Endometriosis??
Hey :)
I'm 16. I menarche at age 11. At first I had no pain with my periods but as each period went on, the pain continued to get worse. It became so painful I could barely move. I had this pain in my legs(thighs), pelvic area and in my ovaries. I had this pain right before my period started and all during my period. It was particuarlly worse on the first day of my period. I get this pain sometimes even when I don't have my periods. My periods were always on time and regular to begin with but as the pain worsened, my periods became irregular. It became a real problem, stopping me from doing things so I consulted a doctor about it last year at Christmas when the pain was so excrutiating I was stuck in bed and he suggested I should start taking an Oral Conraceptive Pill called "Yasmin". When I first began that it completely fixed me for the first two or three periods and then the pain started up again and slowly became worse with each period. I went back to the doctor and they thought it was endometriosis and should see a gyno..?? Does anyone have any other suggestions??
Editional Information:

Also forgot to mention that i have chronic fatigue which is apparently sometimes a symptom for endometriosis..
Definitely go see an gyn that specializes in endometriosis. I had symptoms such as yours in the beginning and ignored then until one of my ovaries ruptured and I was faced with emergency surgery.  They can preform an ultrasound and other tests that can help determine where you are with it if you even have it.  I would just say that nothing good will come from waiting on it.  Just go.