Can diet pills effect my birth control?
Can taking a diet pill effect my birth control which is the shot.  I've been on it for almost a year now.
yes, diet pills will effect the shot..
No, they probably won't, but you need to be a little more specific. What diet pill are you taking?
what kind of diet pills are you taking?
Relacore
I looked and looked for you and couldn't get a straight answer. It says do not take if you are on other medications. I clicked and clicked on the parts about birth control and it never would say. Does the box have a 1-800 # u could call/
Yeah I looked on many sites to find out if there was any affect but it never said birth control.  I didn't look for a number I'll have to do that.  Is there any one who has taken some type of diet pill while on birth control?  From I read on this product it's not as strong as a lot of the pills out there but I know some people who have used it and said it worked for them but none of them have to worry about birth control.
I am a protester against diet pills. I'm not saying all ofthem are bad though. I took them for a while and they have left me with seizures for the rest of my life. I was lucky though. A lot of people who took them have terrible heart problems or have died. I don't know much about the new stuff out, but i am terrified of taking any. I have struggled with my weight ever since i had my girls. It sucks. I just take it day by day and try to eat right and work out. It's a lot harder than taking the miricle pills. I wish i could take that relicore though. i have seen it on tv and it sounds like what i need. My stomach is my problem. i look like my head is turned the wrong way. Big belly and no butt. I hope you find the answer you are looking for . I will keep looking.
I just went to the site and u can email them. they may tell the truth and....... may not.