Can you still be Pregnant while having periods and negative PT results?
Okay, so I've been on Birth control pills for a year now. About three months ago, a week before having sex on Valentines day, I forgot to take two or three pills. It was Valentines Day and I didn't want to ruin it, so I had sex with my boyfriend.

Anyways, a few weeks later I got my period so I played no mind to it.. but I later got symptoms of pregnancy. My symptoms include, really bad nausea and dizziness, shortness of breath, hot flashes, sharp shards of pain in my stomach, extreme tiredness, mood swings, and headaches. It's all very confusing because I've taken three home pregnancy tests and they all came back negative. I've also taken a blood test and it was negative... and I'm still having periods but they're a few days late and odd. I know that some women can have periods all the way through pregnancy and have undetected tests, so I'm thinking I maybe I'm one of those women...?

My family keeps telling me that I'm not prego, but I tell them that something is very different in me... Possibly I'm making myself have symptoms, but I doubt it. I don't want a baby THAT bad.
Please help! I am really freaking out. I'm still taking sleeping pills, depression meds, and birth control, and I'm afraid that I may be hurting the baby if I am pregnant......

Is it possible that you can have false negatives and still have a period throughout your entire pregnancy???
I also forgot to tell you that a week ago I woke up with stretch marks on my belly. I normally have stretch marks, but that's a first for my stomach. ...? Please help!