.  You have absolutely zero to worry about.

I too have noticed what Monkeyflower has mentioned.  I'm very confused by it as well.  People will say they use a condom as well as being on birth control and are still lectured.  It's very strange.  Intimacy and touch can be beautiful when shared by two people who care/love eachother.  There is nothing wrong with exploration.  

I think it's wonderful that the two of you want to wait.  It would be ok if you didn't as well.  If you have the opportunity, you may want to take a human sexuality course.  You may find it very beneficial.
The way I look at it, if you do not want to get pg, abstinence in its truest sense is the only actual way to prevent it. Anytime there are fluids such as semen present and penetration after coming in contact with it, there holds a risk, miniscule, but still there.

I have no abstinence agenda, but I am not going to lie and say the risk is zero. Even if it is 1:1000, how you would you feel if she was the one? After telling her there was zero risk?

I feel honesty is the best policy, nothing is black and white, there always exists shades of grey. I am not trying to a ball-buster, just answering her question without blowiing sunshine.

Andi
While it's true that abstinence is THE ONLY way to not get pregnant, and there is a MINISCULE chance that you could be, I think most people would be pretty comfortable telling you that you're not prego. But if you're that worried, then getting a home pregnancy test will help you feel better. Good luck and God Bless!
i know this topic in particular is very difficult to give advice on via the internet and plus its usually with young girls so its just wise/safe to be careful about how we say things.

while most of us agree its VERY rare to become pregnant based upon the situation this poster described, there will probably be someone hiding in the woodwork saying they did get pregnant this way..somehow.
i will tell you this, if you could get pregnant by fingering,id have about 15 babies right now..maybe more and so wouldnt a whole lotta gals.

if your period is not coming its most likely due to you stressing/worrying about it. if you still dont get it than i would look into another reason and contact an obgyn.

i would be confident in saying you are not pregnant based upon the situation that you described.

i do understand both sides of the fence.
Thanks to every one who replied. I didn't mean to get people upset at each other or anything...it's just that I honestly didn't know where else to turn. I mean, it's not like I can ask my mom or anything. It's frustrating when you're constantly hearing a different answer from every person and it confuses me as to how I could possibly share anything with my boyfriend that I love without having someone tell me I'm at risk for pregnancy. You guys put me at ease. I still haven't gotten my period, but I have all the symptoms that I usually get every month...so ::crosses fingers::, I think I should be getting it soon. I tend to stress myself out to the point that it consumes my every thought...and I think knowing that I can relax a little will stop scaring my period away :) Thanks for everything...
Try a HOT bath. That usually kicks it in to high gear for me. Plus it will do you good to just sit and relax.
I also just wanted to say that I think women hesitate about saying ,"NO You are definitely NOT pregnant!" The same way they won't say "You are definitely pregnant!"
Women are constantly told to NOT ask "Am I pregnant?" and I think it is just fear of breaking the rules. We are told NOT to answer these questions as we are NOT doctors.
I really appreciate Monkeyflowers posts and consider her VERY informed and educated but please try to understand that they are just trying to play by the rules, and like oceans3 said, the moment someone says, "No you cannot get pregnant if he is wearing 3 condoms, you are on the Pill, using spermacides and had your tubes tied." Then someone else will pop in and say, "I DID!"
There is just NO perfect answer. We just do the best we can with the info we have.
--J
Hey guys. Alright, well yesterday I couldn't take it anymore so I took a HPT and it came out negative. Then I remembered that I had heard somewhere that it's better to take the test in the morning because your urine is more concentrated and if anything were to show up, that would be the best time. So I took one this morning to and it was negative. :) I'm still confused because tomorrow will be 9 days that I was supposed to get my period...and I still haven't gotten it. I've felt like I should be getting it for awhile now, but nothing. My breasts are sore and my back hurts...but it's not showing up. What's going on? Could me stressing it so much be keeping it away? Thanks
Hi Luna39, have you had your period yet? I am ten days late for mine, this is the first time I have ever let a guy touch me. How long can stress make your period late? I hope it is just stress, I have been quite stressed lately, that I have knots in my back whatever that means, when my boyfriend touched my back today he said he could feel them. So if I am so stressed that I have knots in my back then is there a chance it could make my period ten days late, as you do it by 28 days from the 1st day of your period? The 1st day I got my period was on January 11, and it has been 37 or 38 days now.
hey um me and my bf are always safe about having sex we use a condom every time and check it twice wen we are done and he never comes in me even if he is wearing a condom.  My period is 2 days late and i was wondering if it's late because he fingers me hard ao because we have ruff sex ?
plz i need to know help me
wow... all your stories are relating to mine. but i have been a whole month late and a few days, my mom thinks its because i might still be irregular but im  not to sure so please help me out.

p.s. my boyfriend figured me for the first time as well on may 27th. and since then i have not had my period....

please help me..!
you dont get pregnant from fingering. go to the doctor if you havent had a period in a month maybe they could find out whats wrong or maybe you are just really irregular
You know what - I only read half the responses before it turned into an unecessary debate -  when a question is posed publicly everyone is entitled to an opinion without it being challenged by anyone but the question asker.

For me the answer is very simple -  if your period is late and you have even the smallest worry that there is a chance you are pregnant then go and take a test.... nothing anyone says will convince you that you are okay or not... jsut take a test.

Good luck and well done on your 'personal' choice to not have sex until marriage :)
Hi Luna39,
    I am truly not making a comment on the pregnancy thing,  Its July, 2008,      I am a 38 yr  old female and while  I am in no way dissin anyone who had sex outa wedlock,  I did at  17,  I am just sayin HATS Off to you sweetheart.   Way to go.  Even though I wasnt one who chose to wait for marriage I sure do feel thrilled to hear that someone is waiting to give her husband the prescious gift of bein her first.  You can't go back to being a virgin.   Whether anyone here wants to admit it or  not I will,   I wish my first hadnt been the gropin of 2 teenagers who just wanted to give into hormones.  It shoulda been special   not just a roll in the hay fgor want of a better word.   Honest I cant even remember nothin that made my rite of passage to woman hood,  for want of better wording,  anything special.  I remember thinkin "now my friends can't razz me"
            Hows that for wow?    
   Of course by the time you have read this  you may have changd your mind about waiting.   And if you did thats ok too.   Good luck  no matter what you choose.
Hi, Luna
Just writing to say that im in the same situation as you kind of, apart from im sexually active. I'm 19 this month, and nearly 10days late for period today is my 9th, I've taken 2 HPT, and they both was negative so I'm a little confused to. I suggest you go to you GP to see if they know what is going on. It could just be the stress of you thinking you are pregnant, but now you know your not you may relax a little more and your body wont be as tense as it was and your period will come. I'm glad you found a bf that has choosen to agree with you and no sex out of wedlock its hard to find them like that, Well done on finding one like that and keep hold of him :-) I wish you the best of luck with your life, and hope you find out whats wrong with you in he process :-) Good Luck

