Confused about conception
Hi there ladies, this is a question that has been worrying me for quite some time now, and I would like to get advice from someone. I haven't spoken to friends or family about this because I am ashamed.

I am currently 14 weeks and 5 days. I found out I was pregnant January 27th, had an ultrasound February 5th which dated me as 8 weeks 4 days. My LMP was December 8 or 9, however I had a drunken sexual encounter with a man on Dec 6th. My boyfriend and I had sex on December 19th however I took plan b 30hrs later. When I go online conception dates add up to the encounter between me and my boyfriend. My EDD is September 15th.

Is there still a possibility that the Dec 6 encounter is my conception date and father of my unborn, or should I relax and calm down because the math all adds up to my boyfriend.

also my cycles are 30 days usually sometimes 33

please be as honest as possible but not ignorant, as this is a mistake I regret deeply
Ok if im understanding this right you had sex with the other guy a few days before your period? If so you should be in the clear being that you don't usually ovulate that close to a cycle. I think it's your boyfriend baby it all adds up good luck and don't stress yourself.
Thank you.

I will try for the sake of my unborn child, but this guilt is eating me alive, I barley can sleep at night without doing the math in my head and thinking what if!

however I will continue to pray that I am carrying my boyfriends child and a healthy child! Amen