Women's Health Community
Can diet pills effect my birth control?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Can diet pills effect my birth control?

Can taking a diet pill effect my birth control which is the shot.  I've been on it for almost a year now.
Related Discussions
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
107860_tn?1302930340
yes, diet pills will effect the shot..
Blank
93654_tn?1247502934
No, they probably won't, but you need to be a little more specific. What diet pill are you taking?
Blank
what kind of diet pills are you taking?
Blank
Relacore
Blank
I looked and looked for you and couldn't get a straight answer. It says do not take if you are on other medications. I clicked and clicked on the parts about birth control and it never would say. Does the box have a 1-800 # u could call/
Blank
Yeah I looked on many sites to find out if there was any affect but it never said birth control.  I didn't look for a number I'll have to do that.  Is there any one who has taken some type of diet pill while on birth control?  From I read on this product it's not as strong as a lot of the pills out there but I know some people who have used it and said it worked for them but none of them have to worry about birth control.
Blank
I am a protester against diet pills. I'm not saying all ofthem are bad though. I took them for a while and they have left me with seizures for the rest of my life. I was lucky though. A lot of people who took them have terrible heart problems or have died. I don't know much about the new stuff out, but i am terrified of taking any. I have struggled with my weight ever since i had my girls. It sucks. I just take it day by day and try to eat right and work out. It's a lot harder than taking the miricle pills. I wish i could take that relicore though. i have seen it on tv and it sounds like what i need. My stomach is my problem. i look like my head is turned the wrong way. Big belly and no butt. I hope you find the answer you are looking for . I will keep looking.
Blank
I just went to the site and u can email them. they may tell the truth and....... may not.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...