Linzi984
x
In my opinion, the best advice you've gotten on this board is "take a hot bath and relax"
Try not to stress, maybe see a gyn about period irregularity.  
Good luck.
hi. my boyfriend fingers me a lot. i recently just had an ovarian cyst and went through surgery to remove the cyst. i was put on yaz birthcontrol to control more upcoming cysts. this is my first month on birth control and i just got to the white pills. for the past three months i have been very stressed about being pregnant and it has made me late each month because of the stress. i even took 4 pregnancy tests. it was crazy. the first two months i told my mom that i thought i could be pregant so she got my the home pregnancy tests and i took them. they came out neggative both months. but this is the third month and im more worried than the months b4 i dont want to worry my mother more about the suition but dont no what to do.. i just started the white pills yesterday. ive had weird symptoms all month like stomach pains, headaches, pain in my back, and nausea. i went to my gyno bc i thought it was symptoms to the birthcontrol... he said he thought it was and i was going to change when i finished the yaz pack. they took a urine sample but i wasnt sure if they did a preg test because of me saying that i was not sexually active. me and my boyfriend have never had sex and do not plan to at all. were saving it for marriage and dont plan on changing are minds. i am very religious and i believe in saving sex for marriage and this hole idea of thinking that i could be preg is really worrying me. i am a very big hypocondriac and worry all the time so i dont no if this is just stress or not. but about yesterday i started to spot a lil but it was dark brown and very little. is this my period ? or not? its stopped now. the thing is i dont no if this is the birthcontrol or if i could be pregnant? any ideas? plz help.
I'm a 15 yr old boy and my gf and i are scared that shes pregnant. we both worry alot though. her period is scheduled to happen in the next 4-6 days so i guess i should wait and see if she gets it but i just wanted some reassurance. the other day my hand came in contact with her vagina but it did not go inside of it. it just touched the outside or hers.  the only chance of me having precum on my hand wouldve been from about 2 days ago. is there a chance that that precum culd still have been on my hand and touched the outside of her vagina and gone in and got her pregnant?
hi luna..im sure you dont check this forum anymore as your posting was 2 years ago..but now im in the same situation as you were... and im just wondering did u ever get your period or were you pregnant or wat happened?
or has anyone ever been in similar situation before and what happened in the end?
hey im 19 yrz old n my case is exactly the same...but my boyfriend didnt touch himself  befoe touching me...he was wearing his jeans the entire time...i do not remember when i got my last period but it was starting of the month n it has been 20 days and i am hell scrared...my breasts are sore...but no other signs of pregnancy...i just cant sleep well because of this tought....im really tensed...my boyfriend and I are really carefull in these situations...we do not have any kind of genital contact...can i be pregnant...beacuase of this i cannot do anything :(
your worried your pregnant becasue your boyfriend was wearing jeans and did not touch himself before touching you?

you would in no way shape or from be pregnant.
but he did get wet in his jeans n dat time he was on me :S
i realy get scared in these situations....
he had on clothes....you had on clothes.. your still not pregnnat
so im about 2 weeks late on my period, and I'm so scared that i might be pregnant. I remember my boyfriend, putting his penis back into his pants, but during that time im scared that there might have been ***, or pre-*** on his penis, and with the same hand he fingered me. Should i be worried- becuase i've been getting a lot of clear white discharge but no period for the last two weeks. help.
i had a guy finger me with the same hand that he touched his penis with like 10 times before, apparently he was adjusting or whatever, but i don't know if anything was on his fingers, i just ended my period last week so i know i wont start for awhile but im worried and i dont want to wait all that time worrying.. im scared. advice?
neither of you two had sex nor did ejactulation happen or happen anywhere near your vagina. also he did not take his sperm and then insert it into your vagina. pregnancy would not occur
y am i hvin sore breasts den :S
coz im nothavin periods till 5th or 6th...though i start doin pushups...is dis the reason?? must be havin muscular pain :S
Hey Luna.. I'm in the exact same situation right now. I'm so scared that I cry myself to sleep. Ive never had sex either and this was the first time I had ever done anything with a guy aside from kissing and making out. I'm also 19. My boyfriend jacked off and got semen on his stomach. He then took a towel and wiped it all off. I would say somewhere between 5-15 minutes later he fingered me, but he swears he didn't get it on his hands. He even thinks he used the other hand that didn't even touch it. But honestly, I dont remember. I think it's probably my mind playing tricks on me and making me think things but I honestly dont know. I'm 2 days late right now but I think the stress is getting to me. I've heard sperm dies within seconds of being exposed to air but I've also heard it lives for hours so im confused and don't know what to do. I can't talk to my mom about it. She'll kill me. My parents and my family would be so disappointed and they would be devastated. I can't have a baby... I really dont know what to do anymore. I have the symptoms also... the pain in the lower stomach, the aching in the vaginal walls... everything. It just hasnt started yet. He keeps trying to assure me that I'm not and my chances are slim to none but he's not the one who will be pregnant...

Anyone with advice please help me...
He says he didnt touch the sperm (but isnt positive) and he waited 5-15 minutes after to finger me. What are my chances?

Luna, please respond. I need to talk to someone who has been through this...

