Cystocele
I want to run the marathon and go back to the gym to get fit after my cystocele operation 9 months ago.  Can anyone please tell me if running the marathon will break my mesh???? will i get another cystocele??  Please can someone help me.
You should go for the marathon after cystocele surgery only after your doctor permits. Usually after 9 months after surgery, people can go back to the gym and exercise but you should first consult your doctor, get examined and then join the gym or the marathon.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

thank you.  I have now got the go ahead from my own doctor thanks.  The advise is to build up slowly.  I have a whole year to get fit.  I will swim, walk and jog to get fit.