Bleeding with large purple chunks of tissue coming out

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

In Dec. of 2004 I started bleeding then had such painful cramps and the had a very large piece of purple tissue come out when I went to go to the bathroom.   I bleed for almost 1 year straight until my doc decided to do a D & C the end of Nov last year. I have had 2 "Normal" periods since. Then just yesterday I started bleeding in the morning and then last night I had 2 Large 2in by 1in pieces of tissue come out onto my pad. I really would like to have more children but this is really worrying me. What is this and why is it happening?
Avatar n tn
It could be just uterus lining buildup, but I would call your doctor.
Avatar n tn
As I am sure you know, given your very serious history, any clots larger than a quarter should be reported to your doctor.
Have you been tested for bleeding disorders such as Von Willebrans Disease? Excessive mensrual bleeding is one of the #1 signs of this disease in women but it isn't a test that is typically run in a normal panel of blood work. Maybe mention running tests for bleeding disorders to your Gyn, or maybe even contact a Hematologist for a consultation.
Good Luck to you!
--J
Herbs and Spices Lower Triglycerid...
6 hrs ago by gymdandee
KTowne So I guess we will not be g... Comment
AnnieBrooke busy, busy, busy Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals