Fluttery feeling in lower abdomen
I'm new to this site. I'm not sure where to find an answer to this. I will try and make this short...

I've been wondering if I am pregnant, for a while, now. All pregnancy tests, are coming back negative. I try putting it out of my head, telling myself I am not, but the symptoms are still there. They haven't gone away. I am gaining weight, my stomach looks/feels bigger. I won't list all of my symptoms, because they are your typical pregnancy symptoms. But I will be getting a blood test, in this next week. I could possibly be 2 months pregnant, but I just don't know.

Just a few minutes ago, I got this really strange feeling in my lower abdomen. Like a fluttery feeling. I thought..."Okay, that was weird. Maybe it was just nothing." About a minute later, I got it again. Pause. And again. I've never felt anything like it, before. I felt it coming from my uterus, area.

I know that it is probably way too early, to be feeling any baby movement (if I'm even pregnant), but I just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this/knows what it could be, or if it's just nothing. Even though it didn't feel like "nothing".

Thank you very much. Any feedback would be much appreciated.
Take care. <3
It may be gas. I am 2 months 4 days and i have felt that once...i think it is gas though. Let me know how your blood test turned out! good luck!
It is slightly possible that even with negative home pregnancy tests and being only at 2 months, you might feel a pregnancy.  Get the blood test to be sure.  
its definitely too early to feel movement.  Even if you were pregnant, you normally dont feel the baby move until at least 4+ months (I never felt mine until well into 5th).  I tend to agree with teh above poster that it's just gas.
^^ are right, i had the same fluttery feeling in my belly even after i had my dd, the baby moving around and gas are VERY similar, i hope you get the results you want from the blood test!
I have had 4 babies and 4 miscarriages...I too know what you mean about the butterfly feelings...Gas??? Not sure if that is what you can call it...I just know I had it everytime I was pregnant and also had the same questions you had...so keep your hopes up... thru my own experiences, the only time I ever had those movements were when I was pregnant.
Gas or 'creating symptoms'.  Sometimes we freak ourselves out to the point of creating symptoms, and really feeling them.  Have you missed a period?  
Thanks to everyone, for the feedback.

Even though I've never had that feeling, before (and I had it again, today), I've just decided it was gas. Again, I don't think that I am pregnant, but some part of me does. It sort of drives me nuts, and I feel somewhat crazy, sometimes. Now I have a doctor's appt. on Friday, so I'll see what's up.

Today, I saw a video of myself (taken today, as well)...I was so taken aback, because my stomach looked pregnant. I usually have a flat stomach, but it looked like a pregnant belly! Not "chub". It completely caught me off guard, because I realy didn't know if I was imagining that. So, it's obviously there. But... I'll see on Friday.
Again, thanks for the feedback.
<3
Anymore is welcome.
I to had a baby and at the time I was thinking that I had the flu but then I start feeling that same fluttery and everyone called me crazy. Well let's say it was not the flu and I was pregnant. Mt son is now 6 years old and will be 7. I am now going through the same thing now the fluttery and I think I'm pregnant but everyone once again think I'm crazy but everyone knows their bodies.
ive been having that feeling I am pregnant, had it with my first child and ive been having the symptoms but I think I might be either crazy and putting it in my head or I really am but to early to tell
I am having the same symptoms myself everyone thinks its gas. I havent had gas and my stomach doesnt hurt. ive had the fluttery feeling all day off and on...i have had gastrenitis before and this is def different. i am going to get my test taken after i get back from the store. ill let you know how it goes. also my sis didnt find out she was pregnant until she was 5 months because she didnt have enough of that hormone.
I've had the same fluttery sensation and I've had my tubes tied/burned.  So, I know that I'm not pregnant, but at the time I have these sensations, I am not very gassy.  I am not sure what they are.  The only thing that fits is that they are muscle contractions.  Just part of getting older.  How old are you?  I do have to say that after 3 kids, my first reaction is that I'm pregnant and the baby is moving.  It's the SAME sensation.  Exactly!  So, I hope for your sake that you ARE pregnant, it's the most wonderful thing in the world, except for your children.  Good luck!

Momof3very active kids
I am having the same movement in my lower part I am 55 years old this moving feelinh goes and comes but latey this moving feel is every day. Iam a Mother of eight Children and I know what gas is this isn't know dam gas. Making me an appointment to my doctor tomorrow. I try to wait it out to see if this moving stop but it hasn't something is wrong. I hope I don't have know parasite growing inside me.
I just looked at the date of your post...Hope everything turned out the way you wanted!
momof3veryactivekids
i'm 20 yrs old and sexually active and have been in a long term relationship sense i was 14. I have had the same fluttery sensations but it's not just in my abdonmen but also my sides and in my kidneys. I wish i could get it checked because i to along with many women am driveng myself nuts wondering that P word. I know condoms are not 100% safe, but i have normal periods. I pray that i am not pregnant. even though i would be a very nurturing mother and would never think about adoption or abortion I am not ready to be a mother. However this is not something i can get checked due to no health insurance....any suggestions or ideas on what the heck this could be....there not painfull just different and awkward..never felt these sensations before....they are on and off all day long
I am having these wierd feelings... it feels like their are bubbles in my stomach and i have an achy back all the time and i am very tired. I havent had the time of the month yet,.. should i be worried????//
its either gas or your stomach being irritated

you said " I havent had the time of the month yet" as in your late for your period...but you have not said you missed your periods before....so if you have been getting your period but are now late.....it would not be a baby moving...its entirely too early to feel movement

if you think your pregnant then the ONLY thing to do is take a test
I get a feeling in my lower stomach, usually on the left side, and not sure what it is either. My boyfriend and I joke that its "the baby kicking" but I had about 10 pregnancy tests when it all started and an ultrasound and they all came out negative. The doctors still dont know whats wrong with me and its been since Feb of this year. Ive had all the symptoms since then, and have gained 25 lbs and up until the last couple months my period was normal. but the last 2 have been.... odd. That is the only word I can think of to describe them. I am waiting on a call from a specialist and I really hope she helps because my regular doctor doesnt know what to do after that. I hope that things go better for you and you get an answer right away.
I have missed my period before and im feeling a ton of pressure on my bladder... do you think it could be anything?
its gas. your having pressure on your abdomen...(like you do when you have gas) and your feeling gas bubbles.

