Discharge After Sex

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Discharge After Sex

About 3 weeks ago my boyfriend and I had sex and he complained about having a white sticky substance on his penis. I was not sure what the discharge was so I had a pap smear done and STD testing... my pap smear was normal and I haven't gotten my additional test results back, but I am almost positive that it is not an STD... My boyfriend and I had sex again recently and the same thing happened, but this time the discharge was a little heavier, but it was only when I urinated. On an everyday basis I don't get a discharge and there is no foul smell so I am not sure why this is happening.
Hey virgo, your problem sounds very similar to mine. Never had anything like this before. Now with my current partner I am having an embarrassing amount of thick white discharge noticeable only during sex. Not when I masturbate or any other time. I am going in to see a doctor this week - we'll see what happens.
Same thing has been happening to me i get this white discharge only after sex and its so embarrising because i cant explan what it is and it just all over my boyfriends penis. i took the std test and did a papsmer and both were normal. i think it groses me out more then him i just want it to be clear like it always has been with other partners.
do u guys know what it is? that has happened to me about two times in 4 years i gues...only when i have sex many timnes ina  row...for example..i had sex about 5 times in a row..the next day i was discharging some white substance and it also itched or i dont know...maybe it was just uncomfortable down there...and my boyfrind said he also has some white or red dots on the head of the pennis....and its not STD cause i had it checked out..why does this happen?
I don't know if frequent sex is really the cause. Last summer I had a field job which involved weeks between visits with my boyfriend. Instead of being better, it was initially worse (like it had built up in the absence of sex). So far all the doctors have suggested that it's a change in body chemistry. It's definitely not an STD.

Like Lizard said - why can't it just go back to clear like with my other partners? It's ruined my libido (who wants to have sex when they know they're going to have to deal with that mess?). All my pap tests and smears have come back clear.
Have any of you had any luck with the discharge problem? I have the same thing! It's embarassing and frustrating.
Do any of you experience a dull constant pain in lower back and abdomin (abdomen)? (Possibly ovarian pain) I have had the same problem for about 5 years now. I have been tested and treated for yeast infections..and even a PID just incase. Antibiotics and creams...nothing works. Please let me know if any of you have helpful info. I have another gyno apt. in April to ask AGAIN!