Women's Health Community
Can Monistat delay your period?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Can Monistat delay your period?

I had sex with my boyfriend two weeks ago and I got a yeast infection from the condoms that we used. I began treating the infection with Monistat 7 and have completed the treatment. However I was suppose to start my period several days ago. I read that a yeast infection would not delay a period, but will the Monistat 7?
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
No, it will not cause you to have a delayed period.
Blank
Are you sure the yeast infection came from the condom? Monistat will not delay period.
Blank
Have you taken a HPT?  Sometimes a yeast infection is a
symptom of pregnancy.  Good luck!
Blank
Do NOT USE Monistat 1 or any other Monistat prouduct.  70 % of women have a bad reaction to it and experiance vaginal burining(intense vaginal burning) for days and weeks.  Hundreds of women are online talking bad about their problems with it.
We are filing a class action lawsuit aqgainst Jhonson and Johnson the makers of this bad bad product.  They should take this product off the market.  This product has a high dosage not for human consumption in it called miconazole nitrate 1200 mg!!!!!!!
A horse could not stand this dosage.
Monistat (johnson and Johnson) are going to message boards taking off complaints made by thousands of women.  If you would like to join our lawsuit please write to me at
feedincorporated at hotmail.
Blank
hi everyone,
Im 17 years old and im having some problems with my period lately. Its 10 days late..I had an HPT and it showed im not pregnant...however...im having the symptoms of yeast infection especially that ricotta like secreation...Is it possible that it may have delayed my period???...im not taking any medications atm...I have pain especially in my lower back...is that a yeas infection sympthom too??My period is not regular but i used to us ethe pill and stopped it 3 months ago...could that affect my cycle too?? please help me...im really freaked out!!!!

Thanks a lot
Blank
I'm having the same problem here......my pregnancy test showed neg but my period is late.......cn anyone help me? I have pain at my lower back
Blank
what happen?? im having the same problem
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979