Could I be pregnant
I had unprotected sex few days in october i thought it would be ok cause my bf told me he had a vasectomy but turns out he didn't but he told me he is useless that he can't get a girl pregnant. But i was still freaked out that I might be, took a preg test it was negative and  i got my period but it seemed watery.
then this month i had sex twice with my bf one time with a condom and other time we didnt but he pulled out before he cummed in me. i took 2 preg test just before i was supposed to get my period both were negative but i ended up missing my period anyways, so im kinda scared i could be. But ive been stressed out and i am under weight and i know thoes are causes of missed periods and i have been very irregular my whole life. Im 20
Anyone have ideas, thoughts what I should do?
Well, one idea is to get onto a reliable form of birth control, because you are going around with a guy who has lied to you about a vasectomy.  I would insist on condoms on top of the Pill or the IUD, since he is not proven to be very good in the telling-truth department and you sure don't want to end up with a venereal disease.

The other thing to do is to continue to take pregnancy tests every few days until you are at least three weeks from the last time you had unprotected sex.

Seriously, LoveArt, get real about birth control and about protecting yourself.  He is not.
Thank you for the advice, I will be getting on birth control asap! I feel so stupid I wish I did earlier before my first time but i trusted him so much and believed him when he kept telling me he can't get a girl pregnant,that he was trying with his ex gf thats why she dumped him.
I happy that he's not presuring me into doing it after I told him Im not going to for a long time
Frankly, it sounds like you could do a lot better than hang out with someone who probably only said what he did to get some unprotected sex.  There are literally a million guys who will be glad to have sex with you, but only some of them are guys who will care about you as much as they care about themselves.  So far your guy is not doing very well in that department.

I'm glad you're getting onto birth control, don't forget that the Pill doesn't protect against STDs, so condoms are also your friends.  Doing your own thing regarding birth control is not a matter of trust or not trust, it's a matter of being a responsible woman who takes care of herself.  You can do that, it increases your own self-regard and means you are a collected person in charge of her life.  

Take care, sweetheart.  

Ya im kinda freaking out because i missed my period in november, but taken 3 test since i did it with him and they were all negative. I think it might of been all the stress that made me miss it and since i've started my period i've always been irregular. but im going to take a couple more test just to make sure and hope i get it this month