Bump on the outside of right big lip of vigina(vagina)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Just yesterday during shower I suddenly found a bump about 3/4 pea size on the OUTside of the right big lip of vigina (vagina). It feels like a pimple with itchy. But it locates beneath the skin. When I touch it, it feels hard and moves around with finger. The color of skin looks redish at that area. Because of its awful location, I am really scared. It's hurt a little and uncomfortable when I scatched it. I only had the protected sex experience with condom in the past, and I am in a good healthy. So I ruled out STD. Is that could be cancer?--I am onyl 30-year old, and my carreer just started... I called my physician, and I am taking anti-biotics now just in case...Please help me with some advice, thank you!
do you mean its located on the "flat" part NOT the lip? i know its so hard to explain since there are so many parts of the vagina but it could be an ingrown hair or bartholins cyst. i had a bartholins cyst 3 times in the same spot. the last one was quite large and painful. finally released and never had it since. a HOT cloth placed on it will draw it out. thats what it sounds like to me. if so, its nothing to worry about. look it up online and see if it relates. like i said, its hard to get a feel for what it is online.
Oh yes I had the same problem. Scared me to death! Well all you need to do is take really hot baths and use hot towells to lay on it. If it to big then they will have to drain it, they had to drain mine. A tube had to stay in it for a week. SUCKS. Mine kept coming back for a years off and on so when I had lap (non realated) I asked him to take it out. It was swollen for a month. I do not recommend taking it out.
You will be fine, you do not even have to take anti botics.
Thank you so much for the answers and comforts. It really scared me... Fortunately it gets a lot better now, but still in there. I think it may due to the humid heat these days. I will let me physician take a look anyway next week, Thanks again!
i just had sex with my boyfriend and the inner lip of the left side of my vagina is very swollen and irritated. any idea what is going on?!?!
I have a hard red thin that hurts and it on the top of my vagina it's not the lips but idk what it is how do it get it to go away and I had the pimple things and I piped them that's was nasty and it hurt like crazy but now I have this please help me
but how do u get rid of it if u dont recommend getting it takin out