Aa
A
A
Close
Fibroadenoma
I noticed a mass in my right breast early in June and had it checked out. Dr. checked it again about 6 weeks later and ordered a fine needle biopsy which returned normal. So it confirmed that it was a fibroadenoma.

Basically since then, the size has fluctuated with my menstrual cycle but in general, it's still growing. So the size at roughtly the same time during a cycle has more than double. About 1 week after my period, it shrinks back down and a size difference is only noticable say if I soap myself in the shower. But from then on, it just grows and grows, becoming more and more tender the closer I get to my period (the rest of my breast/the other one is not tender at this stage). Basically, from about the end of week 2 after my period, the size difference becomes visually noticable. Now, it's so sore that when someone gives me a gentle hug, it hurts.

Basically, my question is, when will it stop growing and/or how do I/can I do anything to aid this process. I understand that it's hormones but still, it's getting rather irritating
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Oh, I also should mention that I'm in my early 20s
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
12940884 tn?1467239127
Blank
KTowne, Shannon79, pb95, and Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
3 hrs ago
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
4 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1464196836
Blank
KTowne 11 more days until we find ... Comment
5 hrs ago
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Reach your weight goals