if you have been missing your periods and think your pregnant then you have to take at test

so take a test
Im 16 and just wondering my sister and i are really close we were talking the other day and she was saying how her brests are a little tender and a tiny darker also she gets cramps but did not miss her period she had it but for 3 days witch she usually gets it for 5 and this is the first time it has changed   and then about a week later she had a little bit of spoting and now says she has dizzyness when she stands up and has a higher temp then usual she doesnt know what to think so i was just wondering if you thought that she could possibly be pregnant
Ok, I have had such a hard time getting preggo. I have been trying for 3 years now. There were months when I missed my period but never seemed to be pregnant. well Dec, I got my period, but it was weird, it was very dark and wouldn't come down...it was just there when I wiped and Jan had a missing period. I took pee tests and they are neg! I have no idea what is happening. I felt the flutter and my back hurts and my nipples are slightly tender. Im getting head aches 2. Any advice?
I'm starting to think even MORE that I am, reading this. I sure as hell hope not... can't stand kids AT ALL. taking a test first thing tomorrow morning. I ***** having to wait and then taking it and if it comes back negative, freaking out anyway even more cause deep down you hope more then anything that it was correct. like frick... It's irritating though hey? I need to calm down. haha
im only 16 years old and i've been with my boyfriend for 5months now, and we havent had sex at all because im not ready. anyway we started to have fun with eachother like i wanked him off and he fingered me and than he finished of wanking for me and he you know.. all over his hands and he wiped it than fingered me with the same hand, somehow his sperm probaly got into my vagina , that happened like  12 days ago and now i keep getting this fluttery feeling down below my stomach and to the left side of my stomach and i keep getting back pains, cramps, headaches and slightly dizzyness .  does it mean im pregnant ?           someone please help !   thank you   x
firstly, I had a baby 4 months ago. Never thought that it is possible to get pregnant when using the pill as well as condoms! Long story short...even though the chances are very slight for you to be pregnant as sperm 90% of the time dies when coming in connection with air, it is possible. Signs of pregnancy:
First 8 weeks- tiredness and fatigue, not being able to stay awake. A pain in your lower abdomen as if you are going to have a period soon, but you miss a period. Sore breasts when material brushes against them. Sudden aversion to familiar foods. Moodiness and of course nausea. Some women don't get these symptoms, but sweetheart...if a woman is pregnant, she knows. I had no reason to think I was as I had no symptoms...I just woke up one morning and knew. Have you thought about IBS (irritable bowel syndrome?) Are you constipated, do you have stomach pain and do you feel a lot of discomfort? Go to your gyneacologist and get yourself checked out. I think it is unlikely that you are pregnant...(a fluttering movement usually starts around 13 to 20 weeks) backpain only coms much later due to the changes to posture. I would however consider IBS...good luck.
Morning ladies i found out i am pregnant on the 12 13 and 14 of April i took 3 test cause i had a silly dream i was looking at positive pregnancy test and didnt want to believe it at all so i had to prove my self wrong well i didnt they were positive all 3 of them any way here is my long but shorten story ....

on the 28th of Jan i had a typical heavy the first day of my period and tapering off ending in 6-7 days on the last day i had the yucky brown spotting

in feb in was 3 days early and had very light spotting which last 3-4 days .. it was weird for me ... took a pregnancy test cause i was experiencing pregnancy symptoms Headache flu cramping and cramping which went down my right leg...

18th started spotting again 19th march i had a very light period which lasted 3 days ... no pregnancy symptoms at all well tender boobs and my back aching (i have a retoverted uterus) thought i was getting my PMs later than normal didnt think much of it ...

No today i am 7 days late which i knew i would be from the test down on the 12-13 and 14th but i can fell flutters in my stomach ... this is my 4th pregnancy and 2 weeks i put it down to gas cause i would blow off and burp not long after i felt the bubbles in my stomach .. i am going in for a scan on Thursday so i shall find out how many weeks pregnant i am ... so i am either 4weeks 7 weeks or going by the period on the 28th 12 weeks

How soon after having other births can you feel these movement .. they only happen when i have a Milo drink cause i have gone off Coffee and other beverages
iv bin gettin fluttery feelings in my lower abdominal, iv took pregnancy tests and all came back negative and i take the pill religiously, am gettin very panicky over this as am already a single parent 2 a 2 yr old...........has any1 experienced these flutters.
Ok I had da feelin bout 2 months ago n it freaked me out.  Now I get these sharp pains here n there n I also get sharp pains by my ribs like if something is hitting or pushin it n heart burn like crazzzzyyy. BUT I've been getting my pds I only missed it in december n I'm assuming I conceived in november.  I got my pd in jan n still gettin it.  Its not normal but its there n I've gained 20pds since nov. N my belly looks like if I'm pregnant n everybody always ask me if I'm pregnant...  I don't know what to think either:(
I've been getting that fluttery feeling too..but it's so hard that even my fiance can feel it if he puts his hand on my belly. I've not gained any weight...I'm still getting my period..and my fiance has had the snip (and no...I've not cheated on him).  

I'd love for someone to be able to tell me to stop panicking, but having had three children already...the feeling that I'm getting can only be described as a baby kicking - although it's not happening at regluar intervals..usually only in the afternoon/evening when I'm relaxing on the sofa..and thru the night/early morning when I'm in bed.

Help!
I too am having flutters...I even counted them and it was many all day!! while sleep..before i eat..all other symptoms too but my tubes have been tied/burned..yet I was that 1% and got pregnant in tubes 2 yrs after the tubaligation..I had some diff but seemingly normal periods since jan...one or two came early and didnt last or bleed as heavy..Im thinking no pregnancy but this fluttering is not in my mind..and yes it feels just like when I had my other 3.
I had severe cramping in my lower abdomen for two days.  Now I just feel very full and uncomfortable.  I haven't had a period since I was 17, and I am now 31.  I have not been to a doctor to find out why.  Any ideas?  Thank you.
im 16 and ive been having that fluttery feeling i know its not the baby moving but idk if im pregnant...ive been very faint and queazy and getting headaches i havent actually vomitted(is that normal not to vomit?) and i have been peeing a lot but i do have a bladder infection. i cant get to a test soon enough but i did have sex when i had missed quite a bit of pills and we didnt use a condom. should i stop taking my birth control? does it sound like im pregnant? my periods has been all messed up recently due to the lack of taking my pills...i havent been real tired...i dont know what to do. am i pregnant?
PLease, if anyone thinks they may be preganant, get TESTED!!! There is so much vital development going on that simple things can help like drinking water and avoiding certain foods/chemicals. Most cities have clinics for free testing. Google your city's name and "family planning". Take wonderful care of yourselves!
It is true, those fluttery feeling are a sign of pregnancy.(for me anyway) I have been pregnant 6 times and had this feeling at 7 wks with 3 of them. My breast hurt immediately (wk to 2 wks) after conception with most of them. If not immediately soreness then at least by 5 wks, definitely.(ouch!) Sometimes your body is slow to show signs but if you begin to notice them, go take your tests. I have had faded test results and this just means early pregnancy. I usually keep my urine sticks and check them hourly.(must be a woman thing) It gets darker over time. If faded line after next day, take another. The hormone doubles everyday.

