Fluttery feeling in lower abdomen
I'm new to this site. I'm not sure where to find an answer to this. I will try and make this short...

I've been wondering if I am pregnant, for a while, now. All pregnancy tests, are coming back negative. I try putting it out of my head, telling myself I am not, but the symptoms are still there. They haven't gone away. I am gaining weight, my stomach looks/feels bigger. I won't list all of my symptoms, because they are your typical pregnancy symptoms. But I will be getting a blood test, in this next week. I could possibly be 2 months pregnant, but I just don't know.

Just a few minutes ago, I got this really strange feeling in my lower abdomen. Like a fluttery feeling. I thought..."Okay, that was weird. Maybe it was just nothing." About a minute later, I got it again. Pause. And again. I've never felt anything like it, before. I felt it coming from my uterus, area.

I know that it is probably way too early, to be feeling any baby movement (if I'm even pregnant), but I just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this/knows what it could be, or if it's just nothing. Even though it didn't feel like "nothing".

Thank you very much. Any feedback would be much appreciated.
Take care. <3
I am on marina and I have been getting fluttering in my tummy like I did when I was pregnant. I never had the feeling before other than being pregnant. I have no idea if I am or how far along I could be as I don't get my period because of marina. Any thoughts would be great!
im only 14 and i had sex with my boyfriend of 7 months last week. we used a condom but im getting scared thinking i am pregnant. i keep ffeeling like im gonna get my period, but its not coming and i want it to! am i pregnant? idk im so scared
Did u ever find out what's wrong because the same thing start happening to me.
Take a test! not to sound rude but IF you have had sex you could be pregnant! that is the way to get pregnant... only thing that is 100% preventive is to not have sex. But... with my first child i kept feeling like I was going to start my period... everything was normal (with the way i should have been feeling and around the right time...) BUT my period never came... I just kept feeling like I was going to start... then one day i woke up puking! my husband tried to tell me it was stress but i know my body and stress doesn't affect me that way! Good luck to you!! you can get a test at the dollar store by the way... all test are practically the same! just sometimes you have to ask for them from behind the counter!
Hi. I'm 19. I want to throw it out there that at this point, it's too early for a hpt. It's about 7dpo, and for the last two days I feel this light swooshing in my lower abdomen.

First off, my period was on time. But I had heinous cramps that made me want to cry and it only lasted about three days.

I am on birth control, but my prescription ran out and I didn't get a refill on time, so I missed two pills while I was fertile. At the time, I had no idea what was going on in there, I hardly track my cycle.

Today I was researching why I've been having such strong sexual urges (I am not a sexual person), and I found out, it started when the calendar said I was ovulating, and the first two days, I had unprotected sex without a contraceptive.

It's only been a little more than a week now, but I've been feeling very strange and different. I have anxiety, but lately it's off the wall and I feel sick. I've been very emotional too, like earlier, my bf was "ignoring" me and I just about started bawling until I realized it was completely irrational, he works for a living. And the worst has been this flutter. It's not quite a vibration like a cell phone. It's very faint and pulsates stronger every few seconds. I also have throbbing back pain.