Please pray for me. Thank you.
i dont think you have anything to worry about. even if he used the same hand i think the sperm would be dead by then. if sperm is inside you it can live for up to 72 hours before it dies, but im pretty sure it dies within seconds of hitting the air. i have been having really bad pain, like cramps as if im on my period, even though im not, and im supposed to start my period like next tuesday or wednesday but im nervous cause i had a guy finger me after he touched his thing a few times but i dont know if any semen was present on his hands. i always stress about this. so i have been feeling sick, like nauseated, diahhrea, cramping and i dont know if its just coincidence or if its just my stress, but im really impatient. i want it to be next week so i can have my period. keep me updated. p.s. stress can delay your period, so try not to think of it and stress too much, you'll start before you know it.
You're not pregnant, no way, no chance You're late because you are stressing out.
Thanks for the encouragement and assurance. I really hope you're right.
I'm 17 years old and I was with my gf and I fingered her but her cherryvwasnt popped and it was more like a hard rub and not a penetration...but the thing is that I used the bathe room And I knew I had precum on my penis...I'm really scared and I don't know what to do I need some advice like right now I'm scared to death
Hi, I am having the same feeling at the moment too. I am still a virgin but my bf and I did the same a few months back (almost 6 months). I forgot about it for awhile but these few days I kept thinking about it and it's driving me nuts. My mind seems to be playing tricks with me: I don't remember any ejaculation or precum but I don't know, my mind think that there was some sort of ejaculation that could have got onto my hands or his hands. I'm getting consistent periods (every 28-30 days) but I have heard that you could still bleed whilst be pregnant and you don't have look pregnant to be pregnant on websites - and that some girls don't even know they are pregnant until labour. I am very petite and skinny and so far I don't look pregnant.
I come from a very traditional family and if anything happens my family won't approve. I think it's the scare factor that most of us are feeling. I feel ashamed of doing what I have done because of the strict family values which I was brought up in, but back then I was and still am a teenager/young adult who wants to have fun. Is there any advice or assurance? Thanks for reading this.
your a virgin. your not pregnant
Alright I have kind of the same problem. I was laying with my girl friend fooling around a little and she rubbed me through my shorts and i think pre-*** got on my boxers. I was careful not to touch it or anything but I'm a little afraid like swiped like my boxers in which it soaked into then fingered her. Now she's like a few days late on her period but she got many of the symptoms of a period. Her boobs were sore for a while but now they aren't. I told her to try a hot bath and she said this morning that she felt like she was going to have it but she didn't. She's been worrying hardcore and some traveling, she's also an athlete. We're both virgins and I was trying to be careful when i touched her so that nothing from me was on my hand.
my boyfriend came and got some on my hand but he washed his hand and my hand for about 5 seconds and quickly wiped his hand on his pants. in a few minutes, he fingered me. and now im really scared that i might be pregnant could there be a chance that i am?
No, to both of you. There's no chance of pregnancy. I do think you're playing with fire though and are going to get burned real soon if you all don't start backing off and cooling things down.
what do you mean? and i talked to my boyfriend about it yea we are going to stop and slow things down.. so does that mean the chances of my being preg is 0%?
It means you are not pregnant. You have nothing to worry about.
are you positive about it? and how do you know? im really scared right now
Yes, I am positive. If you are that worried about it then stop playing around like that! You are not pregnant. Stop worrying.
OK so I have a fairly similar problem to some other people on this forum... I just recently went to a summer program and I was there for five weeks and I got my period a couple days before it started. My boyfriend and I started doing sexual activities the week before I left and he had ejaculated into a paper towel and wiped his hands throughly afterwards(he didn't wash them so we don't know if EVERYTHING was off), but then he fingered me and I got my period the day after. BUT I don't think I could be pregnant from that. I also did a lot of walking during the program and my diet changed a lot and it was a tad stressful. It has been six weeks since my last period I and I don't usually keep track of it, but if I had to guess I'd say it comes every five weeks and I've checked all the symptoms of being pregnant and some of the symptoms are things I get right before my period and the others I just don't have at all... my ovaries usually hurt in the middle of my cycles and they have been randomly for a few weeks... ALSO I'd like to add that right after I got back I gave him a ******** and we kissed and then about 5-15 minutes later he ate me out... could that have done anything or am do you think it's just stress from thinking I am that's delaying it.. I woke up the other day with insane pain in my ovaries and I didn't want to move and then i got up and felt really dizzy... similar to the feeling you get when about to pass out which has happened to me before because I didn't eat any protein... was that just a coincidence or what? could someone help?
Recently I was masturbating, and got some on my hands. Then right after i finished, my girlfriend payed me an unexpected visit. Freaking out, I quickly washed my hands and took a quick shower, and shortly after (like say around 30 minutes) I fingered her. Is there a chance that she got pregnant?
All of you need to learn about conception,the birds and the bee's.you obviously dont know how it happens,if your scared of pregnancy,use protection,not just up to the boy to do it,both of you.none of you are ready for children,and i get the impression alot of you are alot younger than your letting on.please ,please think very carefully about what your doing so more unwanted children dont get brought into this world..
ok, so this is bothering the **** out of me. i am a virgin, however my boyfriend is not. i was worried that i could get pregnant from him fingering me, but now i know. he told me that i cant get pregnant because i am a virgin. he said the only way i could was if we did it for an hour or longer...and not using a condom. I first thought it was true, but then i quickly changed my mind and think hes feeding me a bunch of bs. But i am still not sure. i really could use a simple straight, right answer here. thanks.
Dump his lying ***.  Girls that haven't even had a period yet can get pregnant (because they don't know when their first ovulation will be).  Of coarse you can get pregnant your first time!  You can get pregnant with seconds of intercourse (most guys only last that long anyway).  I highly suggest you visit your local chapter of Planned Parenthood to get some basic sex education before you decide to have ANY more intercourse.  Knowledge is power.  You WON'T regret it.
can i just say to people that have posted questions on here,now i am not faulting you for asking questions cus everyone has somit they are confused about whilst growin up...but its rediculas that you think can get pregnant from being fingered...its obvious that you are unsure about sexual contact so find out more before you actually do it and the reason all your periods are late is probly because you are so stressed and worried...
hi ,my gal touched my penis and gave some hand job where i did not came out still ,but after 2-3min she just inserted her hand into her vagina and started finger f***.Does this act has any chance of getting Pregnancy?
Could i be pregant? My period is around 12 days late and i am worried when my bf was fingering me that he had sperm on his fingers, he sais hes always careful but im worried sick?????
It could be nothing, but remember sperm can stay alive for a couple days. It is rare but if some sperm got on his hand it is possible that something hapenned. Best thing would be to go to the doctor.
To go back to the original post, I just have to respond.  You're waiting until your married to have sex, yet you guys are still doing sexual acts, so whats the difference? I can't believe everyone who is so quick to applaud you for waiting until you're married to have sex, you're still sexually active even if you're not having intercourse. He's still fingering you, he's still ejaculating. Perhaps I would have more respect for that statment if you were actually waiting until marriage to enjoy sexual intimacy -- which includes all types of sexual acts -- not just intercourse.
hi im 15 and i got fingered about 7 - 8 days ago. he touched his penis and he pre-*** and then he like licked it off and about 10 minutes later he fingered me.
and then he fingered me again like 20 minutes later.
and again 20 minutes alter ?
anyways i was just wondering so he licked off his *** but im not sure if it was all of it
and i think he used the same hand is their a chance of me being pregnant
im supposed to get my period in like 3 weeks
but i am soo stressed i cant wait till that long, my boobs hurt but i dont know if im still developing or its the signs :/
is their any other signs ? can i be pregnant :S
please help.
and again 20 minutes alter ?
please help.
soo even if the *** on his hand was washed off but maybe it was still there, it can live for days?... Im relle scared, my periode is 13 days late and i am almost positive that i am just stressed cause i just had exams and such but can someone just give me a deffinite answer ? :)
hi, im 16 years old and my boyfriend fingered me about 2 weeks ago. i'm pretty sure there was no c*m or anything on his hands and im not very worry that i would be pregnate or anything, but im worried about something else. He was very forcefull when he did it and a few hours later when i went to the bathroom i noticed a little blood in my underware.  Also, my stomach hurt almost all day after he fingered me and I had stomach pains on and off for about a week after that too.  I was supposed to get my period on the 29th of january(so about 5 days ago) and im still not getting it. I keep having signs of my period, but still...its not coming.  im really worried that he might have done something to me that may be delaying my period, but what? im pretty sure i am not pregnate, but what else could be making my period late? someone please give me an accurate answer... thanks
I'm in a similar situation to a lot of the people on here. I'm 15 and i have never had sex but i have allowed my bf to finger my occasionally. we're always really careful about him not getting stuff on his hands. But last friday (feb. 6) he fingered me and i'm afraid that i may have touched his hand after touching his penis. From what people have said, there's no way i could be pregnant but i still worry. my period should be coming soon, but i'm still worried. i'm not allowed to date let alone kiss a guy or let him finger me. i don't know how i'd tell my mom if this happened. help?!
I am exactly in your postition .. exactly exactly .. but i am scared that i am pregnant .. and it drives me craaazy .. do you, or you guys think i could've lost my virginity by that or be pregnant .. ? i am really scared ..
My period is about a week late. Just over a week ago my boyfriend and I were really stupid. What is the chance of getting pregnant from letting his penis touch me (no ejaculation occurred) and then he fingered me a while later?
My dates are passed for 13 days and still I am not having my period.Last month I went to a movie with my boy friend after the very next day of my last periods got end.He fingered me rigorously twice.in between he rubbed his hand on the seat of the hall and after 5-15 mins he fingered me again.Is there anychance of getting me pregnant?My boyfriend wonders if there was anything(I mean sperms) on the seat as there might be other couple who had done things more than we did before our show.
Please help.I am expecting something which can relieve me.
all i want to know if it is or it is not possible because people have unprotected sex all the time and there is dried semen on the penis and the have sex bare wouldent that fall under the catigorie of fingering a girl ? eather way theres dry *** on the finger and penis. my friend had sex for 2 years and pulled out everytime and shes not pregant? what are the chances ? should i be worried of my girl being pregant ? what im trying to get to is that should i be worried of my girlfriend being prego or not ? please help oh and i fingerd her after i played with my penis and she had her period but i just recnetly found out that theres a chance please help me i would love to know if i should be worried please !
Hi I'm a guy who is 20 years old and the same thing happened to me with my girlfriend. Her and I were dry humping and I came in my pants, after that happened I stood up and looked and got some onto the lower thumb of my left hand which I wiped off onto my pants; I proceeded to take my pants off and changed my boxers. After that I made out with my girl for maybe 3 or 4 minutes before I proceeded to finger her with my right hand. I know that I'm probably over thinking this whole thing but I'm still worried that I might have gotten some onto my right hand... I did switch hands midway through the fingering. I am almost certain that I didn't have any sperm on my fingers but am still not sure about it. What's the likely hood of her even getting pregnate from this, I mean wouldnt most if not all the serm have died by that time even if by the off chance some did get into her?, or  should I be seriously worried?
Also I should note that my girlfriend does emit a white substance from her vagina frequently and when she is horny, there was some of that on my finger when I pulled it out, this especially scared me.
I am the exact same with my boyfriend , He always washes his hands first and never touches me if he touched himself. Sometimes sexual activity can cause a late period , its normal and it happened to me about 5 times now . Your period should come , dont worry just give it time :)
help! i skipped my period before someone fingered me but im getting stomach gurgleing noises and brown spotting im scared to death im pregnant :/ any ideas? thankyou!
All of you couples who are going to finger/give hand jobs, finger the girl then, do the HJ. not the other way around. This way you dont have to worry aboyt the guy having *** on his hands. Also.....wash your hands thoroughly, both of you! and if you want to be extra safe, invest in some germ-x or Purell hand sanitizer. Use that along with washing your hands.
and dont start fingering her after she gave you a hj and u **** in ur hands. be smart. Use ur heads!
i am about to be in a week 13 and me and my boyfriend were left alone so he fingered me and i kinda rubbed up on his **** but only with my hands is there any risk for us?