Good luck to other mommies and future mommies. Children are such a blessing!
I am having the same feeling in my stomach- its not really fluttering, it just felt like I was a lil bloated at first but now it feels like something is swollen -which if pregnant notably could be caused by a swollen uterus preparing for a baby- I have not missed my period- but dont let anyone -tell- you its just gas- for some it may be- but you just know when it is different. For me this would be my first time being pregnant- although I have been gassy, it sits higher in my stomach for some reason, and its like I can feel it go behind where I have the strange swollen sensation. I opted to take a pregnancy test and both came out an EXTREMELY pale negative- like you could barely see the line- but my thought is that the hormone may be present- just not strong enough to pick up yet- I'll be testing again in maybe a week or two- good luck to all who are looking forward to something special :)
  i have had the same feeling for 3 months now July being the third month.
two months ago I layed on my couch and feel asleep and woke up to this fluttering feeling in my tummy it startled me for a mintue but i thought nothing of it just thought i was dreaming. a week or two later i woke up feeling sick headaches nauseated and the feeling of wanting to throw up but never doing it.  then i started to feel sick after i ate i still had my period but then in may my period came only lasted for 3 days which  is not normal for me. I took a test it came back negative thoguth nothing of it. but i continued to feel sick and man if you can see my stomach it looks as if i am prego.  a few weeks later i noticed that i continued to go back and forth to the bath room more than usual. i was sleeping and falling asleep through out the day. my appetite increased some days others days wasn't hungry. the next month my period came it was normal lasted 5 days and was lighter than usual. but i still felt sick started to feel little flutters in my tummy again. so i went to the dr. took test came back neg. the nurse told me the test are pretty accurate and if it says i am nit prego them i am not. now we are in the third month i still feel sick from time to time and still feel flutters which i think is gas but my mind is telling me other wise.
   i know my body and this here just doesn't feel right. and i really don't think that it is just gas.  after two hpt and the one at the doctor and all coming back neg could i still be prego or is this a dirty trick my mind is playing on me?????  
I am having the same fluttering feelings as you are.. But i took a HPT and it came back negative.. Thinking all my symptoms would disappear, becasue some things can be mind over matter, But they are still here.. I have the fluttering bad in my lower abdomen w/ some nausea, back pains, and a little dizzyness, but extra hungry..lol, ( the same way it felt when i had my first child).. I have a doctors appointment soon.. Hopefully i will get the result i am looking for.
Hey everybody im 14 and have been sexually active with my boyfriend and I have been having back and neck pain, tired, and yesterday for the first time I felt a weird fluttering sensation in my lower abdomen (dont know if its gas or not) but it felt almost the same as gas, also bad headaches. Ive also notices a slight increase in the size of my lower abdomen and been going pee a bit more. But I have had my period.. Not sure what to do? I don't really have any money for a pregnancy test. If I am I would be in my 15-16 week. Does anybody have any advice?
my friend thinks she mite be 6 months pregnant as she is feeling butterflys in her tummy and has put loads of weight on.we've done tests and came back negitive and shes having periods reg she dosn't no what to do.
omg i have felt the same thing recently. im hoping its just something wrong with my digestion thing or stomach problems. maybe its from me not eating a healthy diet constantly and working out as often as i did. idk but ive been experiencing the same exact thing. headaches, nausea!, gas. and it feels like somethin moving up around right under my belly button. yeah im sexually active and i havent been using protection nor am i on the pill. so yeah i am kinda worried as well. i just hate the stupid nausea feeling that seriously comes and goes all day long. but the thing is i kinda feel better after eating? hm... idk if it doesnt go away by the end of the week im going to a doctor.
To the girl right above me I am having the same exact symptoms as you are. I don't want to say I'm pregnant but recently I had unprotected sex and I also just stop taking the bill. My mother is a doctor and she mentioned that in most cases its just gas but I been throwing up nothing but clear liquids. And also I haven't started my period.. help please!
Hi I am 30 yrs old an well I have been have basicly have most signs of pregnancy and well I am not pregnant cause well I had 2 surgry done an they did blood pregnancy test on me an stuff, so they would of told me that I am but i dont know why but my body is telling me that I am plus well latey I been have these weird sensation in my stomach that feel like something inside of me, punching me an stuff plus couple nights ago I was lying on my back cuz that is the only I sleep an well I had press on my stomach cuz something inside of told me to on the left lower side an I swore I felt something hard like a back an so I press on my right side an nothing an when I went to press on the left side again it was like it move or something...an just today I felt something inside of me do a flip..Ok look I do want to get pregnant but not that bad where I convince my body that im pregnant so please dont think that cause I know that do happen but this is really freaking me out cause I know Im not an stuff...So if anyone an I mean anyone could tell me what this could me before I make another appt I would be very very grateful.
I experience excessive gas on a regular basis, so I know what gas feels like. I too have been feeling movement in my lower abdomen to the point you can see it from the outside. I've had three kids and it feels very simular to fetal movements. I've been having regular periods. It concerns me to the point that I've made an appointment with my doctor and have been surfing the net for gastro/digestive explanations. Doctors claim that women can't have periods while pregnant, yet women are experiencing it and there is a show on woman not knowing they're pregnant. So I'm a little more stressed than usual these days...
Im feeling the same im going to the doc. My hubby hopes I am but it could be gas but it ant coming out and I have felt it for week and its always in the morrning today way more and I dont have kibs so I never felt this befor and I will let you know
hi ladies i was just wondering i last had my period on the 3rd of feb 2011  and it is now the 22nd of feb and i have been having noticeable cramps on normally both sides of my lower abdomen sometimes just the left or right  really bad headaches and very sore neck and back pain, pulling sensation in my stomach, also nausea very emotional crying when my hubby goes off to work cravings for cheese pizza and i have gone off coffee my boobs are not sore but my nipples are slightly sensitive when i woke up the smorning had instant nausea but managed to get back to sleep half hour later....i have also been extremely horny when ever my hubby is around me  i just want to jump him lol which is not like me i would just like to kno ur thoughts im not due for my next period till 3-4 of march does it sound like im pregnant i really hope so but dont want it to all be in my head please any answers ladies cheers....
Hi - my husband and I decided to start trying for a child, we have been together 15 years. I have this very strange flipping sensation in my belly, like a fluttering thats sporadic and then disappears. There is no pain with this, it just feels funny. My breasts are really sore and for about three days I felt nausea that drove me to eat. My period isin't due for a week and a half. So annoying! I just want to know. Has anyone else had symptoms like this at early pregnancy?!
i had a fluttery fealling in my uterus when i got pregnant before i twas posible for a test to tell me i think itsthe uterus is changing to prepare for pregnancy. but it is also posible to get so caught up on the symptoms that your subconcious creates them
ive been getting the same feelings and my last period was in January. yes  ive done 2 tests and they were negative but with my first child i didnt find out till i was 5 a half months gone.
I have had multiple pregnancies and with every one, I could feel the baby earlier and earlier every time. I also have IBS and so I can tell the difference between gas and movement. During my last pregnancy, I felt the fetus move at 13 weeks. My doctor told me that it was normal and my mother (5 children) said she experienced the same thing.
hey I have also been having the same symptoms. The last time I did anything sexually was October, it was genital rubbing unprotected and I took the morning after pill 3/4hours later, its now April, I have had regular periods every month. For the past 3 months I have had lower and upper abdominal butterflies/movement. I went to the doctor he issued a upper abdominal ultrasound and everything came back ok, he said don't need to do a lower abdominal scan. For the past three days now I have been feeling slightly sick, lower back pain, and lower abdominal pain. I'm quite large and have lost 2stone in the past 6months. I have also took a lot of HPT all came back negative. Has anyone foundout what was wrong with them. Please advise, I'm freaking out beacuse I'm thinking am I pregnant, I don't think it IBS
Okay,I really need some input.I am 53, got married 6 months ago, have had 3 children, all grown, my tubes were tied 24 yrs. ago. But I have more than bubbles in my stomach. I have movement, for real movement in the top of the belly and in the bottome,sometimes at the same time. I've been thinking it's gas. I've taken a bunch of Tums one day and then more another day. Sometimes I feel it on the other side of my belly button almost like a little pull. I go to the doctor this coming Tuesday. I did a pregnancy test back on April 19, it came out negative. Anybody had anything similar to this, at this age?
Two months or earlier than that is not too early to feel movement. If you watch the medical shows on the Discovery and Fit Channel the doctors on the shows will tell you that it depends on your body type for one and two it depends on how your uterus is positioned. Some womens uteruses are possitioned where they tilt either forward or backward away from the abdominal wall which can interfer with you being able to feel movements. Three, it also depends on what part of the uterus the egg implants in and if the placenta forms in the front of the uterus. If it does that would serve as padding between the uteran and abdominal wall shielding the feeling or knowledge of movement. Ask any ob/gyn if you want to verify this.
Hi there. I have one child who will turn 9 this year and have been trying to get preggers ever since. My GP has always said to stop smoking and need to lose weight in order to concieve again! I haven't had my period for the past 6 months but then again my cycles are very irregular. have a bit of movement in the lower part of my abdomin! Have had one to many pregancy tests done, which have all come back negative. Anyone able to help?
i am 14 weeks and i dnt knw if is my baby or gas. Mostly funny movement on left side of my tommy. Just cant wait to experiece the kicking
Now hold on a second.  Just because she had a late period and not multiple missed periods does not mean that she is not pregnant.  My mother was 3 months pregnant with me and 6 months pregnant with my brother before she knew she was even pregnant.  That is because she had no symptoms and had her period every month, none missed.  She could very well be a few months pregnant and I did alot of research and you can feel movement (fluttery, or butterflies) in your lower abdomine as early as 13 weeks.  So, don't count out pregnancy.  I have had an ectopic pregnancy about 5 years ago, and was very painful.  Been trying ever since to get pregant again, because all I ever wanted in life was to be a mamma.  Well, today I think I am.  I've had my period every month, none missed, but this month it's late the only thing I got was brown spotting which is thought to be caused by implantation or just getting discharge with old blood from my previous period(I did alot of research on that as well, given that I have to wait one more month to be married, I can't go to the doctor yet).  Then just 4 days ago up until now, I've had very odd spasms (flutters) in my uterus(lower abdomin area) ....Its Not Gas!  Given, my family history I may be at that 13 week area, but I won't find out for another month, given that AHPT's Never worked for me, even with my ectopic pregancy 5 years ago.
Ok, my fiancee (age 29 and I am 30) is at home oversea in West Africa. I am trying to get her into the U.S. but the immigration says I did not make enough money so I've been seeking sponsor to help us out. She have had two kids for a rebel she dated during the civil conflict. The last kid she said at birth one eye couldn't open and pus was found around it but the kid eyes are  now fine. Now, she's pregnant for me about 5 weeks on July 24. She has been feeling cold and then suddenly turns hot. Six days ago, she experienced nausea/vomiting and then yesterday she ran fever at 99.6 degree F. Next day, she had been so tired, constipated and gotten little red rashes on her chest. When she stratches it it turns red with blood all cump together. Both thighs have gotten the same rash. At 5 weeks, she experienced something moving inside her stomach from her virgina area going up. I had been on the phone listening to her concern as I am in the USA but not sure if the rash is Rubella or not. She have had the rash 5 days today June 27. I am worried. I accept email: ***@****      
Hi I've been feeling fluttering feeling for about 2 and half weeks now and its not gas , I had a little girl 5 months ago and I'm on the mirena coil. I'm getting it taken out monday just incase but the thing is all tests have come out negative and I'm on a slight period ? I had a period when I was pregnant with my little girl. Help! I don't know if I'm pregnant again or not.  
I would definitely work with your doctor closely on this and if you start to feel any pain at all go to the emergency room right away.  Keep us posted, I have heard of other women having these situations.
I have been having the same thing happening to me. I also need answers.
Hi Justbaby,

