Excessive Bleeding After Tubal Ligation
I had a tubal ligation 10 days ago.  I am experiencing heavy bleeding which may be the early onset of my period (the bleeding began about 10 days prior to expected period begin date).  However the amount of the bleeding seems very unsual to me .. I am not in severe pain but any lifting of my toddler for more than a short time has caused sharp abdominal pains, etc. and wears me out. I have since stopped doing that!  However I am now bloated and bleeding bleeding bleeding.  It seems to "pool" so that when I sit down in the bathroom I get a very large amount "rushing" out at once .... my periods, while heavy prior to surgery, never were like this, pooling, etc.  Is this normal??   Post-surgery I had several days of dark spotting but it slowly turned into this current active heavy bleeding.  No fever, no nausea.  This is only day 4 of the heavy bleeding.  Should I be concerned?
Yes. Please call your doctor today to be safe.
YES CALL YOUR DOCTOR TO BE SAFE, WITH MY TUBAL SINCE THEN I DO HAVE VERY HEAVY PERIODS
Good news, things seem to be slowing down a bit. I am keeping appt with dr. anyway just to follow up, be sure, but I am a lot less concerned now.  Thanks much!
I had a tubal 9 years ago after my 4th C-section.  After I would have one day of heavy bleeding and then I would have a nasty brown discharge for about 2-3 weeks straight and then it was time for my period again.  My doctor then did a D&C and a thermal ablation to try to stop this.  It helped somewhat but I still have the discharge of old blood off and on for about 2 plus weeks.  Makes it difficult for my partner and I.  No odor just discharge.
I have had a TI about three months ago after my 3rd c-section and Now the heavy bleeding as started for about seven days. Before the TI I stayed on  for three days MAx. why dont the doctors explain all this to you it would save a lot of people a lot of hassle.
i had a ti done back in 2000 and sin then iv had very having bleeding and big blood clots i also had the coil and was told that will slow down the bleeding but it did would having a Tubal Reversal  help me in anyway
Hi , What Not to do : My story goes back to 1996 with my TL, I have heavy bleeding and at times my pain felt like someone slam my uterus against a concrete wall at times . Now I am 52 still having heavy bleeding  I went to doctor after doctor and still no help, the only change is now entering Perry Monpause  stage of life ,they think again ! Its even harder at times it rushes out when standing or walk , I have been weak yet my blood work falls within normal range. I to want my tubes reversed ,but the doctors seem to think maybe taking out my uterus will help stop the bleeding or take birth control pills for hormonal theraphy. I feel God heals and looking in more natural ways to stop the bleeding . I want it connected back together my tubes  that is ,and most doctors will not do this and I cannot afford it ,  my insurance will not cover reversal of the tubes , yet it will cover taking a health uterus out, I wonder if this is a money scam and some women get the bad deal. Oh! did I forget to tell you I never agreeded to tie my tubes years ago, my doctor has agreeded at the time to but a rubber band of some sort that would come off after ten years , he forgot my paper work in the office that we had consultation on for hours , then the new papers had to be sighed in the hospital under medication and pain before a c-section and it was for the TL, now I have been suffering for it years later. Oh ! the price some women pay after TL.  They should make it Very clear HEAVY bleeding for a life time!  Hope things at better for you. Take Care.