P.S we normally dont do this but we just got this erge! And ever since the erge wont go away and we want to spend alone time together but were kinda scared about what may happen any suggestion about that either?
5 days ago ma bf fingered me after he gave himself a handjob and he got sperm and precum on his fingers and hands... then straight after fingered me.. im not on any birth control methods as i dont have sex.but im reallllyyy stressing im pregnant and would like some kind encouraging advice. and my period is sposed to come ina week im scared.
2 weeks back my boy friend gave himsefl handjob and then he fingered me... now my periods are not on time... its delayed for 5 days...and im stressed out...am i pregnant??plss help me out..im sure to get screwed up at home...he fingered me twice..
hi, i'm fourteen and i dont know what to do. me and my boyfriend today were fooling around and he came in his boxers and pants...he stuck his hand down his pants and said "eww ****" and wiped it off. he then fingered me with the same hand and idk what to do..
im also 19, just turned yesterday. And This guys i was seeing we never had sex, but we did other things, just like this girl. and during everything i dont think he came on my vag but on my stomach and then he fingered me. this was during my ovulation time also. its 3 weeks 8 days later and  I am now about 8 days late on my period. Im sneezing and have headaches like if i had a cold, but that comes and goes. I wake up and twenty minutes later im tired as if i have never gone to sleep. i have the runs (embarassing but i thought i would put it in there)and i would like to know if i could be pregnant or if its just a late period and i have a cold.
same situation happend to me five days ago. I went to see my friend i had from highschool and i'm 19 going on 20. I went over to his house to spend the day with him cause i liked him. and i believe strongly in absitence i wanna wait for the right guy. he fingered me and it didn't look like he had anything on his hands and he swears that he didn't but i'm not sure. He said he took a shower before i came over but... what if he was playing with himself i wasn't sure. I'm really worried about it. The only other thing that happend was that he touched himself and jokingly rubbed it on my hand and i got grossed out and washed my hands throughly. He swears i'm alrite and that his hands were sperm free and that i was just worrying. At the time i had just stopped my period the night before i went to his house. And i'm worried about this next period, i heard if he didn't literally have sex with you that you can't get pregnant.. so... am i pregnant.. and i feel a bit of an urge to use the restroom alot and a lil bit of side pain but i heard thats just when you ovulate... am i wrong? cause i'm really worried and i need advice..
i know this girl and she fingers her self .. and no she is a week late from her period ... is there any chance she could be pregnant .. need a quik reply from som1 who is sure :) thank you x
Well im 19years old and my boyfriend and i fooled around i got him off and he cums alot it was all over my hands and his stomach and penis. Well he wiped it clean and everything but then 5-20 mins later he fingered me and im two days late but im not always regular. However ive been weepy and i have gained some weight recently around 5-7lbs im peeing more frequently and i have been fatigued however we only fingered about a month ago, im scared and i really need some good solid advise. i mean what are the real chances i need some serious honest and well informed advise. thanks guys
still need some answers i have no idea what to think anymore, im seriously concerned i keep telling myself its not possible but is it? i mean is it just stress.
im just curious, did you get pregnant or was the tests really negative?
So last night my boyfriend and I were fooling around naked. I gave oral sex for the first time and he came. We wiped off and waited a good 45 minutes until fooling around again. He was erect again and was rubbing the tip of his penis all around my vaginal area (clitoris and vaginal opening). Then he proceeded to deeply finger me for quite some time (his finger went all the way in). After that his penis got right up to my vaginal opening and there was some pressure, and the tip may have gone in about 1/4-1/2 inch. We remained in that position for about two minutes before I made him get off. I think he fingered me after that, but cannot remember exactly.