You might want to start a new thread to get other members to post directly to your question.  Definitely provide as much detail as you can too that helps.
my husband and I have been trying to concieve a baby for 8 mths now.  I had my period the 15th of july like normal so we did our daily routine of going by my ovulation and so on.  It is now aug 2nd and i know it is so early to tell anything, but im so impatient, because I really want a precious little baby.  I have had these fluttery feelings in my stomach with some mild cramping and every so often I will feel some soreness in my breasts, I just feel really weird, and I was wondering if this could be a sign, I just dont want to get my hopes up and get let down again. I hope it means I am and I want to take a pregnancy test but I dont want to waist my money because Im not supposed to start again till aug 13th.  
It sure can be a sign, you just never know.  I noticed my symptoms 3 days after I ovulated.  My breasts were immediately sore and swollen.  And it was too early to have these symptoms before my menstrual cycle.  So definitely keep us posted there certainly can be a possibility.
I am 30 years old an have been experiencing a strong fluttering feeling in my abdomen. Someone told me it could be my uterus. I had a IUCD which was removed and since I am on Yasmin. I already have a 7 year old.

I dont wanna believe I cud be pregnant. So what is the cause.
If you are using a contraceptive then it is likely that you are not pregnant.  To double check I would take a home pregnancy test to be on the safe side.  If this still comes out negative and you still have fluttering in your abdomen I would see your local doctor to check you out further.  Keep us posted.
Why do I keep feeling movements now and again? Am I pregnant I don't hardly eat so I can't be putting on weight. Some1 pls help me!
I have the same same fluttering feeling. It started just days after my husband and I had sex and I was ovulating. I have pcos and have tried for 5 yrs to get prego. We are in the process of adoption tight now. I have also felt very bloated, can't eat cause it makes me nauseous, and headaches. It feels like I'm coming down with something.
I'm seventeen years old & praying that I'm not pregnant. My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time last Saturday and I've been stressing and worrying about being pregnant for a week straight. My period is never regular so it hasn't came yet. I was ovulating when we did however he didn't well you know inside of me. But he might have precame. I have literally worried myself sick and I have a fluttery feeling below my stomach. I know its probably too early to feel anything so maybe I'm just paranoid. I took the generic Plan B pill five days after but it said it would only work within three days after intercourse. I'm so scared because I don't know what to do.

***I really need feedback!!***
@ reallyscared17helpme  

Medhelp has a special forum for teen pregnancy you might want to post your post there:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Teen-Pregnancy-Concerns/show/259

@ ionchick  Have you taken a home pregnancy test to see if you are pregnant?  Keep us posted.

