Any chance of pregnancy from fingering?
Honestly, I feel a bit silly posting this...but I'm really scared. I'm 19 years old and have always told myself (since I was a little girl) that I would wait 'til marriage for sex. I've told my boyfriend and it's something that we both believe in, so we don't have sex...we do other things. Is there any possibility that I can get pregnant from him fingering me? If he ejaculated, touched himself, and then fingered me not immediately after...is there any way I can be pregnant? I was supposed to get my period 4 days ago and it's still not here. I feel all the symptoms I normally feel before my period....but it hasn't arrived and I've heard that period symptoms and pregnancy symptoms can be easily confused. To tell you the truth, I'm scared to death and would just like to know if there is any possibility of pregnancy. Thank you so much.
I was messing around with my boyfriend.then i guess his precum came in contact around my vaginal area,i was having fourth day of my periods.i asked him if he had materbated that,but he said he didn,t. He had done it few days before.so will i still get pregnant?
Im in a very similar situation to all the posts on here. About eight days ago I let my boyfriend finger me but I noticed a small wet spot on his boxers, before he fingered me he said he had to re adjust his penis because it was uncomfortable, I don't know if he got some on his fingers,he didn't finger me right after touching it I can't remember the exact amount of time but it wasn't fast, even though he swears it wasn't what I thought it was and I was fine and to not worry, but im three days late and even though my period isn't regualr yet, it still is around the same time. Im having all the symptoms of my period, like lower back pain, tiredness, abdominals pains, etc. Like my period is going to start but it never has, my friend says im late from stressing so much because I was stressing before my period was due. I want to wait till this Saturday to get an acourate reading on a pregnancy test, even though I've read that the chance is very unlikely I can't help but be worried sick, im scared and am yet to tell my boyfriend who I know would stand by me through whatever. I guess im looking for reasurance but, mostly a solid answer. How high is the possibility of getting pregnant in my sistuation? And why would I be having the symptoms of my period if my period wont start?
I have a question as well me and my bf were having anal.. But during it it came out most of the time touching my part but he didnt ejaculate or anything on it.. He came later but nut no where near me.. Am i pregnant?
hey, i have almost the same situation.. my bf fingered me about 10-15 min after he had ejaculated bt his hands were fully dry till then,,. is there any chance of me getting pregnant,,.i'm scared to death.. please help me. please reply...
Hey, well I'm sooo scared because I cummed on my hands! And fingerd my girlfirend, but a few days ago she was feeling sympotoms of her period can she still get preganant because, they told me no? Because her egg dropped already???? Can someone pleassse give me the right answer
hey i got periods on 3 of dec usually i used to get periods 4 days before but still i dint get i had sex with my boy friend for 10 minutes on 13 dec exactly after 8 days of my periods  but one thing he didnt inset his in to my vagina all he ejaculated on my body and he didnt touch through his hands i am very scared about pregnancy pls suggest me
well I know Im late but Im really scared. i am a virgin I havent had sex i am 18 years old by my bf and I foreplay. while we were doing that he pre ***-med but he cleaned it off with a towel and then put his penis on my vagina but it didnt go in. could it be that I might be pregnant? i hope not. :(
i am in the exact same situation as you right now. he "ajusted" himself and then about 10 minutes later fingered me. i am terriffied but after reading and reserching so much about it, i feel pretty confident that we are BOTH going to be ok. my parents would kill me. what ***** is my period isnt due for another week so i have to wait it out. wish me good luck but i feel pretty good and so should you :)
Hi my boyfriend fingered me , he did have *** on his fingers, im 5 days late and having symptoms.. Am I just scaring myself or is there a way im pregnant? please help!!
I had a incident where a guy jacked off an busted herubbed off his hand on his shirt. Then touched right below my belly button is there any way sperm ckould of swam down into my vagina an got me pregnant please help!

My boyfriend fingered me and tore my hymen one day. I was supposed to get my period yesterday, and it's worrying me. The only time he ever touched his penis is to make himself more comfortable in his jeans, and he hadn't have even came. There was some precum, and I don't know if he touched it while adjusting his penis in his jeans, but do you all think I'm pregnant?
To those who think they might be pregnant from dry fingering: Relax, take a warm bath/shower, stress can delay your period (It has happened to me several times)

Those who are concerned from starting on a BCP or took an emergency contraceptive and having weird feelings: It's entirely possible your hormones are just trying to figure out what's going on. I started on BCP Last year, had no period from november to mid-january, and then had a second period a week after.