Before he did all of this I had noticed some pre-*** on the tip of his penis when I had reached down to feel it. He did not ejaculate when we were doing all of this, but I am still very worried I may get pregnant if he pushed some of the pre-*** up into my vagina when fingering me. I did not have an orgasm during all of this. Also my period is about a week away. I don't know whether to buy Plan B or not. I am a virgin, but he is not, so I am freaking out a lot more than he is. He didn't seem to think it was a big deal. But he did recommend for me to go on the pill.

So what are my chances of getting pregnant from the circumstances I described above?

I would greatly appreciate any advice/ answer to my question that you have. Thank you very much for reading.

Hey my boyfriend and I was fooling around the other day and he fingered me me.  I was touching his penis and he accidently touched it but then I told him to wipe his hands on my coat becasuse I didn't know if he had *** on his hands.  What are the chances of me getting pregnant?
I also made a terrible mistake and I hope it will just be a life lesson! My gf and I got too carried away on the 22nd of nov when i ejaculated in my pants while fingering her.  I proceeded to check myself and make sure i wasn't wet- ( would wipe off anything that was wet onto my pants).  I'm fairly positive that my hand wasn't wet when near her vagina.  She's also a virgin and I never really "fingered" her inside her vagina. Mostly stimulation around her clitoris. But a few times I did "rub" her lower area.  The biggest factor to this is that I think she might have been ovulating on the 21st of nov.  She said she had stomach cramps that afternoon.  It was the following morning that the sexual interactions took place.  Please give me any feedback because I'm not ready to become a father!!! Any info would be greatly appreciated and if her period comes I will avoid sexual interaction until my wedding! I feel so guilty! Help!
hi.. i have one doubt.. please clarify this. my boy friend adjusted his penis and he put his fingers in me. i do not know surly that is there any sperm in his hand. is there any chance to get pregnency. i am not getting periods since nearly one week. i am scared about this. please help ma...
if you really think you can be pregnant take a pregnancy test and check the result for yourself. I have been in a similar situation i had took four pg tests and all were negative, my period was 2 weeks late
I am scared about the same thing,y period isn't rly regulated yet but I seem to get it around the same time every month. My recent boyfriend is the first one I've ever messed around with to this much of an extent. I'm really scared to tell anyone. What should I do?
You can get pregnant from fingering and to the idiot who sd that you cant get pregnant if your a virgin then you can come talk to me i have a little boy because of a fingering while i was a virgin, sorry to say it but back off Kim1989 you fail at all things to do with pregnancy and im only 18
ok so basically i had my last period on january 15th. On January 28th me and this guy we fooled around a bit we DIDNT have sex but he did finger me...within the hour i tool Plan B just to be safe... i had 4 days of light bleeding couple days after the plan b (a week before my period should have originally come....)But now i'm 2 weeks late on my period and starting to freak out im not ready to have a baby! is it just the plan B thats messing my cycle or am i pregnant please help i cant turn to anyone right now especially not my parents!

Its been 1 month since me and this guy fooled around we didnt have sex... but its been six weeks since my last period....after plan B im too scared to take the HPT. what are the chances that im actually pregnant? cause we didnt actually have sex he just fingered me and i took plan B within the hour.... what do i do?

If i bled for the 4 days could that have been my period? cause i had cramps... but it wasnt as much as i usually get ....i dont know im scared!!!

I dont have regular periods yet cause this is my first year i ever had periods cause im a so called "Late bloomer".....
Hello.
Right well just yesterday my bf came close to fingering me. im on my period (2 days in) and i waswearing apad. he rubbed my pubic bone hard then touched my vagina but i stopped him before he fingered me, he swears he had no semen on his hands any chance im pregnant? I really need a postive answer. Ive been worrying for 2 months straight even though my periods have been coming. I ended up having to go to counselling. Please help. Its appreciated.
Ive read through every single one of these comments and alot girls seem to be having the same problem over and over again. yesterday me and my boyfriend got a lil foolish and he fingered me but before that i gave him a ******* and a handjob and then he madeout with me nd touched his penis but it wasnt near the head, about 15 mins later he fingered me and ate me out, and then he tapped his penis on my butt and up my crack, sorry for that, and he got sperm there idk if it couldve ran down or wat but im really scared we havent had sex and he keeps telling me im not prego but i still dnt know, i wanna believe him but im scared and i CANT turn to my mom, she would ripp my head off.juss please anyone help me. keep me in ur prayers!!!!
omgoshh dude i have been feeling the exact same way, i should chill my farm! Lol i'll be completley calm when i get my period
im in the same position as lots of you. me & my boyfriend are nineteen. we have been waiting it out till we get married but it got the better of us i guess you would put it & he put his penis inside of me just to see what it would feel like. no intention to actually have sex. it went in just a little. he had not ejaculated & he is sure nothing came out when it was in. im regretting this so much & from now on we are waiting it out till we'e married & doing it the safe way. im due to get my period, i sort of feel like i usually do before i get it but no pain yet & there has been a slight red pale colour in my discharge but i think that could be an infection because i have been peeing little amounts quite regulary the last two days. i dont know if im worrying way too much & its delaying my period or if i could be pregnant even though he did not ejaculate in me & it was in there for maybe thirty seconds. please help. what do i do while i wait for my period?
Okay kids. If anyone has done an extensive amount of research, it's me. When I was 16 and became sexually active with my girlfriend, we've literally been through every single post on this page right now. We are happily still not parents (We're 18 now).