I've been researching today about very early pregnancy, the very first symptoms you feel. And some women have said that they knew the next day. I'm not sure how accurate that is, but I feel crazy. Especially since my boyfriend and I specifically do not want to be pregnant, so I know it's not in my head. And it's not gas either, because I feel it in a different location.
I'm 21 yrs old. Me and My boyfriend had sex Tuesday and today I have been feeling a fluttering feeling below my belly button and I was just wondering if I'm pregnant or not or what it may be. I need some advice
Im 23 and Ive never been pregnant. Me and my boyfriend been together for almost 5 years. So 6 days after my last period for 2 days he's came inside. Its been a week since then but ive been having this weird sensation in my stomach mostly around my belly button. Ive been gassy and having lose stool. I know its way to soon. My next period isnt for another week and a half. But this sensation weird feeling in my stomach is making me think that i could be pregnant. Just wanted to share what I'm feeling.
I have pcos and I have a 3 year old daughter. I don't thing I'm pregnant but I get fluttering all the time. Feel exactly how it felt the first time I felt my daughter start moving. If anyone can tell me why this is happening I would love to know. Every time I feel it I get sad because I miss being pregnant and right now I can't get pregnant because I don't think I'm ovulating :((
I have 6 kids and i know there would be no way you would feel movement that soon.It sounds like you may have gas.Hope this helps.
I keep having a weird gasey pain in my lower belly and i feel as if im bloated al the time any advice please??
Whether this was answered here or not, just wanted to share that I experienced the exact same fluttering sensation in my lower right side of my abdomen...turned out that I had cyst on my ovary! Just thought I'd share, so maybe get it checked out. i got surgery... however I did find out that some people can rid of their cysts without having to undergo that. So, check your options. May save some cash and some time. Give it to GOD and continuously pray about it. ♥
Hi, I just have a few questions and would Love some advice or wisdom... My daughter is a year an a half and for 5 months after she was born I didnt have a period(not even the bleeding most people have for the first 6wks), and I finally starting getting my normal period again last year Nov, well, since June I have not had intercourse, but I have had some pretty messed up feelings... I have had numerous pregnancy tests, blood tests(no ultrasounds), to find out whats going on (but all have come back negative)because I have these very strange feeling for about 3 months almost as if I have a little one beating on me from the inside... I have woken up in the middle of the night startled because it felt as if I were about 5-6months pregnant the way the "movement" from my stomach was, and my nipples... they could cut glass not to mention they hurt like hell, and Ive noticed a bit of lactation... My Dr has finally told me I may be going through EXTREMELY early pre-menopause BUT I am ONLY 21 !!!!! (Periods regular no change other than brownish discharge which I have never had before and also I constantly have a weird discharge on a normal basis thats almost clear but with a tint of white)    Anyone have any kind of advice?!!
I had a period in October of the 15 or 16 lasted only 3 to 4 days. In November I been feeling bloated,  headaches&& dizziness.  But No period in November. I'm now 22 days late on my period.  I took 3 test an they all came back negative.  I'm guessing I should take a blood test but I have No insurance..  I'm worried an going crazy I need to know what's wrong.  
I wish you all the best! And every woman that wants a child will try! I been feeling this fluttery feeling also I took 2 test and all 2 came negative I know my body! But I plan on seeing the doc next week because this is not the feeling I normally feel and plus my belly is a lot bigger than usually! God bless and I will be in touch!
I love how all these women keep saying oh youre def not  prego, it would be too soon. everyones bodies are different. i felt it as soon as  4-5 wks into my pregnancy. and i feel it again. just because youve have 3 or more kids does not make you all knowing on everything that has to do with pregnancy.
My tubes are tied and I haven't gotten pregnant since the procedure which was four years ago but now I all of a sudden I feel a lot of fluttering in my stomach....It feels like how it did the other times I was pregnant....is that even possible
I'm feeling flutters n weird feeling in my lower tummy n also tingles in my virgina it happen for 3 days I've never felt that wth my 3 other children n I had 2 home pregnant test *** up neg now I'm late for my periods can sum1 Plz help me n my breast are tender
I was very happy to read your post! I know its been a while since this was posted but I haven't been able to get a positive result yet either I have an appointment thursday & I'm hoping I can get some good news. I was so inspired by your post. It is just like I have a strong feeling I know that I am pregnant and I have had many symptoms. there is a good chance I am and We have been ttc for a while now. I just know that I am and the other night I knew I felt a flutter and then today when i poked i seen a jiggle and when i read your post I knew I wasnt crazy! how far along were you when you finally got your ultrasound?
Hello, I have been of my implant for at least 4 months now and my perioud have been coming the same time every month but this month I come on really early. Me ans my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex since ive been off meaning we are using the pull out method. Within the last week, I have been gettinf random constant butterflys and cramping feeling like im coming on my perioud, I have also been letting out white discharge. Within this last week I have felt completely different from myself, I took a test yesterday and today but they both come back negitive, could I be pregent and could it be to early to tell?
Hi, I am curious abt that too. I have 3 kids And haven't felt this feeling except when I was pregnant bt Started feeling the Little fluttering 2 days ago and just had my minstrial. My lower back has been bothering me, eating more And feel my chest has grew. My only thing is not sure what it is specially since I had my tubes tied. Is it possible to still get pregnant. Any advice would help thank u.
Yes it is possible to get pregnant when your tubes are tied, although it is very rare. I have also been having movement in my lower abdomen around the uterus area and it feels like fetal movement. I had my period a couple weeks ago and I am currently 3DPO. I am convinced I am pregnant without obvious pregnancy symptoms.. Going to take a test tomorrow.
My fiance and I had sex several times during my ovulation/most fertile period.  Iv had a couple of symptoms like headaches, lower back pain that comes and goes, some cramp and slight nausea.  My period was due 3 days ago and last night/today I have felt slight flutters coming and going.  I do have some red gooey blood today which I read may be implantation blood. We are desperate for a baby and im worried its all just in my head.  Is is to early to take a test?  
Hi.  You've tacked your question onto an old post and those are often overlooked.  Better to ask your own question to get more response directly to your own question.

