Breast with burning sensation and know this

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I was having problems before but know I am getting really scared.  First my breast were itching.  Then the itching stopped and then I felt like my breast were on fire. Know I have the burning sensation at times and today I pinched my niple and I had a very small amount of discharge.  The discharge was white and creamy looking.  Is that normal.  After I saw that, I pinched again and did not see anything.  The amount of the discharge was no bigger than a small drop if that.  Please help
Since those are symptoms of breast cancer you should go get a momogram. Here are some comon syymptoms of breast cancer:

1. Change in the breast’s size or shape.

2. A lump (mass), swelling or thickening within the breast. These lumps are not always painful but can occur in the breast or in the underarm area.

3. Warm or even hot patches in the breast.

4. A flattening or indentation on the skin of the breast indicating a change in the underlying tissue.

5. Redness or scaling of the breast’s skin.

6. Unusual dimpling in the breast.

7. Discharge from the nipple. This can be dark and bloody or
clear in nature.

8. Itching, burning or scaling nipples.

9. Persistent pain or tenderness in the breast or underarm area.
Not sure of your age or history such as pregnancy etc... I wouldn't be as concerned about the white discharge as the pain, burning, etc.. Discharge is usualy normal since the breast is filled with milk ducts and oil glands. The discharge would be worrisome if it is onesided and has the colors metioned in the previous post. With that said, please get a mammogram! It is a very easy tool that can be used to save lives. And you don't have to be 50 years old to have one. I had my first mammogram at the ripe old age of 15. If everything checks out then you now will have a great baseline should other problems occur later in life. SO see your GYN and I am certain he/she will order a mammogram. Rest easy and take care.
I have an appointment tomorrow, hopefully everything will be okay.  

To answer some of the questions mentioned above.  I am 20 years old and have never been pregnant.
Glad to hear that you have an appt. Please post back and let us know how you are.
I went to the doctor.  I did not any signs of discharge since the day I posted.  The doctor did not see any rash of any kind.  He thinks it is some allergic reaction he gave me a medicine called Hydroxyz HCL.  If that does not work he will then run blood tests.  He said I did not need a mamogram (mammogram) does that sound right?
Well I am not a Dr. and at this point I would trust him. He doesn't sound like he is being neglegent, just working with what he sees. SO I'd do as directed but if you are still worried, then ask for a mammogram and let him know that you'd like to establish a baseline. They aren't that expensive and insurance will pay. Heck AFLAC pays me to have one once a year. Rememeber, this is YOUR life and if you are apprehensive about his diagnosis then get a second opinion. It is never a bad idea and will ease your mind to hear a second Dr. say the same as the first. And if he has a different DX then you have more info. Like I said, it is never a bad idea.
It started last night in the shower. I was bathing and i used regular soap at first but as i brushed over my nipples with the rag it bagan to burn really bad, so i hurried to wipe it off and then i used this sweat pea soap from bath and body works and it caused the same problem. I was wondering if this was a sign of my nipples opening at an early stage to be able to produce milk because I'm really not sure about being pregnant
i have had yearly mamograms for the past 4 years due to breats cysts. Last year the cysts mutiplied ,but the final impression was fibrograndular cysts. They burn and sometimes I my underarn area gets swollen and then goes away. What  can they give me for the burning sensation, and what kind of treatment is there for the fibroids in my breast?