Now... AS FOR LUNA AND ANYONE IN A SIMILAR POSITION, the chances of getting pregnant from fingering is almost impossible. The only possible way that would be able to happen is that on that specific day you were highly fertile (you can check when you're highly fertile by using an online ovulation calculator for free) and if he ejaculated on his finger and immediately stuck it inside of you right after. That is the ONLY possible way you could get pregnant from that situation. It is NOT true that sperm dies within seconds of hitting air but if your significant other has washed his hands or washed his hands with a towel, you literally have nothing to worry about. Everyone who is worried needs to take an Anatomy and Physiology class to learn about your own body and how hostile the vaginal environment is to sperm. On average, 300 million sperm would enter the vagina if one ejaculates into it but only a couple dozens can make it all the way through.

FOR ANYONE WHO HAS HAD A PENIS STUCK UP THEM FOR A LITTLE PERIOD OF TIME without ejaculation, the chances of you getting pregnant are also very slim. You are literally only fertile for about 2 days out of a month and pre-ejaculation contains no sperm. But if he ejaculated before and then stuck his penis in you after WITHOUT urinating, it is possible but not at all probably to get pregnant. The chances of getting pregnant by pre-ejaculation is 8%.

DON'T STRESS! Stress has scientifically proven to delay your period. If your period is days or weeks late. Take a pregnancy test, you can buy them at Walmart or Walgreens for $5 - $10. I don't see why you girls have that opportunity to buy them but choose not to and instead come onto websites and ask strangers for help.
you cannot get pregnant unless weiner touches cooch. end of story.
I am not sure if my boyfriend fingered himself and then fingered me but i was there the whole time, im freaking out caz my period is late for about 8 days and im not sure if you can get pregnant by that? i hope anyone can answer me bak
Please post a more recent update. I'm in the exact same situation and I'm scared to death!
Hey can you please post an update. I'm in the same situation and scared..
hey dnt worry dear , u ll hv ur period.. trust me as me the walking example....... either you drink hot tea/milk or have a hot bath .. chill & relax u ll hv ur period & u ll nt be pregnent
thnx
I am almost 20 and i have to say.... it's not like periods are a science or anything. if you're stressed for any reason whatsoever, your hormones can get all out of whack- i mean BAD... I've have times when i've gone 3 months without a period because of stress and a hectic lifestyle, and then i'll be spot-on regular for a long time (no pun intended)... and trust me, I'm not NEARLY as careful as you... and I've never had so much as a pregnancy scare... so chilling out is definitely a priority for you sweetheart :)
anymous914 is RIGHT!!
im 13.. me and my ex boyfriend was fooling around in July... he fingered me and i think he ***'d and then fingered me again.. i havent had my period sence then, i have gained a little bit of weight, ive had a lot of wierd cravings, ive had to pee a lot... is there any chance of me being pregnant?! my friends have me really scared!!... please let me know something SOON!!
Hi.It is possible that you're pregnant.I'm sorry if this is not what you want to read but to be sure, go take a pregnancy test.

I hope you help me with this. I got my period last Sept 22. Shortly after my period, my boyfriend fingered me and it bleed. He put his penis ON my vagina, after he washed his ***. I'm urinating frequently and am afraid i am pregnant. I already took 1 HPT after 2 weeks which turned out to be negative. My next period is due two days from now.