When i lay down on my stomach i have these flutters... i get off my stonach it stops for a minute then comes bk... i dont knw if im pregnant or not:( help me
Definitely take a test that would be the quickest way of finding out, good luck and please keep us updated :D
it is proven that you can feel fertilization during ovulation - it's rare but it is a possibility... i just had my son in feb this year and i knew i was pregnant at 5 wks - i just knew - i felt fluttering in my lower abdomen and i just knew that i was! now i am having the same feeling again, and my husband and i haven't used protection - but i can't help but think that i am pregnant - i will be going to the doctor at the end of the month - i am going to be asking for a blood test because all urine tests i take come back negative
Yes I agree you just know that feeling especially if you were pregnant before.
So... were you pregnant?
HI I AM 18 YEARS OLD AN I TOOK 2 TEST 1ST ONE KAME OUT POSITIVE 2ND  KAME OUT NEG. AN SO I WENT TO DA HEALTH DEPARTMENT ND DEY TOLD ME NO I WASNT BUT I STILL HAVENT HAD MY PERIOD AND ITS GOIN ON 7 MONTHS NOW IN I HAVE SHARP PAIN IN MY BACK AND ON MY SIDE AND I BE FEELING MOVEMENT KAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?????????
Keep us posted whether you found out if you were pregnant or not.  I have never personally had a false positive only a false negative.
Whoa, so i just read this whole thing,&I'm surprised that other people have felt this weird fluttery, twitchy feeling!
But I'm not forsure if I'm pregnant or not.
Can you still have your period if you are pregnant,
I had mine but it wasn't normal, typically i have it for 6-8 days,& it's really heavy,
but this time it was just for two days& so light i didn't even have to wear anything, it was crazy.
Also, can you get pregnant if you are on the pill?
My mother-in-law had her period the whole time with my husband and on schedule just lighter flow.  So I think it all depends on your body.  If you are on the pill and have taken the pill as prescribed then there really should not be a way of conceiving, but I am sure there is always a possibility to anything, keep us posted.
Please someone help me!!!!! I read all the questions and comments on here and so glad I'm not the only one that is confused!!!!!
I'm 28 yrs old and I already have a 8 yr old, I'm getting the butterfly feeling (fluttering) in my lower abdomen area, also my periods haven't been right over the last few months, I'm on the yasmin pill but have only been on them 3 months now. Two weeks ago I wasn't due on but I had a day where i thought it was my period but it wasn't right it was only when i wiped and it looked like the old blood from previous period, next day nothing. I have also been feeling tired alot more then usual and getting a pulling sensation from the belly button to lower abdomen. My belly button is sometimes itchy but nowhere else. I have been going a toilet alot more. I fell with my first child while taking the pill but is was a different one to what i'm taking now. I am going to make appointment at the doctors when i can to find out as i'm also getting alot of lower back pain, i have had other symptoms for being prego but just dont know!!!!!!!! Yes i would like to have another child, but don't think it would be right not just yet!!!!! sorry as writing this got a pulling sensation down below and it now moving up!!!!! please help xxx
hi all i am not sure if i am pregnant i have done 3 tests and all neg i have got pregnancy symptoms little head aches, feeling like im going to throw up, tired dont have energy ummm period pain after period now my stomach has gotten a bit bigger and my breasts are sore and have butterfly feeling in my lower stomach area if am pregnant im 4 moths or more just need someone to tell me if this is pregnant my doctor is saying its not but i feel somthing please help me
I am a 20yr old in college nd I have. This feelin n my stomach. Dnt no how 2describe it but I can feel my stomach nd don't remember if I used to before but ikno it sounds weird u can feel ya stomach but my stomach jus doesn feel lik its normal self.. I had sex exactly a week from 2day and mayb I am jus paranoid bcuz I was preg before but I had a abortion and I'm jus nervous that I am aqain.. If anyone can please tell me what this mayb .. Am I jus freakin out becuase a week is 2early to fnd out?
Ladies I've been to the doctor for this I wasn't pregnant. I've been paranoid about bein preggo for months becuase of a different feeling in my stomach its true that if you are panicking that you can create these symptoms the only preggo symptom I've had was tender breast and I think that it was because of me bein paranoid you know your body and most women are different my last two cycles were cut short but were normal and I think its because of stressing myself that I might have been preggo I also haven't been having an appetite to eat much which can cause you to gain a little weight for slowing down your matabolism and I usually eat a lot and I was thinking maybe that was the reason I've had those fluttery feelins from confusing my diet but like I said everyone's cost is different so just get tested!!
hi i dont write on this thing.

i just need a little help because i have only been pregnant once but i had a miscarriage. And with that I only had heavy breasts. But for the past month and half i have been ill.. i have had cramps, getting an appetite, not being able to go bed early. i have been feeling sick constantly for 2weeks and it lasted all day. it stopped then i got the sore and painful breast, then i got a weird pulling sensation in my belly button had that twice.. I did a  test. came back neg.. but when i came to throw them... they had another line... but it was very very very faint. that was 2weeks ago. i have not done another because i am not thinking that i could be. i have done a pregnancy test with the doctors.. i get results today.

but all my symptoms i am still getting now.. but im getting weird feelings in mi left side of tummy n lower right side.. iv never experienced anything like this.

thank you x
Im 4 in a half and just this week I started getting the fluttering feeling. It feels like gas but I don't have to burp or Fart and tums doesn't help. So it's def my baby :)
You may want to make sure it's not an ectopic pregnancy. It can be very dangerous. It's when the baby is growing somewhere else besides the uterus. Do some research on it, if you haven't already, and suggest it to your doctor. A lot of times you will get negative test results, but still symptoms. It's always better to be safe :)
You may have experienced implantation bleeding, it's a symptom of pregnancy (although not as common). I would suggest taking a pregnancy test just in case. Also, yes, you can get pregnant while on the pill. I know two people who have gotten pregnant while on the pill (although I do not know their habits, such as taking them every day, etc.). Hope this helps at least a little :)
Yes you can still have your period while you're pregnant, and both my daughter and I got pregnant while taking the pill - apparently the body can become imune to the pill when taken over a period of time - or else we both got placebos 10-15 years apart. With my 3rd child I had my period until my 5th month, and some women stay regular- the body is an amazing thing and I don't think the doctors have all the answers- look at how many false negatives there have been on this site alone check out "urine test negative- still pregnant" I an 45 years old and have 4 children   and miscarried twins before my last two were born, my cycle has been off for the past 4-5 years and I was told I was in pre menopause, my last period was in September and lasted off and on for 8 weeks, worried that something was terribly wrong I first went to a PP clinic where no preg test was given only some Birth Control to control the flow, but they seemed to make it worse so I stopped taking them, I saw my GYN on Dec 2, and took a urine pregnancy test, during my exam the doctor told me my uterus was at 12-14 weeks, but then the nurse came in and said my test was negative, so now I have an ultrasound this friday 12/16. Since that time I've noticed my stomache is getting larger and firmer, and I'm feeling movements all day everyday in my stomache, pelvis, back and ribs, this is what I always felt with my other pregnancies and even used to be able to tell when it was a foot or bottom. One MD answered my post saying that a negative urine test means the possibility of pregnancy is low, but there are so many posts that urine tests aren't 100% I'm not going to go off his answer solely. If I'm now 15-16 weeks then the movements will be on schedule, but I do fear that I may have fibroids, which will mean possible surgery. I'll let you know the results and hopefully have more answers about these movements on the 19th and maybe that will shed some light on the other posts.      
I, too, have been feeling a fluttering sensation in my lower abdomen.  I am 43 years old, and I am not pregnant.  I have not had sex in years.  There is only Immaculate Conception.  Not only have I had fluttering, which actually feels like a baby moving, but I also have a dull pain in my left arm.  The discomfort has also moved to my waist area.  I had a yearly breast exam recently, and they found a buildup of calcium, but not cancerous.  Thank God.  The fluttering is really unnerving because it seems to be more constant.  I went to the doctor, and he said he does not know what might be going on.  I questioned him about GERD and Costochondritis, which I picked up from another blog about the same issue.  The doctor said neither of these applies to me.  After reading this blog, I notice I have a couple of things in common with several writers.  The first, my periods have been irregular since the flutter started about three or four months ago.  I have had two periods.  The other two consisted of thick discharge during the time that my period should have come.  I also experience a very light bleeding just before the heavy discharge.  The second, my stomach has swollen tremendously.  I have been working out because I am not use to the extra weight.  I cannot fit my clothes like before.  This is the most I have ever weighed.  I am not sure if my unusual weight gain is causing the fluttering or the fluttering (whatever it is) caused the weight gain.  I scheduled another appointment with the doctor because I would like for him to hear my updates to this fluttering.  I went to the vitamin store to buy an all-natural inner body cleanser and the associate who works out a lot and takes plenty of vitamins said he occasionally gets the same flutter.  He described it accurately. He said it is a muscle contraction.  I am still not satisfied though.  Why now, and why the fat stomach?  Furthermore, why do I feel like it is moving around?  The only major thing that has happened that I can think of is while deployed a few months ago, I broke a bone in my foot.  The foreign doctors wanted me to inject a blood thinner in my body, since we were in a high elevation area.  I did so twice before disregarding their well-meaning advice.  The American doctor gave me baby aspirin for the same issue.  The bottom line is, I wonder if the blood thinner has anything to do with this.  At any rate, I will believe Jeremiah 30:17 which states For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD.  
Omg u should nt even be on here....