Anyway, you wouldn't be feeling any fluttering from a baby at this point.  The first time I felt my baby moving was at 17 weeks of pregnancy.  I just want to clarify that.  Most likely these are gas bubbles and nothing to do with a potential pregnancy.  

Symptoms of pregnancy start typically not immediately and are more gradual in making their appearance.  This is due to the reason you even have them which is a build up of the hormones of the growing baby.  The first thing most women report is being a bit more tired than usual.  Some begin to have aching breasts not long after that.  Things like nausea don't start until week 6 or 7 into pregnancy typically.  

Now, this could just be your period starting.  You are now past the date you were expecting your period.  If you take a pregnancy test, you'll probably get an accurate result.  The Early Response tests can pick up pregnancy hormones to give you a positive very early on---  four days early according to the box and I got just that with my son.  So, if you get that type of early response test, by three days after you expected your period, if you use first morning's urine, you should get a pretty good yes or no answer to whether you are pregnant or not.  

PMS symptoms are similar to early pregnancy symptoms, so it is really hard to say.  A test is the best way.  

Lots of luck in the baby process!  Let us know if you were successful this month or not.  BTW:  don't have sex every day as the recommendation is to have sex starting on day 10 of your cycle, every other day have sex for he next 10 days.  That catches the short ovulation window typically while keeping sperm count high.  good luck
really it isnt to early to feel movement bacause i felt it when i was pregnant with my little boy who is now 4...even when i went to get my ultrasound at 8w 4d he kicked an it made my stomach jump it supprised my nurse to but i was already used to cause i had been feeling it since i was 6 weeks pregnant with him
Oh, that's fairly impossible.  Check with your doctor.  I assure you that you weren't feeling your baby move at that young point in development.  good luck
I have a son and I had my period for the first 4 months of my pregnancy the only thing that was off and made me suspicious is that between my first and 2nd period I spotted. My periods are very regular so i knew something was up. Her breast could be tender just because she just had her time of the month as well. I didnt really realize I was pregnat until 3 months because Toothpaste made me sick and I scheduled a Dr's appointment. Ask her if she has any Nausea or if smell make her feel queasy. Everyones different and there are no right or wrong answer, its simply how your body reacts.  
Do you think you'd have gotten a positive pregnancy test had you tested Ash early on?  Probably.  I think that is the essence of this post.  The vast majority of women do indeed get positive pregnancy tests when they take them.  Some do have periods and don't know they are pregnant---  lucky that you had few symptoms.  

While every woman is different, there is definitely what is within normal and what is average.  

good luck
---  clarification, they get positive tests when they are pregnant and negative ones when they aren't.  
I am 22years old i have one child4years now I'm on my 2nd pregnancy   I'm 10 weeks and some change and i keep feeling this fluttering feeling in the lower part of my tumny uterus area it feel so weird i have to pause myself for mintune...I never experience this in my 1st pregnancy I just want to know could it be the fetus little movements and i don't feel gassy at all help please!!!! What are these little flutterings
Hi!I am gaining weight ang I have water like milk coming out of my breast,my belly isn't getting that big and I have been feeling like I'm pregnant for quiet sum time now,I took a preg test but it came out negative,I feel like my blood is boiling most of the time and my nipples itch a lot.
I had the fluttery feeling to but I miscarried on the 4th of July. I was three months along. Now I am starting to feel it again and sick all the time, my nipples hurt and had a positive pregnancy test. now I'm going to the OB doctor on monday. will let you know if I am.
I have the same thing happening to me... But here's the thing... I started my period. A week early. Which is off cuz my periods ALWAYS add up. Which is why I wasn't thinking I am pregnant b/c I got my period. But I've been researching everything and I guess you can still bleed and be pregnant. Not very common really. But yeah I get the same fluttery feeling in my stomach. And mines been going on for 3 days now and it won't stop. So idk. Guess it's time to see a doctor.
I have take two pregnancy tests one came back pregnant the other didn't and I also get those weird fluttery feelings and I don't know what they are and I have no Idea what to do any advice?
Did you find out if you were pregnant?
If you had a positive pregnancy test, even just one, you are probably pregnant.  There are very few false positives as it picks up the hormones that the pregnancy creates . . .  that you only have when pregnant.  Take another test!  
Please no judgement
I am 18 and have been in a committed relationship for over 3 yrs and now engaged. My partner and I decided to start trying for a baby in November last yr and I had been experience problems with My uterus and eggs to the point I bleed for 2 months and had to take medication after multiple test showing nothing was wrong to stop the bleeding. After all of this we desided to stop trying and just let it happen if it did, I have not had a period for over two months now and today I have had this bubbling feeling on n off all day and I took a pregnancy test first thing on Saturday morning and got a faint positive line but if I test any other time in the day other then that first pee I get a negative. We really want to start a family and after everything that happened I was scared I couldn't fall pregnant do any of you think I could be pregnant plz help me
I am a retired nurse and MLT and mother of three. I have to state that I am a mom of three children and on every pregnancy I had a cycle til my 7th and 8th month on every pregnancy, I had the fluttering feelings,  urine tests were always negative,  and I FELT movement with a GROWING belly only at three months. Every person, body and pregnancy is different. If one feels there is a possibility then one should be checked out WITH  a serum HCG test
Glad to hear!  So many women saying "it's just gas".  They have obviously never had this butterfly, fluttering feeling.  It's totally different from gas.
hey guys so I just had my first baby about 7 months ago, and I keep thinking I'm pregnant all the time it's getting on my fiancée nerves probably
it may be gas but to be absolutly sure get a blood test done. good luck
. ... it happen again.... like towards the e of sex,  the last 2-3few nuts, had me feeling crazy...stomach flutter, ***** pulsating, lower pressure, nausea! !!!  And for several minutes afterwards too ! Im embarrassed to ask my partner, if it felt different . Cause at this age I think I should know my body
Yes you can feel your baby as early as 4weeks. but it's gentle brushes as the group of cells and cord form.  I wasn't sure what they were that early and dismissed them as an idk until I actually talked to a nurse who confirmed what I was feeling. The flutters early on only happen not exactly from the baby but as the material brushes up against the wall kinda like gently brushing a single hair. You can feel it move.. but not as obvious. later as it developes the feeling intensifies like a group of hairs are being brushed.  Then again, for me I kinda woke up with a bang or something that woke me from a dead sleep, at like 3am with no one around except a sleeping hb. Took a test and found out I was pregnant.