Am i just stressing too much? Pls. help.
Hey guys, I've had no contact with sperm what so ever (I'm a virgin and single), however I've missed my period last month and have being experiencing some movements in my stomach,craving for food,really bad headaches,back pains, and tiredness. I started my period this month and its not its usual period its very light.. I'm sick of being worried :'( is there any chance that I could be pregnant from fingering myself?
my boyfrend fingered me with the same hands he touchd his pennis thou he did not ejaculate but the precum was there is dr any chance of me beeing pregnent ??? Plzz anser cozz m shitt sacred
Bak in the end of September I fingered a girl and she gave me a hj. She's still a virgin and so am I, she's just told me tonight that her periods late but nothing else, I'm terrified, I don't know what to do. Is there any way she could be pregnant from this???
GIRL im in the same exact situation right now.
and im terrifed nd stressing outt, :/ but i hurd stress causes your period to be late so maybe we should relax
so about 5 weeks ago my boyfriend fingured me but right before that he touched hes penis and it had pre *** on it.
can there be any chance i can be pregnant? im already 4 days late on my period and really worried
plz helpp!
Me and my girlfriend were touching each other and then I ejaculated on my stomach, I went to the bathroom to clean it off with some toilet paper..about 30 minutes later me and her start going at it again and she sat (she was naked) where I had previously ejaculated on my stomach, any chance she could have gotten pregnant?
i had fingring sex with my girlfriend.i touch my self and then i touched he vagina is there any chances of pragnancy.plz give answer
thanks man im also 18 this helped out alot. really
KAy too all who posted about fingering and all did any of you get pregnant?
Hi. Well my story is a little diffrent. About a week ago me and this guy were messing around and we had sex. The condom poped and he ejaculated inside my vagina. I got so scared that we went to buy plan b. I took it and just had a minor geadache which.is a side affect from the pill. So Im really stressed because I have been eating more than usual and my tummy feel hards. My period is exactly 3 days late. It was supposed to come sunday 13 but it didnt. Do you guys think tgat plan b didnt work and I might be pregnant? Im like really stressing because I dont want to hace a baby especially from someone I just fool around with. Please help guys this is the firat time.tgis has happened to me. Im 18 by the way.
Iv got a question...please can somebody help me...I usualy get my periods on the. 23rd fr the past 4 months if I'm correct..so does ones cycle change..shoud I get my periods a week later?? I do have a steady bf and we never had sex before bt we do fool arould and he usually plays wth me..so what are the chances of me being pregnant?? And does it matter if I get my period on the 30th?
i have a  question i popped my girlfriends cherry while fingering her i had really clean hands i used soap and water and germ-x before i did it and i had not had *** on my hands that whole day so her period is about 3 days late and im scared to death but she is not worried at all. should i be worried?
Hi, recently my girlfriend gave me a handjob w her right hand and I also wanked myself w my right hand.I finally ejaculated. Then I made sure my left hand was clean and i then fingered her. Besides after she gave me a handjob, I then waited for 10mins till I fingered her and I also wiped my hands on a towel just incase.
Could she be preg ? we're 16 this year and she missed her period for 2 days already. :( tell me whats wrong pls.
Hey ; i need some advice , I'm so scared .
every one says its not possible for me not to get pregnant , my boyfriend fingerd me then adjusted his penis in his boxers ; i don't know if he touched the tip of it or if he had pre *** on his hand , he took his hand out and took a while to re finger me , I'm pretty scared and embarrassed in asking these questions .
please reply x
I was messing around with my boyfriend.then i guess his precum came in contact around my vaginal area,i was having fourth day of my periods.i asked him if he had materbated that,but he said he didn,t. He had done it few days before.so will i still get pregnant?
Im in a very similar situation to all the posts on here. About eight days ago I let my boyfriend finger me but I noticed a small wet spot on his boxers, before he fingered me he said he had to re adjust his penis because it was uncomfortable, I don't know if he got some on his fingers,he didn't finger me right after touching it I can't remember the exact amount of time but it wasn't fast, even though he swears it wasn't what I thought it was and I was fine and to not worry, but im three days late and even though my period isn't regualr yet, it still is around the same time. Im having all the symptoms of my period, like lower back pain, tiredness, abdominals pains, etc. Like my period is going to start but it never has, my friend says im late from stressing so much because I was stressing before my period was due. I want to wait till this Saturday to get an acourate reading on a pregnancy test, even though I've read that the chance is very unlikely I can't help but be worried sick, im scared and am yet to tell my boyfriend who I know would stand by me through whatever. I guess im looking for reasurance but, mostly a solid answer. How high is the possibility of getting pregnant in my sistuation? And why would I be having the symptoms of my period if my period wont start?
I have a question as well me and my bf were having anal.. But during it it came out most of the time touching my part but he didnt ejaculate or anything on it.. He came later but nut no where near me.. Am i pregnant?
hey, i have almost the same situation.. my bf fingered me about 10-15 min after he had ejaculated bt his hands were fully dry till then,,. is there any chance of me getting pregnant,,.i'm scared to death.. please help me. please reply...
Hey, well I'm sooo scared because I cummed on my hands! And fingerd my girlfirend, but a few days ago she was feeling sympotoms of her period can she still get preganant because, they told me no? Because her egg dropped already???? Can someone pleassse give me the right answer
hey i got periods on 3 of dec usually i used to get periods 4 days before but still i dint get i had sex with my boy friend for 10 minutes on 13 dec exactly after 8 days of my periods  but one thing he didnt inset his in to my vagina all he ejaculated on my body and he didnt touch through his hands i am very scared about pregnancy pls suggest me
well I know Im late but Im really scared. i am a virgin I havent had sex i am 18 years old by my bf and I foreplay. while we were doing that he pre ***-med but he cleaned it off with a towel and then put his penis on my vagina but it didnt go in. could it be that I might be pregnant? i hope not. :(
i am in the exact same situation as you right now. he "ajusted" himself and then about 10 minutes later fingered me. i am terriffied but after reading and reserching so much about it, i feel pretty confident that we are BOTH going to be ok. my parents would kill me. what ***** is my period isnt due for another week so i have to wait it out. wish me good luck but i feel pretty good and so should you :)
Hi my boyfriend fingered me , he did have *** on his fingers, im 5 days late and having symptoms.. Am I just scaring myself or is there a way im pregnant? please help!!
I had a incident where a guy jacked off an busted herubbed off his hand on his shirt. Then touched right below my belly button is there any way sperm ckould of swam down into my vagina an got me pregnant please help!

My boyfriend fingered me and tore my hymen one day. I was supposed to get my period yesterday, and it's worrying me. The only time he ever touched his penis is to make himself more comfortable in his jeans, and he hadn't have even came. There was some precum, and I don't know if he touched it while adjusting his penis in his jeans, but do you all think I'm pregnant?
To those who think they might be pregnant from dry fingering: Relax, take a warm bath/shower, stress can delay your period (It has happened to me several times)

Those who are concerned from starting on a BCP or took an emergency contraceptive and having weird feelings: It's entirely possible your hormones are just trying to figure out what's going on. I started on BCP Last year, had no period from november to mid-january, and then had a second period a week after.

It is perfectly normal to be concerned in this situation, and to all those who STILL think they might be pregnant, see a doctor if it will comfort you. The most common signs of pregnancy are the late/missed period WITH other symptoms such as bloated feeling, intense abdominal pains (a sign of periods as well), and tenderness in the breasts -- keep an eye on if the colour is changing around the nipple if you REALLY think you're pregnant and haven't checked yet.

I have had a few times where I've thought I might be pregnant, and this is WHILE we're using a condom and the pill. The best way to avoid pregnancy is to abstain from any sort of sexual contact, but I know not everyone is willing to do the whole "nothing until marriage" bit. (Honestly, I waited until I found the right guy that I would likely spend my life with before any level of intimacy, kissing included.)

Sperm is unlikely to still be able to impregnate you if it has been exposed to air or water for more than a minute, so all of you concerned that the stuff on his hands might get you pregnant: Stay calm, relax, and your period should come.

