Feeling pregnant but not sure... Any suggestions?
Hi, I am 11 days late from having my normal period and for the past two weeks I have been sick to my stomach, had a head ache and suffered from dizziness as well as being very exhausted all the time and just feeling drained. I have excess saliva in my mouth all the time and I have had alot of indegestion activity like burping and heartburn, alot more then I ever have. I also have very sensitive nipples and these small pimple like things around my areola. I have taken two home pregnancy test about 4 days ago and they were both from the same package and came back not pregnant they were the digital ones, I hear about people who have the ones with lines and they are faint lines but these just say pregnant and not pregnant. I went to my family physician thinking I had something wrong with my stomach for having these feelings but all my blood work came back fine, I even had them test my thyroid. When I asked about my blood pregnancy test they said they forgot to order it so I had to go back this morning and have more blood drawn to send off, and since its a friday I now have to wait till monday to find out. This will be my first pregnancy so I'm not quite sure what it feelings like to be pregnant but to me I have never felt this way before. Has anyone ever heard of someone who showed negative on their urine test but positive on their blood test? I'm just so confused on this feeling I have and I would just like to know what it is. Any help or comments and experiences would truely be greatly appreciated, it seems like a waiting game for me right now. Thank You ahead of time.
If you read through the threads on this particular forum, you will find that many women have had negative hpt's, (digital or not) yet, positive blood tests.  So it does happen.  You never know.  Unfortunately no one on line can tell you if you are pregnant.  Best of luck:)
Yes, I have had urine tests come out neg, even the Dr. urine test was neg and I was pregnant. I asked for a ultrasound and blood test and it showed I was pregnant. It took them 2 months to figure it out. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.
I was nearly two months pregnant before I got a positive with an ultra sound, I did countless home tests and they were all neg. Everyone's hormone levels are different and no two pregnancies are alike, some people get a positive before their AF is due, others take weeks to get a true result. Time is the only thing that will tell you the answer - one way or another.