H
Dose anybody know what a diva cup is
It is a menstrual cup that you insert to collect the blood. It is supposed to hold quite a bit more than a tampon. There are some other brands of menstrual cups. Two that come to mind are Instead and Moon Cup. There are reuseable and disposable but I do not this information by brand. I have never personally used them.
Diva Cup is a reusable, bell-shaped menstrual cup that is worn internally and sits low in the vaginal canal, collecting rather than absorbing your menstrual flow. Menstrual cups have existed since the 1930s.  

Hope this helps
Menstural cups aare great.   I  switched to one about a year ago and would never go back to tampons.   You only have to empty it every  12 hours so no more trying to covertly sneak tampons to the bathroom at work.  Because the blood never comes in contact with the air there is no odor.  It takes some practice to get it ppositioned correctly but it is a great device once you get the hang of it.