Each person is different. Some are more in tune with their bodies. Those that stop every now and then to ask their body how they are doing will be more likely to feel it early on.

However just be careful and don't pre-judge yourself you can easily manifest false symptoms. Only ask yourself when you are relaxed and clear minded.
I dont have an answer but a question... Ive had the Mirena for the past 2 1/2 yrs... I never got a period afterwards... no cramps no bleeding nothing... past couple of months I have been experiencing some mild cramping and spotting... just last week I had some fluttering and pressure in my lower abdominal area... today I woke up with a migraine from hell ... I was nausea and felt so light headed I had to sit down.... all test Ive taken are neg... but I really feel like I could be pregnant. ...help!!!!
I am having the same exact scenario you are...Mirena for 2/12 years, no period and not spotting and cramping and migraines... I too am thinking I could be pregnant, but I&#39;m also wondering if it&#39;s the Mirena affecting my body?!
I need some advice I have the feeling that I might be pregnant I have all the pregnancy symptoms plus my cycle is 2 n a half months late but tests keep coming bk negative what should I do
I don't have a answer but do have a question I've  never felt this butterfly movements before and I've  had three baby but for the last four weeks I've  been feeling them in the lower part of my stomach and I'm also six weeks late for my monthly and never miss it unless I'm pregnant! But I've  takes about five test and they all said I'm  not but I still feel the movements every night as I go to bed and get heart burn bad to please help me with what maybe going on Thanks and God Bless
I am having the same feeling too. Just had my period it was a little pale tho n short but am not experiencing any breasts tenderness nor nausea nothing. Am I ok
Hi.. My period is three weeks late, two days ago i saw very light blood which didn&#39;t last for 30 minutes. Didn&#39;t even stain the pad, it was just a drop or two of blood, i&#39;ve been having mild cramps at the lower abdomen since then.took a pregnancy test, it came negative, my boobs are super tender, i have too much discharge.  What is wrong with me?  Help
So my period suppose to came on last month on the 18 but it came on on the 24....at first it was spotting then blood start to come...but then when I change my pad couple hours its no blood on my pad when I wipe it light pink blood...then blood start to flow again.so I change pads again couple more hours no blood but only when I pee.but any who I&#39;m starting to feel fluttering.I took pregnancy testes they came out negative. But the things is I never notice I&#39;m pregnant tell I hit a month.idk what to think please help me.
I am having fultters in my tommy and my twins are 9 years olds..please somebody help
Hello I had sex the day after I had my perido ever since then I have felt something in my lower belly... I have been preganat before .... done a preganacy test cane back neg I need help
I have the feeling now as we speak and I have no idea what it could be please help I just had sex today but I’m on birth control as well
If you are wondering if pregnancy can cause this, no.  Not like you are asking here.  Pregnancy will cause something to feel like it is fluttering or moving but not for a LONG LONG time.  I first felt my baby move inside me at 18 weeks.  Maybe it is gas?  Try not to worry about it.