Fibroadenoma
I noticed a mass in my right breast early in June and had it checked out. Dr. checked it again about 6 weeks later and ordered a fine needle biopsy which returned normal. So it confirmed that it was a fibroadenoma.

Basically since then, the size has fluctuated with my menstrual cycle but in general, it's still growing. So the size at roughtly the same time during a cycle has more than double. About 1 week after my period, it shrinks back down and a size difference is only noticable say if I soap myself in the shower. But from then on, it just grows and grows, becoming more and more tender the closer I get to my period (the rest of my breast/the other one is not tender at this stage). Basically, from about the end of week 2 after my period, the size difference becomes visually noticable. Now, it's so sore that when someone gives me a gentle hug, it hurts.

Basically, my question is, when will it stop growing and/or how do I/can I do anything to aid this process. I understand that it's hormones but still, it's getting rather irritating
Oh, I also should mention that I'm in my early 20s