BC Pills
Ok so im going to get on BC pills so i dont have to worry about getting pregnant...but what i wanna know is can i see my primary doctor or do i have to go to my gyno to get the pills? i dont want to go into my doctor and pay $ 30 to turn around and say he cant give me them. and also, Im not sure what type of BC pills are good for me. Is there any place [like a website] where i can compare the different types of BC pills out there?

~Niki~
You should call your PCP first and ask if he can do it or not, but you should probably go to your GYN.  Comparing pills online isn't really going to help, in my opinion, you're doctor will prescribe you what is right for your body, etc.  Have you looked into the NuvaRing, I was terrible about remembering to take my pills after I had my daughter so I used that and I really liked it.
hi...yea im gonna call my doctor on Wednesday, because he comes in early so I'll get to work early and talk to him. As far as remembering to take the pill everyday, shouldnt be too big of a problem with me as I take Inderal La 120 everyday for my mirgrains [so I think i can handle that part...lol] And also if I have to go to my gyn, i wont have to get another exam would i? because I had that done twice to me last month, and I relly hope i dont have to go through it again...

Anyways what is the NuvaRing and how does that work?

I don't know about the exam part, but it is best that your GYN prescribe you the bc.  As for the NuvaRing, it's a hormonal ring that you insert into your vagina, it stays there for 3 weeks and then you take it out for the 4th week, that's when you'll get your period.  Check out the website it's www.nuvaring.com.  I loved it and I'll probably use it again after I have this baby.