Bump on outside vaginal lip
I recently discovered a reddish bump on the outside of my vaginal lip its about the size of a pea. i usually get ingrown hairs or pimples outside the area but never on my vaginal lips. what could it be? shoud i be worried of an std? i have normal discharge and no signs of oder.

thanks
i had the same problem about 3 weeks ago, it was large and looked like a white head, it was very sore and when i popped it, there was lot of puss. it then went away within 2 days. i now get little red spots and bumps in the vagina lips. i have had sex before unprotected as im on the contreceptive pill but not sure if its herpes or not. i went to the sex clinic about 4 weeks ago and i was tested for all std's, and all came back satisfactory, but a herpes test is different apparently. i may go back for one. i would tlk to your doctor and see what they recommend.
Hi. I'm 18 years old, currently sexually active and three months pregnant. Over the last two to three days IV noticed some irritation on the left lo of my vagina and tonight notice two small bumps on the lip of my vagina near the vulva. Kinda freaking out hoping to good I don't have herpes, but I had to do a ton of blood work and tests for my pregnancy and Dr never mentioned herpes?