You hate kids wtf...
Btw i am a mother of 3 babies

Each baby i had i felt them earlier....

My last child i felt when i was 3months pregnant...  Butterflies
I just had our daughter 9 months ago. My period wasn't very regular at first, and started getting more regular as the time went on. On Oct 17th I was going to the bathroom, and when I stood up I felt movement in my lower abdomen. I could actually see my stomach move! My husband just told me that it was probably just muscle spasms and to go to bed and stop worrying. I'm only worrying because we are a young couple. I am 21 and he is 22, we've been married over a year and are high school sweethearts madly in love, so it isn't him leaving that worries me. I'm just worried about us being able to handle the stress of another baby, when right now one is enough! I also want to be able to focus 100% of my attention into the baby we already have, instead of taking half of that away from her. On the other hand, another baby will giver her a playmate (they'll be within a year apart) and I know we'd find a way to handle it. We have very supportive parents, but we are both returning to college Jan. 17th, 2012. I also just recently got a promotion to manager at work, and don't want a pregnancy to hold back my capabilities to perform my job. If we are pregnant, than we will take it as a blessing and work extra extra hard. I only rambled on that to prove my point that I'm not one of those women that is trying to get pregnant and thinks they are pregnant every 5 minutes. I'm making this post because I literally JUST went through a pregnancy, and still can remember clearly EXACTLY how it felt... and I feel that way now.

My husband is the one who gave me the idea that I might be pregnant when he said "Babe, I'm not trying to **** you off or anything, but I want you to take a pregnancy test... You just haven't snapped at me like this except for when you were pregnant" ... test was negative (took it the same night I felt the fluttering). The next day I got what I can only describe as a period. It lasted 3-4 days and wasn't more than a tampon. I could leave a pad and not even use a tampon, and not have to change the pad all day.

I haven't put myself back on a schedule since my baby, so I can't tell you when my 'last real period is' --- I could be ANY number of weeks pregnant. (but no more than 7 months).  

I have felt fetal-like movements in my abdomen EVERY DAY since October 17th. I got the same exact light pink weird period on Nov. 17th. I went into the doctor to pick up birth control and asked them to do a blood test and a urine test (both came back negative). I'm getting frustrated, because I know my body and I feel EXACTLY like I did a year ago.

I feel like I'm more maternal around children, and more lovey dovey with my husband and more patient with my daughter. I get overheated easily now, and for some reason that makes me very angry and causes me to snap. I don't know where it comes from, but I just get so uncomfortable and it makes me uncontrollably!!!! hateful. :(

I can't lay on my stomach without feeling sick, I haven't had any morning sickness, just a little nausea a few weeks ago. I've had lots of clear mucus discharge in between my light periods, and while I'm having my light periods there are tons of clot pieces in the blood. This makes me worry about miscarriage. Basically, I have all the physical signs. But, I still get a light pink 'period' every month (I'm currently on my period for December. I was supposed to start around the 17th and I didn't bleed until the 24th of December). I'm getting frustrated that I have no body to talk to about this, because my husband isn't interested in ''freaking ourselves out'' He wants a positive test result before he'll talk about it with me. But I'm completely 99.9% sure I'm pregnant--- that or I have some sort of tumor or cyst. (which all seem like great reasons to get evaluated either way)

I haven't taken any of the birth control, because I still feel a baby inside moving around daily, whether or not anyone else believes me. My husband has even felt my stomach move and just tried to assure me that it was gas or something.  

I can poke my stomach and watch my stomach do a slight jiggle right where I just poked a few seconds earlier. Almost every single time too, which to me-- doesn't sound like gas. I have had some girl friends push a single finger into my stomach (at separate times) and BOTH of them pulled their fingers back really quickly because they said the felt something moving. (One of them is already a mom, so she knows what one feels like.

I'm just frustrated because everyone at my doctor's office seems to think I'm just calling wolf. Trying to say that I wouldn't be able to feel the baby move this quickly--- and all I can think is ''yeah unless I'm already 16 weeks along, and I just can't pass your urine or blood tests and I'm getting false negatives, and you just wont believe me." I just wish they'd give me an ultrasound and make sure that there isn't a baby inside me, and I'll start taking the birth control, but I'm not comfortable with it unless I know for a fact that there isn't a baby inside. I have also been quite nocturnal lately. It is 3 am here, my husband and daughter are both fast asleep, and I'm sitting here full of energy and ready to go for hours. (and I woke up early yesterday, so I should be very tired.)

I'm just not crazy, and I want someone to take me seriously and stop thinking that this is just some stupid cry for attention---- I just had a baby only 9 months ago, so I'm still getting lots of people wanting to meet her still and set up play dates.

I set up another doctor appointment for Jan. 6th, 2012. I will let you guys know how that turned out. I think I'm just going to be stubborn and request an internal exam, or an ultrasound of some sort. I feel like I'm in the second trimester with how much energy and sex drive I have. If that's the case, I really want to find out so I can start taking extra special care of my body and get properly checked out to make sure everything is alright.

Thanks for whoever actually read this and cared. It feels great to get all these concerns off my chest to people that don't think I'm doing it for attention.