It is perfectly normal to be concerned in this situation, and to all those who STILL think they might be pregnant, see a doctor if it will comfort you. The most common signs of pregnancy are the late/missed period WITH other symptoms such as bloated feeling, intense abdominal pains (a sign of periods as well), and tenderness in the breasts -- keep an eye on if the colour is changing around the nipple if you REALLY think you're pregnant and haven't checked yet.

I have had a few times where I've thought I might be pregnant, and this is WHILE we're using a condom and the pill. The best way to avoid pregnancy is to abstain from any sort of sexual contact, but I know not everyone is willing to do the whole "nothing until marriage" bit. (Honestly, I waited until I found the right guy that I would likely spend my life with before any level of intimacy, kissing included.)

Sperm is unlikely to still be able to impregnate you if it has been exposed to air or water for more than a minute, so all of you concerned that the stuff on his hands might get you pregnant: Stay calm, relax, and your period should come.

@Mariaah12: It is UNLIKELY you would be pregnant and ONLY if any fingering occurred after her touched your V. If you're seriously concerned, look up the full symptoms (or read a bit up in this post), and if yu still think you're pregnant take a test or see your doctor.
I am so happy there are still people alive who appreciate the "waiting til marriage" idea. I am 21 and my boyfriend is 25, we have been one year together already- and we are both virgins! All with the help of God 'cause it's hard.  yay! so happy I came across your post :)
Ok my last period was on feb 2 n I got fingered n touched on feb 8 n he did touch himself but he waited for a very while before he touched me inside really deep is there a possible chance I can get prego? I'm only 15 n scared as hell n well he did clean himself with tissue too.. Plz help
My boyfriend fingered me on Saturday and I felt no pain. Then we were dry humping and he never once touched his penis. Sunday, the next day i saw little spots of blood. And then Monday I spotted a lot and had some brown discharge. Tuesday, everything was gone and i started ovulating? what would cause the brown discharge and blood ?
me and my boyfriedn done the same thing... and it has been on my mind alot latly... worndering if i was Pregent or nt...... i just shure hope i aint.... :'(

and after my boyfriend fingered me i had spots of blood... s i wornder if he poped my cherry cuz i did bleed but nt that much...but i dnt recall any blood on his hands????

