Bumps and Pimples in the Inner Vagina
Within the past year I have noticed that I have been getting a red pimple on my vagina. It is usally on the inner upper part of the lip. It hurts a little if I touch it. However after some time the pimple goes away. Is this ok? I also get a bump on the pink outside part of the inner lips. Like the pimple the bumple also goes away after some time and comes back. Is this ok? Could this be because I shaved everything? Could this be an STD?

I recently started sleeping with a guy. After having sex with him, I was bleeding, and I wasn't a vargin before I slept with him and I wasn't on my period. A day later I realized that my Vagina looked swollen.  However it doesn't hurt. After 5 days of sleeping with him my inner lips are just projecting out more then usual. Is this ok? I do not have health coverage at this time because I started a new job. I will have coverage in mid september. I was hoping to get an explanation of this in the main time. Please help.
What does the "pimple" look like?  Does it hurt or burn?  Do you get yeast infections?  Also vaginal bleeding after/during sex is a sign of some sort of infection.  You need to see a health care provider.  I know you say you dont have health insurance, but honestly I would then go to the E.R.  They cant refuse anyone that includes those without medical insurance.  Your health should always take priority.  Seeking medical attention asap could also help prevent anything future problems.
Bleeding after sex usually indicates some type of infection.  Also that pimple you are tlaking about might be herpes.  Does it generally come in near the same location or on the same side of the body?  The best thing for you to do now is to go you local health departement STDS clinic.  You should be able to get care at little to no cost to you.  Your health is important and if you do have some type of infection if you don't get rid of it, it could cause Pelvic inflammatory disease which could make you infertile.
I have recently lost my virginity and i wok up this morning with this pimple on my inner right lip of my virgina. Im a bit concerned but dont know what it could be, we did use protection, so could this still be an STD? Or is it just a pimple!? please help!? thank you! x
I reasently relised that I had a lining of tiny pimples on the left side of the inner part of my vergina then like 2 months after I found 3 bumbs on the bottom of my vergin plus to top it off I'm seeing little pimples on the right side on the outside lips of my vergina I need help its like 4 months now please someone help