Burning during intercourse?
My boyfriend and I have been having intercourse for a year now and during it the outside of the opening, like around it and a little bit on the inside burn and it's very uncomfortable, almost if it feels raw. I know it's not the lubrication because I always make sure theres enough. This question is very embarassing to ask but I was just wondering if any other girl has had this problem.

Thanks!
trust me...its not embarassing but what kind of lurication are you using if i may ask??? you may need to switch brands/kinds.
I agree - under-lubrication. This tends to happen when you're not "moist" enough and the skin is forced to stretch. Try more foreplay and more lube!
i had the same problem..this weekend! it hurt so badly that the next 2 days, we couldn't have sex at all. but after i felt better, we did alot of foreplay, alot of lube and i even massaged myself to relax and stretch out the muscles in the area. if it keeps burning while your having sex, use more lube and change positions. and if it keeps occuring, see a doctor.
It happens to me if I go for a while without it and then do it a lot. It will be sore, but it won't stay like that.if that is not the case i would definatly go and see about it. Better to be safe then sorry.
If the problem continues, go to a doc. Get checked over for yeast and any other kind of infection. If you have no organic cause for the discomfort, you should look into vulvodynia/vestibulitis. It's more common than people think. This is how it starts for many women.
also see vaginismus.com