and after my boyfriend fingered me i had spots of blood... s i wornder if he poped my cherry cuz i did bleed but nt that much...but i dnt recall any blood on his hands???? .
were you pregnant? because me and my gf is going through the samething? and she's scared out of her life but she had a very stressful week
Hi.. M going through the same thing..I was supposed to get my period a week back but I dint.. We just indulged in fingering. There was no ***. Bt I missed my periods. I get mood swings, I eat like way too much now, really sleepy, and really tensed.ders a glow on my face too.. Bt all this happens when m supposed to get my period also.plus I have a major exam coming up..m stressed out since months because of it. Please help
r u sure of these??
r u sure of these??
R u pregnant after that Lauren??
but if i have been fingerfucked 3 times and he didnt put nothing on his hand
im i pregnat ? the period hasent came for 3 days know and i am worried
i have some parts of my body normaly giviing my pains
giving my pains normaly like when im with period
so are you pregnant?
so are you pregnant?
Well, 3 weeks ago today my girlfriend and I were fooling around. I came, washed my hands with soap, then finished her. Then, I came again but this time I grabbed a sock (yeah, a sock) and completely dried off my hands and penis. There was nothing left, but I know it can be hard to get it all off. I rubbed her again (zero penetration both times) and we even rubbed genitals (again,no penetration). She is 4 days late, we're both virgins in our early 20's (me 22, her 21) and we're scared ********. What are the chances some survivors went from her clitoris to inside her vagina and impregnated her?
Exactly
Are you serious??? Lol
Do you use spellcheck? This was the most illiterate paragraph I have ever read in my life. Worry less about sex hunny and more about school!!!
If you really think you are pregnant from touching each other you should not be having sex because you are clearly too immature. I have never read such illegible sentences out of some of these replies or questions in my life. I mean most of us didn't pay attention to a lot in health class but to think your/she is pregnant from ejaculating on your hand five days before you touched her is probably one of the most dumbest questions I have ever read? Like come on. Do us all a favor and never breed!
hey can some one help me
well here's what happened. me and my girlfriend were fooling around and she gave me a handjob. she said it was was dry when she finished and when i looked it looked dry too. a few mins passed let say 2 or 3 and i started fingering her but i didn't go in deep i just rubbed her vagina. i was also moving around a lot during those 2 mins and it might have been possible that if there was precum it might have rubbed of on the sheets or something. i also didnt feel it wet(my fingers) or anything. after that 30 mins passed and i did the same thing again and then she gave me a hand job but this time i know for a fact that my hand was dry. so is it possible that's pregnant? please help... i cant eat,sleep or even think >.<!!!!!!!!!!!! btw this happened 9 days after her period ended.
My bf fingered me.. N m pretty sure he had ntng on his hand but ow wen m suppose to be getting my periods... I just had one drop of blood... What cud this be? Please help!!!
i got a question what if me  and my boyfirend had sex and he didnt wash his  hands after cumming and he fingered me  after he cam. could i be pregnant? and i havent had a period for a long time about over a year or so and they never been ragular. can i be pregnant?
Okay so I'm a little worried and would feel better If I got this off my chest.i am VERY careful and don't really let my bf touch me much. This would be the first.  I'm 17 and my bf and I were messing around Friday June 7th and he fingered me and I'm a little nervous I could be pregnant. My period stopped June 2nd.  He swears up and down he didn't play with himself before he fingered me(just to "fix" himself). He had just his boxers on and I had all my close on his little friend poke out a few times but he put it back in his boxers. I'm pretty sure I'm worrying myself over nothing but I'd feel a lot better if somebody helped me out a little bit. I'm so worried I not eating much and I get bad headaches. And I'm a little worried bc I don't have much discharge at all and I usually have A LOT in between periods. I have VERY regular periods too by the way! Please tell me I'm being ridiculous!
I gave my bf a ** and he ejaculated. Then he went to the bathroom and wiped his penis off with a tissue.  He came back to the bed and then fingered me but not far in. Is it possible that I could get pregnant?
My virgin girlfriend didn't want me to put it in her but she made me ejaculate and I ejaculated on her hand and she rub it inside her souls I be worried that she's pregnant ?
I need some serious and real advice. Me and my girlfriend were having sex yesterday. At around 12-ish, I was with her. She put a condom on, but it was the wrong way round, so only a little bit managed to roll down. She turned it over and put it on. (I realise now this is unsafe). I didn't put it in for a while and teased her for a few minutes. I tried to put it in, but it wouldn't go in properly cause I was too tight and we stopped. She told me to masturbate and I did, and ejaculated. Some went on her leg, most of it was on my hands. I washed my hands, wiped them, and came up to her and wiped her off. We were there for about 5 or so minutes. We then got into the shower together and stood for a few minutes, then I fingered her. I didn't realise what we did till that night and we spoke about it. This morning at about 9, She got a morning after pill. I'm just so scared she might be pregnant. I don't know what to do. What are the chances she might be pregnant? I know this isn't a sex helpline, but I really do need advice, cause I'm freaking out, and I haven't slept and even threw up outta stress this morning.
Can you get pregnant by his finger just pushing on it not going into it
Same here. Late pa rin ang mens ko, sumasakit ung breast ko, sobrang knkbhan nako :(
Me and my girlfriend both of 21 yrs had foreplay 5 days prior to her periods.She has problem of irregular periods. on dt day I masturbated and then v had bath together and had cleaned each other wid soap and water.Aftr 5mins of bathing i fingered her deep for some 15-20 mins.
Now after xactly 1 week of our foreolay at present she has nt had her periods and are late by 3 days can she be pregnant? please help us v both are scared as it was our frst tym.
Pteranadon
External User
All hail the wonderous product of abstinence only sex education and puritan fear mongering!
So my boyfriend has fingered me like a week ago and I'm late on my period ?can you get pg from getting fingered? He said his hands were clean and hadn't wanked so they would be no chance of getting pregnant right??
did you get your period?!?
is it possible to get pregnant if the clitorial area and vaginal orifice were fingered by a hand contaminated with semen?