Chest Discomfort
For about a month I have had the following symptoms on and off:
Left side Chest Burning/pain/spasam (feels like), Nausea, esophagus pain, stomach ache, diarrhea/soft stool, tired, fever,the left side of my left thigh numb, feels like something is caught in my throat (drainage).  If I drink or chew gum it helps. I have also lost 10lbs, but I have also cut my food consumption in half.

The chest Burning/pain/spasam only happens at night while sleeping.  It wakes me up and my heart is beating fast, but it only lasts a minutes.  It has happened 3 or 4 times.  Everyday though I will feel some sort of twing/sore/dull ache.

My leg has only gone numb 4 times and it is always at night, which wakes me up and I am always lying on my back when it happens.  This too makes my heart race, but only lasts a minute.  As soon as a move my leg the feeling comes back.  No tinkling though.

I am 32 and now 218lbs.  I have been to the doctor and had blood work done.  All my work up came back normal except a high number in my blood cell count.  Can not remember the name, but started with an N and was told it was nothing.  Blood pressure normal.  Lungs and heart sound good.  Also took some type of heart blood test that started with a T. That was normal.

The only consistant symptoms are diarrhea/soft stool and some type of twing/sore/dull ache in my chest area.  

Any ideas what this could be?  My doctor does not seem worried, but I am.

Thanks!
I think I'd ask your doctor for a referral to a gastroenterologist, because the chest pain and all that could be a symptom of GERD. You might also ask him/her about the possibility of anxiety, because anxiety can manifest in all these symptoms too. However, I'd make sure there aren't any physical causes first. I hope you feel better soon!
Thanks for your response.