Embarassing V-card question

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Embarassing V-card question

Okay so last night I was...well, grinding up against this guy, dry humping, I still had my shorts on and no those did not come off, I'm saving myself for marriage. But even after dry humping I feel kinda sore and right now I'm bleeding. I think I just have my period, but still, I'm a little worried. Is it possible to lose your virginity to dry humping? I mean, we both had pants on, I don't see how it could be. I know this may seem like a really stupid question but I could seriously just use some reassurance!
You can "lose it" from just about anything. Like riding a bike, but it grows back after a year without sexual intercourse
Not sure what the above poster meant by "grows back."  Nothing grows back.  I'm assuming she means your hymen, which you could have torn long before now due to exercise or play as a kid or may still be intact, and that certainly does not grow back.

Anyway, I'd say you've not lost your V-card.  The soreness may be from friction of rubbing against your underwear and such if you weren't wet enough or the wetness didn't spread as you continued with the activity.  The bleeding is most likely just your period or a result of the friction depending where the bleeding is coming from.

I would recommend if you truly intend to save yourself for marriage: don't continue dry humping.  The more you fool around like that, the more likely you are to give in over time because the tension just grows and grows as does the curiosity.  It's possible to avoid the temptation, but why flirt with the possibility if it's not something you want to happen?  A guy is going to continue to test your limits regardless if you tell him your intentions, and trust me, it gets harder to say no or want to say no with time.
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
Des_a_rae, and KTowne commented on Belle313's status
KTowne commented on veronica0808's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals