Embarassing Butt Acne

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Embarassing Butt Acne

I have had unexplained butt acne for some time now. I don't have acne anywhere else on my body and in general don't sit in one spot for very long. I don't have any sweating issues and most of the time time I wear full bottom cotton panties. I am constantly noticing red pimples on my butt cheeks. Occassionally they are painful (as painful as pimples can be), but most of the time it's just a matter of being cosmetically embarassing. Does anyone know what could be a possible cause for this? If you can relate, what have you done to get rid of it?
Avatar n tn
Plain ol' Johnson & Johnson Baby Talcum Powder.  I don't like the Starch variation, just Talcum.
Avatar n tn
wow- i have some back-ne-- what kind of baby powder do you think works best?
Avatar n tn
Try just putting baby powder on your butt every day after your shower and see if that clears it up.  Hopefully that will help. If not, then maybe see a dermatologist.

I use baby powder almost every day after my shower to control acne on my back.  It works great!
Avatar n tn
Thanks for the comments. I didn't even think of simple baby powder. I started my regiment today after my shower. Thanks and keep the home remedies coming if you have any!
Avatar n tn
I had the same thing few years ago. I went to the doctor and she gave me ERY PADS 2%---GENERICK FOR T-STAT (thats the name) and told me to use it 2-3 time a day. And in about a week it was gone, I still use them time to time to make sure it wont come back. They are really great you can use them on any part of your body. So try that i hope it works for you, it did for me.
Avatar n tn
Where can one find this ERY PADS 2% GENERICK FOR T-STAT??  i have horrible butt breakouts and wish to stop them!!
Avatar n tn
can you get those pads over the counter??
Avatar n tn
am 24 year old and i have very bad acne on my butt i have blackheads        and scars from pimps i ve had this problem for years now and i need any help i can get
Avatar n tn
Butt Acne – Home Remedies For Butt Acne,Causes And Treatment

Home Remedies For Butt Acne
I have this  nut  like hold  hold in my butt, when ever i put on my cloths  truoser you see can see the hold hold on my butt. i alway wear long T.shirt to cover my Trouser to stop the hold fron showing in my butt. I need to put on short shirt at time but i am so ashame of the hold in my butt. please help me i need treatment for my case. or what can i do to remove this hold hold and nut from my butt to be smooth
Omg!!! I'm so tired of acne. Dermatologist are to expensive though. Anyone have remedies for face and bottom?
Des_a_rae commented on photo
1 hr ago
Des_a_rae, and KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
1 hr ago
laureninlove commented on photo
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals