Difficult start peeing

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Difficult start peeing

Hi!
Today I have noticed I cannot start pee.I feel bladder pain and pressure on my bladder.Because my bladder is full and I cannot pee.When I try pee, I push and just a little bit comes out.It takes long time.When I finally pee, I still feel pain on my bladder.So, my questions are" What is reason of this problem?What is natural home treatment for difficult start peeing?What can to relax my bladder, I could pee easy, without problem?"
Thank you so much for you helpful advice!
You have a UTI (urinary tract infection). You need medicine to stop feeling that pressure and pain.
Thank you for answer!
Im not sure,its UTI.Bladder pain dependant on difficult start pee.Now I drink lots of water and cranberry juice.I go to pee so often.I feel strong feeling pee,but I cannot pee.I feel blader pain and pressure.Because my bladder is full.I have noticed, when I hold my pee long time, my bladder so hurts. Tomorrow I have appointment with my ob/ggynecologist.
this definitely sounds like a urine infection. Ive had one twice before and experienced constant stomach pains and always needing to pee..some times I felt like I wasnt going to make the bathroom and was going to pee myself, but when I went to go pee then nothing or very little would come out, and it was really hurt my lower stomach to try to do so. You need to see your doctor were you will be given antibiotics to clear it up :)
Thank you for your answer.
How did you treat your health problem?What helps you?
.Today I hade appoitment with my ob/ gynecologist.I said to him everythig, I had urine test.Everything is fine.I havenot infecrion, but I still suffer from difficult start peeing and bladder pain.Before my test was ready, doctor suggested antibiotic.So, I have to take this antibiotic or not if i havenot UTI? Tomorrow I want to call him and ask how to treat my bladder pain now,if I havenot UTI, how to make my bladder relax, I could to pee without problem.I hope I will get my doctor's  helpful advice.
Sorry to hear of your pain. If your doc tested you for a UTI and said it was clear but still gave you an antibiotic, he probably did an in offce test but also sent urine cultures out to test anthing he may have missed. The antibiotic sounds like a cautionary method until the results come back. I'm guessing that your doc did a visual as well? Sometimes when a woman has a cystocele she has trouble urinating but that doesn't seem to be an issue for you.

Maybe motrin or aleve will help your pain but definately cal your doc. I had a UTI so bad once that the ER gave me a muscle relaxant--made me sleepy but best thing since sliced bread!

Hope you feel better.
Thank you so much for your helpful answer!
Im sorry for you also went through this pain.
How are you feeling now?
Yes.Doctor's nurse did test in office.
I called to my doctor,left message for him and wait for his advice.We will see.
Today I feel better.I took warm bath.It help to relax my bladder a little bit.
How are you feeling now?
Yes.Doctor's nurse did test in office.
Dear girls,thank you so much for your answer.
Its very helpful!
And how are you feeling?
Did you find out a definite answer as to what is wrong? Im fine...was about 2 years when I last had one but i do just remember how painful it was. I didnt go out for days too as I constantly felt like I needed to pee...even if i actually didnt!
Hi! Thank you for your answer.
I know how you felt .Its so sad.
I didnot find out yet what is happened to me.
My doctor called back me and said me lab.test result is fine.I have not UTI.He gave me medecine for bladder pain.It help me a little bit also.But I still pee so often.
Hi, girls!
Its me again.I feel better,I dont feel bladder pain more.But now I feel pain when I pee.
Everything is fine.I haven't UTI.What is going on?Girls, who can to share your experience?
How to help self until see doctor?I will glad to get any helpful answer.
I have the same problem. I have a hard trying to pee and only a little comes out. I just found out that I have a 7.3 cm cyst in my left ovary. I went to see my gynecologist today and he did a urine test but it came back negative. I have to go back to see him in 3 weeks to have another ultrasound done for the cyst on my ovary. Unless it's so painful that I can go back before then. I was given only pain medication ( Vicodin ) and was sent home. I had a partial hysterectomy with my uterus being removed 7 years ago. I asked today about just going ahead and do my ovaries, but he's having me to wait to see if the cyst goes away. With the pain I have now and me taking pain medicine only is not going to help in the long run. But I don't understand why I'm having problems with peeing when the test show no problem. If someone can help me understand this, please help.
I have the same problem...I almost went to the emergency room last night. I have a huge ovarian cyst on my right ovary; I truly think when your baldder gets to full, your bladder and cyst squeez your urethra so tight nothing can get through. I make sure now to go to the batroom frequently and I will be setting an alarm for every two hours during the night to get up and go to the bathroom. Inconvenient? yes! Helpful? yes! It could also be possible that your cyst is putting so much pressure on your bladder that it feels like you really need to go but there may be only a tiny bit of urine in there.....
You know what I find helpful, when you begin to have that feeling take alkazelser and the next day It's gone!! It really works! But you have to take it right at the beginning otherwise it doesn't do much.