Chances of pregnancy while on the pill and taking antibiotics?
Hi, I'm eighteen and recently got my wisdom teeth taken out so I had to take anti-biotics for a week and the doctor told me if would interfere with my oral contraceptives, Sprintec (norgestimate and ethinyl estradiol tablets, 0.250 mg/0.035 mg). I got the antibiotics at the same time as I started my new pack of birth control and took them both for the first week of my cycle, and I used protection until the next week when my antibiotics ran out (because, of course, things happen). I was freaked out and thought that the antibiotics may still have an effect on my normal birth control so I bought plan B that week and used protection regularly..

So now, its week three and I didn't use protection.. I have two colored pills left until placebo week and I've been having (un-gas related) cramps... I'm hoping that its from my impending period. I've got my normal breakouts... My mood swings have increased about a MILLION-fold.. They make me have fights with my boyfriend and think about suicide, (not normal for me for a very long time).
Plan B may make my period irregular..
No sickness what-so-ever..
My breasts are swollen and seem bigger (VERY odd lol).
And my question is.. What are the odds that I am pregnant?
well birth control is never 100% effective, and when taking medication with it lessens its effectiveness....
i would say that your probably not but just to make sure take a test and if thats negative and ur still not convinced your in the clear go to the dr and have them do a blood test.

good luck!!
Antibiotics tend to nullify the b/c. Take an h pt.
My first two pregnancies were antibiotic pregnancies.  It sounds like you were more careful that I was but anything is possible.  I would definalty take a test.