I'll let you know in a few days what is up with my body! - Bearsalina
I have been having  this queasy feeling in my stomach for the past week, it dont dont hurt but I know its there. My period is 2  days late and keep feeling like it is coming abd have to use tthe restroom a lil more that normal what could this be...
I also need some help! I've only been pregnant once before but sadly it ended in a miscarriage... In my previous pregnancy I had an odd sensation when I laid on by belly like I had a balloon inside my belly...once again I have that same feeling. I am a week away from my period but have been having slight cramps headaches fatigue tender breasts etc. Could I be pregnant again?!
Please help!
well i have not seen my period from October,and now is December,i have irregular period but it never take so long to come,and now and then i have a slight pain at the bottom right side of my stomach,then my navel hurts at time and i feel some pain in my vagina,and now and then my breast feel tender on and off then i feel a bit nauseous at any time of the day,and i vomit early up in November which is one time,and the right side of my stomach feel a bit hard especially after i finish eating,but i take three pregnancy test and it show negative,but every time i feel the right side of my stomach i can feel some thing,i have never been pregnant before....please tell what you think...    
IM SORRY TO SAY BUT I AM IN THE SAME PLACE YOU ARE. I HAVE ALSO BEEN HAVING THOSE SYMPTOMS AND SOMETIMES IT TAKES A LONG TIME FOR PREGNANCY TESTS TO READ POSITIVE. I HAVE NEVER HAD A CHILD BUT I AM 2 MONTHS LATE. ALSO EVEN WITH A BLOOD TEST FIND OUT WHAT THEY ARE TESTING FOR BC SOME DOCTORS WILL WANT A HIGHER HCG LEVEL EVEN THOUGH YOU CAN HAVE 5MG, 10MG, OR UP TO 25 MG BUT IF ITS LOWER THEN WHAT THEY WANT THEY WILL SAY ITS NEGATIVE. IM NOT THE ONLY ONE TO FEEL IT. MY BF HAD HIS HAND ON MY TUMMY AND FELT IT TO SO IM NOT SO CERTAIN IT IS GAS. ITS ALWAYS IN A SIMILAR PATTERN AND AREA
Thought i could ask if someone has an answer to my question...i had my tubes tide 6 years ago and for the last month ive had all symptoms of a pregnancy...today teh fluttering feeling felt like kicks....i hope its gas like you guys mention...im near on 40 could there be a miracle ..hhmmmm bodies are just an amazing temple yeah
Hey! I am having the exact same issues!

Back in october I went on the pill, but hated it so I got the implant. I had one period and now I don't have any at all. My stomach had gotten rounder, sometimes hard, and sometimes I feel like something is there! I have taken so many pregnancy tests but they all say negative and even when I was on the pill I had my regular periods!
I am going to see a doctor but I am majorly worried!
Anyone had the same?
Looking for answers before making an appt myself.
I have been having all the pregnancy symptoms in the last month and have taken 3 tests that have came out negative.
I also have been feeling the flutters lately. I also have had all my periods. AND my tubes were tied about 10 yrs ago!
I'm tired, nauseous and noticed in the last month my belly swelling. Am I pregnant? I keep asking myself. All my symptoms are like my other pregnancies.
If i am, it will be some miracle thats for sure.
in reading some of these answers it's scaring me
YIKES
I had that feeling at bus stop accompanied with uncontrollable cramps took a test negative. Missed period in three days and got a bfp. My babies 6 months now. I have two kids. I'm experiencing that again four days before my period. Baby dust to all who wants it.
Doctor gave me another test, still negative. The movements have gotten stronger and I'm getting more winded like I did when I was prego. I feel like I'm starting to waddle, and have gained 6lbs since I last posted. Doctor is setting up an ultrasound for me, ill update everyone again. Also, today it felt like it was doing a somersault, and I think I felt a tiny butt beside my belly button.

Hope all goes well at the doctor. Good luck everyone else, please update us.

-Bearsalina
I am 7 months pregnant..having a lot of pain in my lower abdomen what could that mean?
lol i have two children and can say from experience definitly call your ob but dont freak out since i dont know you i cant know for sure however when i was pregnant i had pain so bad i literally fell to the floor i flipped out and went to the doctor who did tests and concluded that it was simply uum its been so long i forget what they call it but its from the stretching of the stomach its like growing pains but horrible also braxton hicks contractions are horrible as well but its always a great idea to check with your ob for sure :)
oh yeah its called round ligament pain lol its just horrible intense cramps but they stop eventually i only had them with my first pregnancy and one day...
ugh so heres a crazy story i have had the iud mirena since my two and a half year old son was six weeks..since its been in place i have heard nothing but horror stories about women who use this particular form of birth control becoming pregnant with multiples (three of whom i know) making me on edge and very nervous (i love my children more than anything but i am just not a happy pregnant person i am hoping to do foster-adopt soon bc there are so many children whose needs are not met and i feel i could do that but a pregnancy would prolong this) anyways a few months ago i started having typical pregnancy symptoms nausia, tender breasts, headaches, that feeling cant explain it but most moms know what i mean im sure, mood swings (but im a mommy with a three year old and two year old so ya know lol) ect ect i took two hpt both came back negative but i assumed if i was having syptoms that did in fact mean pregnancy my hormones would be high enough to read positive on a test..anyways i wrote this off and my symptoms soon decreased however a little over a week ago i stood up from sitting only five minutes and my lef was completely numb so much so that i literally fell over this happened three times on this particular day it hasnt happened since but i attributed it to my fibromyalgia and blew it off as well but like a week ago i began to feel movements that felt exactly how it felt when i began to feel movement in my previous pregnancys i also typically only notice them at night when i lay down however i have noticed them a few times in the car ride home from work and well sitting here at my comp lol i currently just accepted a new employment position and am in between health care providers at the moment so a doctor visit would be rather expensive without my former insurance providers assistance i intend to get another pregnancy test but i am unsure if i should go to my doctor it feels so weird to say so hey theres something moving in my stomach lol im so confused anyways i was just wondering if anyone has had anything similar happen or if anyone has any suggestions on what this may be other than gas (lets just say my intestinal patterns have not changed and i have no uumm symptoms lol :) obviously i will go to the doctor but like those crazy commercials say there is way to much data overload to find any actual answers online and i would like to go into my doctors office slightly more educated i appreciate your time and thank you so much for your concern all feedback is welcome...:) God bless...
wow not to scare you more but my grandma had her tubes tied after like her third child but she always said theres someone missing them whoa ten years later pregnant with my aunt danessa just remember that nomatter what circumstances like that are miracles and Gods plan nomatter what we think of it at the time is always so so much better than ours lol :)
wow so i have like all of the exact same symptoms as you minus the period bc i had mirena inserted two years ago but my luck i would be one of the  8 in 1000 women lol but like i also feel movement and see my stomach move and i have been so afraid to tell anyone bc of my mirena and two negative preg tests (however i know three women who became pregnant with mirena ugh)but anyways i feel like people are going to treat me like a complete idea and blow me off...i havent had a pregnancy scare like the entire time ive had mirena but right now i am freaking out i mean something should not be moving around in your stomach consistantly almost every time you lay down for over a week i am also crazy moody and i two keep snapping at my man just like i did when i was pregnant ( but havent done again until recently) all of these things are driving me crazy i took the tests almost two months ago but i am just at a loss as of what to do...by the way you can tell your doctor that some women especially mommys that already have babies feel fetal movements in as early as 13 weeks and i know multiple women who had their menstrual cycle for several months in and sometimes their entire pregnancy lol oh and haha super funny i was totally also just promoted to management at work (but i work in a hotel so its not super amazing but i love it lol :) and i am also 21 :) and my guy is 22 but i have two babies a 3 year old girl bella and a two year old boy jeremy but having them so close together has actually been such a blessing although it is sort of difficult to give both of them equal attention bc of the crazy stages they go through they love each other more than anything they are wonderful playmates and are so clearly going to be lifelong friends its exhausting but worth it :) so you shouldnt stress out about that part of it lol :) but update us on what happens :)
I have had some intetesting feeing and haapening lately.  On the 7th of january I quit my cycle. It was 2 wks long and a constant flow.  That is a lil un normal for me. A week latter on the 13th I started spotting. I have never had that happen before so I went to my dr and she said it looked as if I was having another cycle. That is very strange for me, sge took a pt and it was ne. She said ot could b too early. I haven't had any other symptoms pf being preg. Me and my fiance have been trying for a a lil over a month. (i know its not very long} but we do it every night.  I was wondering if itchy breasts and butterflies in your stomach meant anything I get tested again on Monday. I'm hoping for a yes.  But does anyone have some answers??
i actually felt my 2nd child move just before 3 mnths, it was really weird.
i have pcos and have been trying conceive for 5 years i gave up about a year ago. over the last few nights i have been feeling a flutter in my belly and i look like im 9 months gone feels very hard. im scared to do a test because of getting negative result yet again. iv been having dreams that im pregnant and giving berth its really doing my head in. iv spent so much on test over the years just for them to be negative all the time. iv not told my partner cos i dont want to get his hopes up again.
car. x
I have had these feelings in my stomach now for nearly a week, it feels like a warm swirly feeling above my belly button, its a hard feeling to describe, i havnt missed a period i was 4 days late 2 months ago but have been on time sine, i have taken 3 hpt now and all neg, a was just wondering if any 1 could tell me wat it could be?
I knew it!!!!!!! I had the ultrasound and they told me that it was just cysts and everything checked out....  Tonight I took a pregnancy test again and---- It's POSITIVE. You CAN have negative test results and still be pregnant. I failed the blood and urine tests, and I am in fact pregnant..