@Mariaah12: It is UNLIKELY you would be pregnant and ONLY if any fingering occurred after her touched your V. If you're seriously concerned, look up the full symptoms (or read a bit up in this post), and if yu still think you're pregnant take a test or see your doctor.
I am so happy there are still people alive who appreciate the "waiting til marriage" idea. I am 21 and my boyfriend is 25, we have been one year together already- and we are both virgins! All with the help of God 'cause it's hard.  yay! so happy I came across your post :)
Ok my last period was on feb 2 n I got fingered n touched on feb 8 n he did touch himself but he waited for a very while before he touched me inside really deep is there a possible chance I can get prego? I'm only 15 n scared as hell n well he did clean himself with tissue too.. Plz help
My boyfriend fingered me on Saturday and I felt no pain. Then we were dry humping and he never once touched his penis. Sunday, the next day i saw little spots of blood. And then Monday I spotted a lot and had some brown discharge. Tuesday, everything was gone and i started ovulating? what would cause the brown discharge and blood ?
me and my boyfriedn done the same thing... and it has been on my mind alot latly... worndering if i was Pregent or nt...... i just shure hope i aint.... :'(

and after my boyfriend fingered me i had spots of blood... s i wornder if he poped my cherry cuz i did bleed but nt that much...but i dnt recall any blood on his hands????

and after my boyfriend fingered me i had spots of blood... s i wornder if he poped my cherry cuz i did bleed but nt that much...but i dnt recall any blood on his hands???? .
were you pregnant? because me and my gf is going through the samething? and she's scared out of her life but she had a very stressful week
Hi.. M going through the same thing..I was supposed to get my period a week back but I dint.. We just indulged in fingering. There was no ***. Bt I missed my periods. I get mood swings, I eat like way too much now, really sleepy, and really tensed.ders a glow on my face too.. Bt all this happens when m supposed to get my period also.plus I have a major exam coming up..m stressed out since months because of it. Please help
r u sure of these??
r u sure of these??
R u pregnant after that Lauren??
but if i have been fingerfucked 3 times and he didnt put nothing on his hand
im i pregnat ? the period hasent came for 3 days know and i am worried
i have some parts of my body normaly giviing my pains
giving my pains normaly like when im with period
so are you pregnant?
so are you pregnant?
Well, 3 weeks ago today my girlfriend and I were fooling around. I came, washed my hands with soap, then finished her. Then, I came again but this time I grabbed a sock (yeah, a sock) and completely dried off my hands and penis. There was nothing left, but I know it can be hard to get it all off. I rubbed her again (zero penetration both times) and we even rubbed genitals (again,no penetration). She is 4 days late, we're both virgins in our early 20's (me 22, her 21) and we're scared ********. What are the chances some survivors went from her clitoris to inside her vagina and impregnated her?
Exactly
Are you serious??? Lol
Do you use spellcheck? This was the most illiterate paragraph I have ever read in my life. Worry less about sex hunny and more about school!!!
If you really think you are pregnant from touching each other you should not be having sex because you are clearly too immature. I have never read such illegible sentences out of some of these replies or questions in my life. I mean most of us didn't pay attention to a lot in health class but to think your/she is pregnant from ejaculating on your hand five days before you touched her is probably one of the most dumbest questions I have ever read? Like come on. Do us all a favor and never breed!
hey can some one help me
well here's what happened. me and my girlfriend were fooling around and she gave me a handjob. she said it was was dry when she finished and when i looked it looked dry too. a few mins passed let say 2 or 3 and i started fingering her but i didn't go in deep i just rubbed her vagina. i was also moving around a lot during those 2 mins and it might have been possible that if there was precum it might have rubbed of on the sheets or something. i also didnt feel it wet(my fingers) or anything. after that 30 mins passed and i did the same thing again and then she gave me a hand job but this time i know for a fact that my hand was dry. so is it possible that's pregnant? please help... i cant eat,sleep or even think >.<!!!!!!!!!!!! btw this happened 9 days after her period ended.
My bf fingered me.. N m pretty sure he had ntng on his hand but ow wen m suppose to be getting my periods... I just had one drop of blood... What cud this be? Please help!!!
i got a question what if me  and my boyfirend had sex and he didnt wash his  hands after cumming and he fingered me  after he cam. could i be pregnant? and i havent had a period for a long time about over a year or so and they never been ragular. can i be pregnant?
Okay so I'm a little worried and would feel better If I got this off my chest.i am VERY careful and don't really let my bf touch me much. This would be the first.  I'm 17 and my bf and I were messing around Friday June 7th and he fingered me and I'm a little nervous I could be pregnant. My period stopped June 2nd.  He swears up and down he didn't play with himself before he fingered me(just to "fix" himself). He had just his boxers on and I had all my close on his little friend poke out a few times but he put it back in his boxers. I'm pretty sure I'm worrying myself over nothing but I'd feel a lot better if somebody helped me out a little bit. I'm so worried I not eating much and I get bad headaches. And I'm a little worried bc I don't have much discharge at all and I usually have A LOT in between periods. I have VERY regular periods too by the way! Please tell me I'm being ridiculous!
I gave my bf a ** and he ejaculated. Then he went to the bathroom and wiped his penis off with a tissue.  He came back to the bed and then fingered me but not far in. Is it possible that I could get pregnant?
My virgin girlfriend didn't want me to put it in her but she made me ejaculate and I ejaculated on her hand and she rub it inside her souls I be worried that she's pregnant ?
I need some serious and real advice. Me and my girlfriend were having sex yesterday. At around 12-ish, I was with her. She put a condom on, but it was the wrong way round, so only a little bit managed to roll down. She turned it over and put it on. (I realise now this is unsafe). I didn't put it in for a while and teased her for a few minutes. I tried to put it in, but it wouldn't go in properly cause I was too tight and we stopped. She told me to masturbate and I did, and ejaculated. Some went on her leg, most of it was on my hands. I washed my hands, wiped them, and came up to her and wiped her off. We were there for about 5 or so minutes. We then got into the shower together and stood for a few minutes, then I fingered her. I didn't realise what we did till that night and we spoke about it. This morning at about 9, She got a morning after pill. I'm just so scared she might be pregnant. I don't know what to do. What are the chances she might be pregnant? I know this isn't a sex helpline, but I really do need advice, cause I'm freaking out, and I haven't slept and even threw up outta stress this morning.
Can you get pregnant by his finger just pushing on it not going into it
Same here. Late pa rin ang mens ko, sumasakit ung breast ko, sobrang knkbhan nako :(
Me and my girlfriend both of 21 yrs had foreplay 5 days prior to her periods.She has problem of irregular periods. on dt day I masturbated and then v had bath together and had cleaned each other wid soap and water.Aftr 5mins of bathing i fingered her deep for some 15-20 mins.
Now after xactly 1 week of our foreolay at present she has nt had her periods and are late by 3 days can she be pregnant? please help us v both are scared as it was our frst tym.
Pteranadon
All hail the wonderous product of abstinence only sex education and puritan fear mongering!