Check out the site I found
I have the same problem as you all.  My discharge is white with little air bubbles, that is when i know it is some kind of an infection not yeast.  I have had this problem for 16 years and it started back when a doctor gave me trazadone (which is an anti depressant, not a sleeping pill like a lot of doctors will lie to you about)  Trazadone is bad don't take it unless you want to lose your labido and your whole zest for living really plus much more.  Anyway, back to the discharge.  Mine started then and I have taken everything too and pro biotics don't help.  Garlic Oil on a tampon helps but it always comes back, and I believe the burning and stuff is just the discharge irritating the skin and you just have to use powder and change more while it is occuring.
I found a site that says its product can cure the problems we all seem to have.  It is only 25 bucks.  I have no affiliation to this company, I just found it after reading all of this, because i was looking for answers too.  I am probably going to try it because what the hell , what do i have to lose right.  And it is cheap enough for an unemployed woman like myself, so I hope it works and Here is the site so you can check it out for your selves and decide if you want to try it.  I have not tried it and don't know about it, I am just passing on what i found for you girls out there in my shape.
And if You are smart you will stay away from all the anti depressants and TRAZADONE , serequel, even sleeping pills like ambien are horribley dangers in my opinion.  Do research on any drug a doctor gives you becaue they are not our friends, doctors.  
I do want to share with all of you also very quickly, that Endometriosis is a problem for a lot of women and doctors tell you you have bowel problems or colitils and many other stupid wrong answers.  I have endometriosis and all my parts were like glued together by endometrial tissue and the tissue bleeds during the cycle also, but it is in the outer cavity of our abdomen not in the uterus and I had every test in the world except a pet scan or mri because they won't give you those usually.  But even a CT scan will not see it.  They only found my by accident when they went in to remove my left ovary.  The rest of the story is a horror story but i just wanted all of you to do some research on endometriosis and know that people as young as 18 have it that i know anyway.  I had mine for probably 15-20 years undetected and lived with the pain, very painful periods but short, and was told BS for all that time and took test after test only to have them all say it is in my head or they just didn't believe me or whatever.  If a doctor doesnt know the answer or if the doctor gives you the pills that cause the conditions like trazadone and they don't know how to fix it then all of a sudden it is all in OUR heads and We are dillusional and then they will probably try to give you a pill to fix it , HAHAHAHAHAH   GOOD GRIEF, IT IS AMAZING ANY OF US ARE ALRIGHT.  GIVE THE DRS TIME AND THEY WILL GET US ALL SOONER OR LATER.
Here is the site, good luck I sure hope it works!  http://www.naturalvaginalcare.com/results.htm

This discussion is related to Vaginal infection 1+ year. won't go away, all tests normal?.