:) Bearsalina
CONGRATS girl!!!  From reading your previous posts, it appears that you were a little worried about having a second child so soon but trust me when I say that God does not give you more than you can handle!  This is a blessing and I wish you a healthy happy 9 months;-)

P.S.  Im 5 weeks pregnant with my second child.  My son is 5 now so in retrospect I actually wish I had this baby sooner so they will be closer in age but he will be excited nonetheless!
Sperm do not die upon contact with air. They are not pathogens. Just wanted that to be clear.
I need to know if I'm pregnant
how will I know if I'm pregnant
Well im almost 18yrs old n mi bf are tryin tu concieve ive not missed any periods jus late n have many symtoms n have that futterly feelin to
*- HELP ME  
i was the samei had 4 blood tests and 5 urine tesets and nothing till i was 18+ weeks
I 2 been having a lot ot this fluttery feeling for years now and even dough I want 1 more baby, I know that I am not pregnant. I'm convince that it is just nothin but gas travelin gettin ready 2 come out when ever they ready 2
hi, iam belle. i have IBS too. i havent been pregnant yet but we are planning and waiting in fact few days more to do preg test. is it hard being pregnant with IBS? how was it? iam afraid how will i cope if ever. been experiencing twitches in my right lower abdomen. they are twitches cause i can see the muscle/skin moves. i experienced it same time of the day, same site, for about 5 minutes for two consecutive days but then disappeared. what are they? i tested ptest but negative. will wait for few more days till i missed period before testing again. thanks so much. hope you can read this =)
So we're u pregnant? I'm experiencing the same? Would love to know how u got any, I've had previous negative urine tests, three weeks late on period, fluttery feeling, lots of sleeping all the symptoms
I got a flutterin in the same spot everyday what does that mean??? I have gained weight....
I am 21 and having the same symptoms. my cycle is 5days late and feeling flattery movement on my lower right side. idk i calling the Dr tomorrow
hey ,ive,missed my period a week already,and my boyfriend and I just,started feeling bubbleing underneath my belly and I also look pregnate I eat every hour im not hungry but my tymmy growls alow so I feel like I have to eat my boyfriend thinks im pregnate I also took a pregnamcy in the middle of the day still doesnt show so what is going on
How far along were you when you found out for sure with the ultrasound?
I had a ectopic  but I still feel pregnant too am I still pregnant I feel flutters
you are a ******* idiot.
I have been having fluttery feeling on off for a few days I have been to the doctor cos my breasts have been leaking and he thinks I am pregnant I have done test and all neg my mum was 4 months pregnant before she found out she was pregnant with me I would be about 7-8 weeks pregnant doctor says I have to wait 2 weeks so next Monday I am having a test done I had just lost weight and got a flat tum and now it is rounded and pregnant looking I deff don't have gas cos when I get gas it hurts cos I have IBS I feel different but so confused to whether I am pregnant or not I just want to now it is driving me nuts not knowing could I just be low on hormones in my urine for it to show up
I have had a mirena for 3 1/2 years, and well I have had issues for all 3 1/2 years! But in December I had an explority laparoscopy to look for endometirosis but they found none, but rather they found a large cyst on my tube. It was making me infertal on one side, well since that surgery I have more periods now then I think I have had in the past few years. My daughter is 3 1/2 years old and I've been experiencing some CRAZY symptoms. I dont want to be prego, hense the MIRENA, but Im having issues arguing with the symptoms.
My Symptoms:
Fatigue, Flutters(not just when i lay down, ALL THE TIME, if its gas ive never had this much gas at one time in my whole life!), constant spotting, a constant low grade fever, migranes
I have had every test known to man ran on me for the fever, and they have all come back negative, according to blood work and the physical im healthy as a horse, but my temp has been running anywhere between 99.6-100.4. I dont know what to do, but I do know that these symptoms are not normal. I have an appt with my obgyn on friday, I am just frustrated, confused and looking for some form of guidance!!!!!!!!
I have a question I been with my boyfriend all most a year and we been trying to get pregnant and I been taking pregnancy tests and all of them been negative as well. I really haven't had a full period since I been with him. Nothing but pink spotting like the 5 month was together. 2 days ago I had used the bathroom I seen pink again. When I lay down at night I feel movements and he rubs my stomach and then it gets crazy with fast movements. Now at night he sleeps with his hand on my stomach. I really want to know what to do.
it is possible to feel flutters!
Did you ever figure out what this was?
I get the same feeling i have missed my period two weeks late and done 5 pregnancy test but all negative if i was pregnant i wud b bot 5 weeks im confused n doctors don't fink i need a blood test
I'm going through the Same thing,and Im waiting for my blood test results. The movements are not "gas", its weird but i can feel gas and movements. It feels similar to my pregnancy movements i had went through not to long ago. I looked up so many things that this could be. I hope this is not parasites. If anyone had found out anything from exams with results, can you please share ur story. Thank you......
Its probably pregnancy normally it feel like a bubbling/fluttering feel but its your intestines moving around and making room for the baby...or it could just been an awkard gas pain. If you having all the symptons! deff. get a blood test and try not to stress until then.
Hi I started my period on 6/4/12 and todays the 27th an im still on it...it goes from being heavy to light...from brown to red-pinkish blood...but today was weird I started getting these fluttery feelings too an it went from my stomach down to my utirus...but I dnt think I can be prego can someone please help... Thnk u
were u preggers then?
I am on marina and I have been getting fluttering in my tummy like I did when I was pregnant. I never had the feeling before other than being pregnant. I have no idea if I am or how far along I could be as I don't get my period because of marina. Any thoughts would be great!