Aa
A
A
Close
Do you spot before a full blown period?
Just wondering...because I am for two days now and I have never before. Usually I just start, bam!

Mine is lt brown off and on throughout yesterday and today.
Cancel
14 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I not only spot for 2 -3 days before had, but afterwords as well.  I must wear sanitary protection for 1 1/2 weeks!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
OK well.....I took an EPT and saw nothing after three min and went back outsie to throw test away and I saw a glimce of a faint faint line. I am going to re-test in a few hours.

My eyes are playing tricks on me, I think or its an evap line...I took the test 15 min ago.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
You can certainly spot first.  Didn't you just quit your pill pack in the middle? (forgive me if I have you confused with someone else, I'm very easily confused).

No need to test in a few hours.  If the line was so faint you could barely see it, wait at least 48 hours.  Otherwise you'll fall into the testing 3 x a day insanity of wondering if it's a line or not.  Just wait a bit, and you'll know, easily.  If in a few days you aren't sure, get a blood test.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Yes I started and eded 10 days later because they were making me crazy. Four days later I re-started another kind. I want to know for sure so I cans stop taking these one's.

I'm afraid that's it an evap line....I saw it 15 after the test
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Yes I started and eded 10 days later because they were making me crazy. Four days later I re-started another kind. I want to know for sure so I cans stop taking these one's.

I'm afraid that's it an evap line....I saw it 15 after the test
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
bcp's mess with your hormones! it is normal to spot for up to a week before getting a period. I've had it. I think your body gets confused, therefore throwing your cycle totally out of whack!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
130384 tn?1221596627
Evap lines have no color - did your line have color?  Also, how easy was it to see this line?  Did you have to practially stand on your head in the sunshine to see it?  Or was it seen by simply looking at the test?

Either way, just repeat the test in two days, using FMU if your period has not started full-force.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Periods are so weird - Why can't we just have normal ones all the time LOL????   I know I will wipe a couple days and have pink or brownish discharge then BAM - I start.  It has been like that for the past 3 or 4 periods - I don't get it ;o)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Add me to the list... I started spotting this past year and do so for about 3-4 days prior to AF....
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Jjety,

Yes, Yes and yes. I pretty much was outside, holding it the light and twisting and turning until I saw what I wanted to see?? I'm such a freak! After going to peeonastick.com-I'm pretty much chalking that one up as evap line. Because I am a POAS addict-I'll let everyone how how it turns out manana.

Cheers,

Teresa
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I have been off birth control for almost a year now and I just started spotting about four days ago.  My period isn't for another 10 days or so.  I have never spotted and my periods have always been regular.  

Could it just be stress?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank
KTowne commented on photo
1 hr ago
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
KeeLolo commented on photo