Breast Leaking
I' am 40 years old and one night I was sitting at my computer and felt something wet. I noticed my breast was leaking. I have never been pregant but sexually actived when I was in my twenties know I'am not. I'm on a lot of medicines and from that own my own decision I deciced not to be actived or dating at the this time or even get pregant. Please help me see why my breast leaking for a day.
There are about 9 reasons why a woman can lactate. 4 of these reasons have to do with pregnancy. The other 5 are:

Pituitary adenoma: a NON-cancerous tumor of the pituitary gland. More than likely you would have other symptoms with this disorder.

Opiates: These pain medications can cause lactation.

Antipsychotics: Can also cause lactation.

Stress

Methydopa exposure....this is mostly known to cause birth defects in the fetus, however, can cause lactation if a woman is exposed.

Also simply over stimulation of the breast tissue can cause lactation.

If you take any opiates or antipsychotic meds you should tell your doctor you are experiencing these side effects. Hope this helps!
Get a breast exam first of all-

BUT I did have the same thing from Meds-

I was on medications in my 20's because I was (MIS)diagnosed as being bipolar and I don't know if it was Wellbutrin, neuronton or Zyprexa that did it, but I was in the shower and I thought I needed to rinse off my breasts again because I had white stuff and I thought it was soap- after rinsing again I realized it was coming out of my nipples!  I pinched them and squirted milk literally about 5 feet to the shower wall!! I had a roommate at the time and I called her in to see it LOL- I asked my psychiatrist about it and she thought it was bizarre (and I was crazy after all) , so I am happy to see the previous post that antipsychotics can cause lactation!!

I am now 37 and have been off of medications for 13 years, so it hasn't happened since then (except when I had my children)-

It is very weird to have this happen though!  But it does happen...