EXTREME body hair, i am 17 and female. please HELP
i am 17 and i have hair all over my body.. and when i say all over i mean ALL over. i have blond hairs covering my face forhead neck back butt sholders chest ect... and i have dark leg hair and arm hair. i even have hair on the back of my arms and hands and fingers. i do everything i can to take care of it, i string wax shave tweeze. i have even tried the no no hair remover on my tummy because i have dark thick hairs there. i have hairs all over my breasts. its horrible and embarrassing and very time consuming and costly. i am really hoping there is an answer out there. i am looking into lasor hair removal for the dark hairs on my body. if you have any information please help. it is destroying my confidence.. i have never even seen a male as hairy as i am. i am just glad it is not dark hair, but it still is noticable and when i was younger i was teased for it
Make a doctor's appointment and get your hormone levels checked.
Yes, seeing your doctor is the best answer.  I have heard of a syndrome (don't recall the name right now) that causes excessive body hair.  Ask your doc about it.
So sorry this is such a burden for you. I know a very lovely woman who lives and works near us, with long dark hair down to her waist, but also completely covering her arms, thick, black, several inches long. She is engaged to the son of friends of ours. I find her very attractive. Perhaps you will find someone who feels this way about you. Hope so. Blessings, Chris