Can a underactive thyroid make you infertil?
I have an underactive thyroid and I was wondering if the thyroid can make you not have children. I got pregnant once but within 7 weeks into my pregnancy and three days before my 20th birthday, I had a miscarriage. And I just want know if my thyroid is the cause of it. Me and my husband use unprotective sex all the time I haven't yet got pregnant. So all of this is worring me.
To answer your post question; thyroid disease is not likely to make you infertile, rather it can be difficult to maintain a pregnancy, as you have already experienced.
  Being infertile means you can not get pregnant in the first place and in your case that is not true.
Being Hypothyroid (underactive)  will effect just about everything!
Do you take medication for your hypothyroidism? Have you had your levels checked regularly? It is a fine balancing act to get the thyroid levels right.

yes i do take medication and i'm going to the doctors the 29th to check my levels and to get my medication refilled. thank you for the information, it was really helpful.
well i went to the doctor to check my thyroid levels, and i passed out when they took my blood. i really don't get along with needles lol. but other then that my doctor said he would tell me what level of thyroid meds i will need so i'm waiting.